Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Fifty years from now, someone will fumble through some football book or website, see Moss' 2007 season -- 98 catches, 1,493 receiving yards and a record 23 touchdowns -- and say "Wow, that was quite a year." But those numbers don't come close to capturing the experience of following him for an entire football season. Every time Brady went back to pass, planted his feet, bent his knees a little and looked long, you thought one thing: MOSS!!!!!!!!!! I used to stand up. I really did. Just the sight of Brady taking that extra second brought me off the sofa.
    That right there sums up my 07 Pats experience. Even though it ended in the 2nd biggest sports heartbreak of my life (first being the Mavs getting backdoor swept), I never ever had more fun watching sports than I did watching 18 games of the 07 Patriots.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I may be as gay as Darrin for saying this, but I just teared up a little thinking about Randy Moss' tenure as a New England Patriot. Simmons is right on - it was the most incredible ride ever, but it had to end when it did.

Bill Simmons can say that all he wants, the way the New England media has thrown Moss under the bus painting him as a cancer the way Simmons does in this article is not right at all. Comparing Moss to Manny in Ramirez is ridiculous.

I may be as gay as Darrin for saying this, but I just teared up a little thinking about Randy Moss' tenure as a New England Patriot. Simmons is right on - it was the most incredible ride ever, but it had to end when it did.
    Lol... bisexual

I'm not gonna say I teared up but I'm sad that I'll never get to see him in a Patriots jersey again. The treatment he's getting right now only pisses me off more.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Boston media and Boston fans are the ones throwing him under the bus. THOSE GOTS. Belichick, Brady, and every other member of the team did the right thing - they acknowledged that it was time for Randy to go, but they sent him off with respect and admiration. Was there incidents that led to the end of this relationship? - undoubtedly. They wouldn't have gotten rid of him otherwise. But as we all know, gots in Boston HAVE to paint this picture of anybody leaving as Satan otherwise they'll never get over it. It's just what assholes in Boston have to do.

I prefer to celebrate the incredible times Randy Moss gave me as a fan of his team. I don't doubt for a second that he was more difficult to deal with than he was in the past, I don't disagree that it was probably time for him to leave, but at the same time I know he never pulled the same bull in NE that he did in Oakland or Minnesota, I know that he isn't anywhere close to the same type of team cancer that Terrell Owens is, and I certainly hope that Patriots fans will not let the Boston Globe and Mike Reiss' demonization of him in the past few days affect their memories of his incredible seasons with New England.

I know this post makes me a candidate for chuggin like Darrin, but I don't give a . I love Randy Moss, but I love the Patriots more.

In b4 badfish scoffs "Patriots bandwagoners" which is ing hilarious. If anything the only bandwagon has been a "Patriots HATERS bandwagon" of which are a huge amount of got bandwagon Cowboy fans still bitter about that 48-27 ass ing that got put on those Cowboys back in 2007.

Post Count
    off by three minutes

Don't forget a bunch of former Patriots are throwing him under the bus, but today THAT Vince Wilfork made sure everyone knew Bruschi was full of .

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Damn, I'm tearing up thinking about his stay with us(Pats) It was magical.

You fucked up old hag
    Post Count
    Damn, I'm tearing up thinking about what life would be like without statutory rape laws

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ing mono. I thought he really listened to all those albums, then realized it was redzero's. Trolled, I got,

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Don't forget a bunch of former Patriots are throwing him under the bus, but today THAT Vince Wilfork made sure everyone knew Bruschi was full of .
    Bruschi has been a ridiculous Pats homer for ESPN, but tbh that's what I love about him. He's a Patriot for life and that will never change. He's my .

Harrison, on the other hand, has always been a frontrunning got who prefered to be a and blame others than ever point the finger at himself. He can go himself.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Damn, I'm tearing up thinking about his stay with us(Pats) It was magical.
    The reverse trolling fails for you, IronPedo.

Post Count
    Bruschi has been a ridiculous Pats homer for ESPN, but tbh that's what I love about him. He's a Patriot for life and that will never change.
    God dammit mono.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Brah, you can hate all you want, but it was magical. Like having Coldplay's Clocks on repeat for hours.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brah, you can hate all you want, but it was magical. Like having Coldplay's Clocks on repeat for hours.
    your child raping ass.

tbh I've had to work late nights here lately, so drinking has come during the day for me mother ers. Drunk Mono (BUMP a troll is waiting to be created) has come a little eariler in the day and you s know that you love this .

Bruschi > Harrison unquestionably, but fabricating stuff about how Moss was causing problems with his teammates was uncalled for. Moss maybe caused a stir with coaches and ownership, but one thing he did is always play hard, and never cause any problems with his teammates. Maybe it was time to trade him because all the young players on the team don't need to learn from someone who whines about his contract, but he didn't cause any problems with them. It wasn't his intention to set a bad example by complaining about his contract, he was just trying to get paid.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Oh whatever, we can't all have objective, vanilla as commentators like Troy Aikman.

"Well the Cowboys have to play a little better and Tony Romo has to be more accurate with his passes."

Yeah NO ING .

Hey at least you have a job, I've been going around to accounting firms saying I'll work for free as an intern for 2 months and then you guys can decide whether or not you want to keep me as a paid intern, and I still can't get . Idk how I'd be able to eat if not for aderall sales.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    your child raping ass.

tbh I've had to work late nights here lately, so drinking has come during the day for me mother ers. Drunk Mono (BUMP a troll is waiting to be created) has come a little eariler in the day and you s know that you love this .
    sounds good brah. I try not to drink in the middle of the week for now. I'm actually trying to go cold turkey, but it's impossible. I cut coke(And then soda all together), and I cut meat, but I can't stop drinking beer.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bruschi > Harrison unquestionably, but fabricating stuff about how Moss was causing problems with his teammates was uncalled for. Moss maybe caused a stir with coaches and ownership, but one thing he did is always play hard, and never cause any problems with his teammates. Maybe it was time to trade him because all the young players on the team don't need to learn from someone who whines about his contract, but he didn't cause any problems with them. It wasn't his intention to set a bad example by complaining about his contract, he was just trying to get paid.
    true tbh. But imho I tend to agree with ppl who say that Brady used Moss as a crutch. If Welker wasn't open, Brady lots of times went into " it I'll just bomb it to Moss" mode and that was absolultely re ed. I think he wasn't so upset with the trade this season only because he knows he has full grown beats in Hernandez and GRONKOWSKI.

true tbh. But imho I tend to agree with ppl who say that Brady used Moss as a crutch. If Welker wasn't open, Brady lots of times went into " it I'll just bomb it to Moss" mode and that was absolultely re ed. I think he wasn't so upset with the trade this season only because he knows he has full grown beats in Hernandez and GRONKOWSKI.
    That's exactly why I'm fine with the trade. So far this year Brady attempted 22 passes at Moss and only 9 of them were complete, we weren't gonna ever see 2001-2006 Brady as long as Moss was on the team. Now they go back to a 2 tight end offense with tight ends WAY more talented than they had during the superbowl years.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Hey at least you have a job, I've been going around to accounting firms saying I'll work for free as an intern for 2 months and then you guys can decide whether or not you want to keep me as a paid intern, and I still can't get . Idk how I'd be able to eat if not for aderall sales.
    The economy is ing us all in the ass, my s. Hopefully it ends soon. But for now, late nights suck however it affords the opportunity for Drunk Mono (BUMP has first rights to this troll) to post during the day.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Inevitable move of Hernandez to WR is inevitable. Unless they plan on running a lot of double TE.

Thread Information