Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the deficit at the national debt... it's growing much faster than GDP. None of this is sustainable. Believe me, I wish it were because I'm doing well like most people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the deficit at the national debt... it's growing much faster than GDP. None of this is sustainable. Believe me, I wish it were because I'm doing well like most people.
    corporate and personal debt are at record levels, meaning BigFinance is pocketing $100Bs in interest.

over-leveraging will mean catastrophic de-leveraging in the next Banksters Financial Depression, with 10Ms having not recovered from the last one on 2009.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm afarid for when the market crashes. My sources tell me that it's gonna get UGLY. Worst than 2008.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's third year is above average, but not the best of any past president. In 2013, former President Barack Obama's stock market returned more than 32%, as the economy bounced back from the Great Recession.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm afarid for when the market crashes. My sources tell me that it's gonna get UGLY. Worst than 2008.

When's this going to happen? Give a specific approximation when and some specific reasons why this massive crash will happen?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    consumer/household DEBT is financing growth in consumer spending.

When the next financial crash comes, interest rates / debt collection fees will soar, and on cars and houses, the Capitalists lenders will take possession.

Key Figures Behind America’s Consumer Debt

https://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/

============

2019 American Household Credit Card Debt Study

Credit card balances carried from one month to the next hit $443.96 billion in September 2019,

Credit cards (revolving)** $6,849
    https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/average-credit-card-debt-household/

==============

The Population of Poverty USA

https://www.povertyusa.org/facts

==============

I read that the press reporting "the economy is booming" is a huge lie that of course Trash believes and takes credit for. The stock market isn't the economy.

The vast majority recent jobs, and there are 7M job openings, are "Bull Jobs", low pay, no benefits, part time, no future, seasonal.

btw, BigCorp/Capital spends $300M+ per year busting / blocking unions/Labor, often illegally, to keep job compensation low (more profits).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard its gonna be somewhere around 2020-2025. The economy will crash and there will be bread lines. Military will be stationed all over the US giving out food.

In order to get food, one will have to accept being microchopped. Those who refuse will not eat. The one world government - international communism - will go in effect.

Dissenters like myself who refuse to submit to the Zionist Jew World Order will be executed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard its gonna be somewhere around 2020-2025. The economy will crash and there will be bread lines. Military will be stationed all over the US giving out food.

In order to get food, one will have to accept being microchopped. Those who refuse will not eat. The one world government - international communism - will go in effect.

Dissenters like myself who refuse to submit to the Zionist Jew World Order will be executed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Get help

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats need to prepare Americans for a Trump-induced financial meltdown

The S&P 500 Index and the Dow Jones Industrial Average set new record highs every single day last week. This occurred despite the

Federal Reserve justifying its unprecedented hundreds of billions of dollars each week in cheap loans to Wall Street’s trading houses as

necessary to stem a “liquidity” crisis.

You can’t have a liquidity crisis when the stock market is setting record highs for an entire week. Those two things just don’t correlate.

The Fed, through its money spigot, the

New York Fed, began sluicing these funds to Wall Street on September 17,

the day the overnight borrowing rate in the repurchase agreement (repo) loan market ed from 2 percent to 10 percent.

This was the first such intervention by the Fed since the financial crisis.

The repo market is where banks, hedge funds and money market funds loan each other money overnight on the basis of good collateral like U.S. Treasury securities.

An unprecedented e to 10 percent in the repo market is

a harbinger that one or more of the borrowers in this market is in trouble and

lenders don’t want the exposure so they are backing away from lending.
    This is how free markets are supposed to work. They are supposed to be allowed to send pivotal warning signs from time to time through an efficient pricing mechanism.

But instead of allowing the free market and efficient pricing components to function,

the Fed cut this short and drew a dark curtain around this part of the market by flooding cheap, electronically-created money to Wall Street’s trading houses.

On December 12, the New York Fed upped the ante.

It announced that over the next month it would

shower the trading houses (primary dealers) on Wall Street with a ulative total of $2.93 trillion in short-term loans.

For all the Trump supporters citing the economy,

how can you not have a vibrant economy with a trillion-dollar deficit?” Tim said.

“Every person in America is paying $3000 a year to support this economy.

A family of four is paying $12,000 a year to support this economy.

A real leader guides a healthy economy that mildly swings between deficits and surpluses.

shenanigans the Fed is engaged in as it provides cheap money to the banksters, and of how the market is being juiced.

Let them know the seeds of the next economic meltdown are already planted.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ncial-meltdown

===========

Trump and the Stock Market Are the Winners in the Fed’s Repo Loan Binge;

Here’s the Losers

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2019/12/trump-and-the-stock-market-are-the-winners-in-the-feds-repo-loan-binge-heres-the-losers/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bragging about the stock market rally that benefits the hyperwealthy as proof of how good the economy is doing is like a boss pointing to his new mercedes as to how well his company is doing when talking to his employees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bragging about the stock market rally that benefits the hyperwealthy as proof of how good the economy is doing is like a boss pointing to his new mercedes as to how well his company is doing when talking to his employees.
    Where do you think employees 401k's are invested?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over half the US population doesn’t have 401Ks. Every minority takes a hit here or there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many Americans don't have 401k's?

Of the ones that do, what is the average balance for those not in the top 10% of income earners?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So you are one of those asshats who buys into the book of revelation stupidity. holy balls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are one of those asshats who buys into the book of revelation stupidity. holy balls.
    I don't believe that Revelation and the Holy bible are the works of God. Rather they are the works of lunatics and Jewish supremacists. The whole Jesus story is a hoax.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe that Revelation and the Holy bible are the works of God. Rather they are the works of lunatics and Jewish supremacists. The whole Jesus story is a hoax.

You are spewing the same kinds of bull as the asshats who do.

Your whole conspiracy theory is ultimately based on it. That's funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We haven't had 401k(s) forever.

Do you think it's a good idea for Americans' nest eggs to be vulnerable as they are to cyclical market downturns?

People with large 401(k)s approaching retirement in 2009 have barely had time to recoup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Financial repression -- i.e, supression of interest rates since 2001-- has tilted the market against savers and plain vanilla investing.

Savings and annuities worked pretty good as a retirement strategy for a long ass time til 2001, what happened?

Before you say the market changed, think a minute. Capitalism doesn't work without a legal and political context.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are spewing the same kinds of bull as the asshats who do.

Your whole conspiracy theory is ultimately based on it. That's funny.
    I believe the same Jewish supremacist lunatics that wrote the bible are trying to fulfill end times prophecy. They had revelation planned all along. Why do you think there's so many "dooms day" movies out there? Who runs Hollywood? Pedophiles?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe the same Jewish supremacist lunatics that wrote the bible are trying to fulfill end times prophecy. They had revelation planned all along. Why do you think there's so many "dooms day" movies out there? Who runs Hollywood? Pedophiles?
    TGY blames evangelical Christianity not on evangelical Christians, but the Jews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY blames evangelical Christianity not on evangelical Christians, but the Jews.
    I blame both. Evangelicals for being stupid and gullible and the Jewish Supremacists for their lies and deceptions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I blame both. Evangelicals for being stupid and gullible and the Jewish Supremacists for their lies and deceptions.
    who do you blame for your gullibility?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just blamed the "Jewish supremacy" for creating evangelical Christianity as a scheme to domonate 21st century politics.

That's bull .

Thread Information