Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s “soooo motivated” to prove he deserves a contract. Sucks for him, in some ways good for the team if they can lock him down with a cheap contract and convince him to accept a smaller role over time.
    Give him the qualifying offer and don't match anything significant at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next up clipps without kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such a tough go at it! The guys compete but we just can’t get everyone to play consistently. DWhite and and Lonnie need to have a come to God moment cause they’ve looked like absolute trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KJ
    DJ
    Devin
    Kinda like Young (older or not).

Not sure about anyone else who played.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s “soooo motivated” to prove he deserves a contract. Sucks for him, in some ways good for the team if they can lock him down with a cheap contract and convince him to accept a smaller role over time.
    No point at extending him over "prove me wrong" short term deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we dont need him. Primo can take his min

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, he’d be useful as a third string guard with 5min to 10 min playing time at most.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers can be contenders and play THT, but we have to waste at least a year for every player while being a play-in team at best.

Good L, nothing stops the tank.

Devin showing he has to start and Thad keeps increasing his trade value, can't ask for more.
    Eubanks is trash, Thad should honestly start in his place(until Jakob comes back). It makes the starting lineup even more undersized but it's better than the nothing production G-League Drew will give you. Spurs have an alternative option in Jock rotting on the bench because he hasn't gotten over himself yet.

And Vassel should definitely start over White at this point. Derrick has turned to ever since he got married and got paid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we dont need him. Primo can take his min
    Draft class is supposed to be loaded with big men on top, so extension of SG could be considered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draft class is supposed to be loaded with big men on top, so extension of SG could be considered
    considered sure. Still,too many 2/3 on this squad as is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell is like our future now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell is like our future now.
    and primo suave our future tomorrow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell getting crunch time minutes over White for the second straight game is a positive sign of things to come. Hopefully White walking away while Pop was speaking to him and arguing back is the final nail in the coffin for him as a starter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Get Murray some help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poodle should play vs clipps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will have to look hard (if they're not already), at starting Vassell, and sooner rather than later.

Derrick White can have 3-4 plays in a row where he can make the right play and then one that is head-scratchingly bad, it seemingly undoes, perceptually, the good that preceded it.
    They are tell-tale signs of anxiety and a lack of self confidence.

The issue is now do the Spurs run the risk of possibly contributing further to this if he is given a bench role, perceiving it as a demotion rather than potentially a liberation?
    Sending good vibes D-W's way. Feel like he couldn't be with a better team to help him get through it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First Eubanks doesn't suck he just should NOT be be the backup C and that is on Pop. I like Eubanks but he is your third or 4th string type of guy and YES Young should be the backup and the Australian dude should be our second unit/energy guy. And Collins ain't gong to play this year

As far as White and Walker something is off for both of them I don't know what it is but it's definitely impacting there play. As of right now neither should be starting but the Spurs organization better start looking at trading some of our players - Young, White, Walker and getting something from them as two will probably walk this summer. Don't be Idiots like we where last year when we should have moving Rudy, Mills, Derozan before the end of last season instead of letting two go for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw the Eubanks scuffle. Smh at every player on the court for not having his back. Straight up made.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm done with White.

Also, the Spurs should be making a concerted effort to get Vassell shots. We waste too many opportunities just goofing around. It is time to put some intention and strategy behind what we do on offense. We don't need to be 100% winging it all the time. It's OK to have certain shots that we hope to get.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw the Eubanks scuffle. Smh at every player on the court for not having his back. Straight up made.
    Agreed. THT is also a made. He shoved off on Eubank's face once Melo and Davis arrived knowing Eubanks would not be able to get a shot off against him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still remember that game where Melo did a cheap shot and then when the guy came after him he actually ing ran like a girl. Some reporter asked Nash about that and how his old Hockey team would have reacted "If that had happened in a Hokey game and he ran from a fight his own team mates would have beat him up"....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

!
    Fvck!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was the 2nd instance of the Lakers dirtying a Spur without any response if you remember Westbrick taking Johnson out if the air last month.

Definitely think it's a coach thing because guys like Johnson and Murray don't seem like they play when it comes to disrespect. We need some Stephen Jackson, Antonio McDyess, Kurt Thomas at udes.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not really frustrated about the losses like this game. These are gonna happen. Cool if they steal a few but they’re expected losses. That’s what makes games against the Thunder and Pacers even more frustrating when they lose them. Spurs are fully capable of winning those games and need to win as many as they can if the goal isn’t a complete tank.

Thread Information