Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are reports claiming she says DJT cheated on his SAT to get into college. Interesting because he didn’t go directly to Wharton. He transferred, and the school he came from was much less selective. Wasn’t Trump super insecure about Obama getting into Harvard and Columbia? Seems to make a lot of sense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's true that Trash had proxy take his SAT

MOSCOW —The firestorm of controversy swirling around the upcoming tell-all book by the President’s niece exploded on Tuesday, after Vladimir Putin revealed that he took the SATs for Donald J. Trump.

Putin said that he had hoped to keep his role in Trump’s college admission a secret, but, with the impending publication of Mary Trump’s book, “it was only a matter of time before the truth came out.”

The Russian President said that, when young Donald Trump was applying to college, in the nineteen-sixties,

Putin was making “a few extra rubles” by offering his services as a test-taker to wealthy but academically hopeless American high-school students.

“I recall the day that I took Trump’s SATs as clearly as if it were yesterday,” Putin said. “I totally aced them.”

As the years rolled by, Putin followed with intense interest the career of the man whose SATs he took.

“I often asked myself, ‘How will Donald Trump ever repay me for putting him on the path to Wharton?’ ”

Putin said, with a devilish smile.

“As it turned out, I found a way.”

At the White House, the press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, refused to address the Putin bombs and instead questioned the authenticity of Mary Trump’s memoir.

“No one named Trump has ever actually written a book,” McEnany said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/putin-admits-taking-sats-for-trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has killed 130,000 american civilians

Do you really think cheating on his SATs is gonna sway anyone at this point tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mary is a bitter woman who wanted more from settlement then what cost gave her

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prove it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn’t even bother to question the actual claim. You believe her, don’t you?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why am I not surprised tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has killed 130,000 american civilians

Do you really think cheating on his SATs is gonna sway anyone at this point tbqh
    he accused Obama of making poor grades in school, said he would find and publish them, and then had his lawyer who is now in jail threaten lawsuits not to release his grades.

it’s another example of the hypocrisy that you went right along with but as usual you changed your mind because “you called it” on the virus. You don’t care about people you care if you’re right. It’s going to be very difficult to make up because you’ve been wrong on so many things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair Trump probably thought the SAT test was a test of mettle and patience where subjects have to sit for a few hours

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has been a mob owned piece of for decades, why is anyone surprised?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair Trump probably thought the SAT test was a test of mettle and patience where subjects have to sit for a few hours
    Yes, and it is partially this.
    Your point is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pick my phone and call her now

She said she wrote book to make millions not to help America like she claims

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure she did, Karen.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is surely the last straw for the 30% of Americans who reflexively disbelieve anyone who criticizes their cult leader!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is surely the last straw for the 30% of Americans who reflexively disbelieve anyone who criticizes their cult leader!
    Not at all. The Repug/rightwing hate media/Trash attacks on Mary T will convince the cult mob "it ain't true"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Prove you called her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A new memoir by Donald Trump’s niece purports to dish salacious and unflattering details about the president’s childhood and family and business dealings — but Mary Trump’s book may be more payback than exposé.

The 55-year-old trained clinical psychologist and daughter of Trump’s eldest brother Fred has some good reasons to dislike her famed uncle, including her contempt for his conservative politics.

Here are 11 facts you may not know about the author of “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man”:

Mary Trump has a strong political point of view — and it’s not shared by her uncle: She is a registered Democrat, according to the New York State Board of Elections. A Twitter account registered under her name includes tweets supportive of Hillary Clinton, whom Trump trounced in the 2016 election. It also contains endorsements of "Black Lives Matter” and an emoji of the LGBTQ rainbow flag.
    She was not happy Donald Trump was elected: Invited to her uncle's election-night party in 2016, Mary Trump declined out of fear she "wouldn't be able to contain my euphoria when Clinton's victory was announced.” When Donald Trump won she tweeted: “This is one of the worst nights of my life. What is wrong with this country? I fear the American experiment has failed.’’ Mary also said: “Hillary Clinton is an extraordinary human being and public servant. That she lost to this is unspeakable.’’
    Her own brother says the Trump family did not take her wealth: Fred Trump III disputes his sister’s claim that they were cut out of their grandfather's will, which resulted in an ugly lawsuit that was amicably settled. In a statement to The Daily Mail, he said, “Mary and I had each received a generous financial settlement from the family.’’ Young Fred has good relations with his uncle Donald.
    She broke her ironclad nondisclosure agreement: Under the terms of the financial settlement, according to Fred Trump III, he and Mary signed a nondisclosure agreement. “[We] were more than willing to agree to execute nondisclosure provisions, all of which had been approved and recommended by our attorneys and advisors at that time," he told The Daily Mail. "In my opinion, those provisions of the 2001 settlement agreement are still in effect and binding today and I have continued to honor them.’’ Trump’s brother Robert is currently suing Mary in New York State court over the violation.
    Many claims in her book are hearsay and not from first-hand sources: For example, the book purports that while a high school Trump “enlisted a smart kid with a reputation for being a good test taker, to take his SATs for him’’ and “paid his buddy well.’’ She names his friend as Joe Shapiro, but Shapiro himself is not quoted. Online reports indicate Shapiro died in 1999 at the age of 52.
    Mary violated a basic rule of psychotherapy: Mary, who has a doctorate in psychology and a trained psychologist, states that her uncle “meets the criteria for antisocial personality disorder, which in its most severe form is generally considered sociopathy, but can also refer to chronic criminality, arrogance, and disregard for others.’’ Despite the diagnosis, the president has never been her patient. By offering a diagnosis, she violated the “Goldwater Rule” which says that “psychologists should not offer a diagnosis in the media of a living public figure they have not examined.”
    She appeared on national television to poke fun at her own book: On Tuesday, Mary Trump went on CBS-TV’s “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” to unveil fake excerpts from her book, including “When he told me to pull his finger, he farted and blamed Obama.” Another: "Every time he brought home a new aunt, he'd say, 'Don't get attached.’’’
    Trashing Trump for the money? Last month, the president’s brother Robert Trump suggested Mary’s book was an attempt to make a quick buck off of the family name. He scolded her in The New York Times for allegedly attempting to “sensationalize and mischaracterize our family relationship … for her own financial gain.”
    Rush to publish: National Review’s senior political correspondent Jim Geraghty suggests her book is rushing to publication because it’s shelf life may be limited: “The Washington Post notes that since Donald Trump announced his candidacy in 2015, Mary Trump ‘does not appear to have said anything publicly about him,’’’ Geraghty writes. “A cynic might conclude that Trump may be an ex-president on the afternoon of January 20, and so the opportunity to write a book like this — and the market for it — may dry up soon. If you’ve got the material for a tell-all book about this president, you might as well sell your books now.’’ Vanity Fair’s Joe Pompeo says that “until now,” Mary Trump “managed to maintain an exceedingly low profile’’ and until recently “was virtually un-Googleable.’’
    Is Mary Trump Stumping for Joe Biden? That seems to be the suggestion of CNN Media Correspondent Brian Stelter who labels her tome as “essentially an anti-Trump campaign book.’’ Reviewing portions of it on CNN, he said: “Joe Biden couldn’t have written a more effective book against the president of the United States.”
    Dead Men (and Women) Tell No Tales: The book quotes or paraphrases many people who no longer are able to speak for themselves. Mary Trump's father, Fred Trump Jr., died in 1981, and her grandparents, Fred Trump Sr. and Mary Anne MacLeod Trump, died in 1999 and 2000, respectively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are reports claiming she says DJT cheated on his SAT to get into college. Interesting because he didn’t go directly to Wharton. He transferred, and the school he came from was much less selective. Wasn’t Trump super insecure about Obama getting into Harvard and Columbia? Seems to make a lot of sense.
    The bits about how trump was abused as a kid are the ones that are the most telling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A new memoir by Donald Trump’s niece purports to dish salacious and unflattering details about the president’s childhood and family and business dealings — but Mary Trump’s book may be more payback than exposé.

The 55-year-old trained clinical psychologist and daughter of Trump’s eldest brother Fred
    She has direct first hand knowledge and specific expertise to say he is a pure sociopath.

She says he is a pure sociopath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mary Trump has a strong political point of view — and it’s not shared by her uncle: She is a registered Democrat, according to the New York State Board of Elections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trashing Trump for the money? Last month, the president’s brother Robert Trump suggested Mary’s book was an attempt to make a quick buck off of the family name. He scolded her in The New York Times for allegedly attempting to “sensationalize and mischaracterize

So he has first hand knowledge his brother and his sister

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't Obama "super insecure" about his college records?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mary Trump has a strong political point of view — and it’s not shared by her uncle: She is a registered Democrat, according to the New York State Board of Elections. A Twitter account registered under her name includes tweets supportive of Hillary Clinton, whom Trump trounced in the 2016 election. It also contains endorsements of "Black Lives Matter” and an emoji of the LGBTQ rainbow flag.
    She was not happy Donald Trump was elected: Invited to her uncle's election-night party in 2016, Mary Trump declined out of fear she "wouldn't be able to contain my euphoria when Clinton's victory was announced.” When Donald Trump won she tweeted: “This is one of the worst nights of my life. What is wrong with this country? I fear the American experiment has failed.’’ Mary also said: “Hillary Clinton is an extraordinary human being and public servant. That she lost to this is unspeakable.’’
    One of those.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure she did, Karen.

Thread Information