Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    http://bossip.com/1042345/d-l-swirl-...eedings-video/

The divorce proceedings between Tim Duncan, of the San Antonio Spurs, and his wife Amy, have resulted in rumors that Duncan is bisexual. The International Business Times, among other news outlets, is reporting Duncan’s estranged wife is outing the future hall of famer. The rumors claim Duncan was involved in a sexual relationship that began while attending Wake Forest University. Danny Green, Duncan’s teammate, responded to the rumors in an interview with New York based radio station power one oh five point one. Green stated in the interview, Timmy is Tim. I’m not going to look at him any differently. He’s my teammate regardless of his sexual preferences.

@ 0:40

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that video was posted in june 2013.

it all still goes back to a single anonymous quote

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Max

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

Google this story using time filter. You will see there are multiple links within past week.
    Last edited by JohnnyMax; 10-03-2014 at 11:44 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google this story using time filter. You will see there are multiple links for it within this week.
    yeah and they all link back to the june 2013 story. one of the articles dated for this past week even says "they filed for divorce in may of this year"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah and they all link back to the june 2013 story. one of the articles dated for this past week even says "they filed for divorce in may of this year"
    Max

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i heard Thread prefers bigcuties.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I really hope Timmy is gay, tbh..his legacy would skyrocket, he would finally get the credit he deserves from the media(look what it has done for Magic, he's arguably the most beloved athlete in sports)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

at 1:25 where they get on Green for not being able to dribble and make a lay up

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Duncan is in a gay relationship with a man named Larry O'Brien... meanwhile, Kirby got dumped by him and is left holding The Bag.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    Clips.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man, I really hope Timmy is gay, tbh..his legacy would skyrocket, he would finally get the credit he deserves from the media(look what it has done for Magic, he's arguably the most beloved athlete in sports)..
    Hair

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i heard Thread prefers bigcuties.com
    lmcontrollinao!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think people will go back to saying "who the is Jason Collins" if Tim was indeed gay and came out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YOUR EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think people will go back to saying "who the is Jason Collins" if Tim was indeed gay and came out
    bro, if the gay community gets the opportunity to be represented by a 5-time champion, 5-time MVP, etc, they'll be certain to make Duncan vs. Jordan the NBA debate of the future..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bro, if the gay community gets the opportunity to be represented by a 5-time champion, 5-time MVP, etc, they'll be certain to make Duncan vs. Jordan the NBA debate of the future..
    Acceptance is the first step and I'm proud of you two fellows for accepting Theodore & his sexuality.

Elm

&

Hair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Acceptance is the first step and I'm proud of you two fellows for accepting Theodore & his sexuality.

Elm

&

Hair
    Hair?..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Elm

&

Hair
    That's Tape talkin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of these rumors are coming out of LA...surprise... the first story was from the LA rag called
    HollywoodStreetKings. The famous unnamed source claimed he was BI.. the rumor has progressed to
    another rag Boss Sports that has a picture of his Wake Forest lover....check out the link and see
    a photo of Tim, Amy and his allegedly lover ....Remember that guy!
    Seen him on the Spurs bench before?.....It shows how far the LA smear has gone......

http://www.brothersonsports.com/gay-...rs-tim-duncan/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All of these rumors are coming out of LA...surprise... the first story was from the LA rag called
    HollywoodStreetKings. The famous unnamed source claimed he was BI.. the rumor has progressed to
    another rag Boss Sports that has a picture of his Wake Forest lover....check out the link and see
    a photo of Tim, Amy and his allegedly lover ....Remember that guy!
    Seen him on the Spurs bench before?.....It shows how far the LA smear has gone......

http://www.brothersonsports.com/gay-...rs-tim-duncan/
    Once-upon-a-time Elm & Hair denied Theodore's sexuality. Now they've come to accept it. Hate the sin, love the sinner type feeling. And Nuts, you'll come to accept it as well...in time. Some day, Tim bendin' over and takin' it up the old chute will be a point of pride with you. You'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once-upon-a-time Elm & Hair denied Theodore's sexuality. Now they've come to accept it. Hate the sin, love the sinner type feeling. And Nuts, you'll come to accept it as well...in time. Some day, Tim bendin' over and takin' it up the old chute will be a point of pride with you. You'll see.
    The LA smear and a old drunk Spurs poster........Too bad the old poster does not know how foolish he looks.

Thread Information