Page 125 of 361 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 9004
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But please -- talk more about the drugs you're taking.
    you try to play the semantics game but you keep insisting i'm on drugs but only ever list one. one of which i haven't used since coming back from LA nor do i see much concern over anyhow. go to LA and see how crazy the weed scene is out there; it isn't that crazy at all... grow up .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you try to play the semantics game but you keep insisting i'm on drugs but only ever list one. one of which i haven't used since coming back from LA nor do i see much concern over anyhow. go to LA and see how crazy the weed scene is out there; it isn't that crazy at all... grow up .
    why are you upset about your own admitted drug use?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you upset about your own admitted drug use?
    i'm not upset that i smoke weed. i just don't give a for people like you who aren't genuine and twist .

again, what drugs? your use of the plural form of the word eludes you.

either way i'm sure you do worse on the daily. , ST is a drug you can't seem to kick and this place is way worse than a blunt any day of the week.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i'm not upset that i smoke weed. i just don't give a for people like you who aren't genuine and twist .

again, what drugs? your use of the plural form of the word eludes you.
    No one ever says a person takes drug.

either way i'm sure you do worse on the daily. , ST is a drug you can't seem to kick and this place is way worse than a blunt any day of the week.
    And you can't kick it either, so there are your multiple drugs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one ever says a person takes drug.

And you can't kick it either, so there are your multiple drugs.
    idk what others say... you said drugs and that's plural so list them you ing !

i kicked it for 2 solid yrs. i haven't smoked since LA but either way you trying to make weed out to be this hardcore problem is ludicrous. you're only playing this game to try to collect brownie points but there's no brownies here. you're just a at the end of the day pav.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    idk what others say... you said drugs and that's plural so list them you ing !
    you're bragging about your regular blackout use of mushrooms in the club,

i kicked it for 2 solid yrs. i haven't smoked since LA but either
    didn't you just say you ingested in LA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're bragging about your regular blackout use of mushrooms in the club,

didn't you just say you ingested in LA?
    so context matters... when was the last time i did mushrooms? and is it "regular" use?

ingested what? again, your reading comprehension is lacking. you're a faux intellectual pav and we all know this. so what did i ingest and when?

you're such a pav. plain and simple; you're not a man.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so context matters... when was the last time i did mushrooms? and is it "regular" use?
    You bragged about when you do mushrooms.

ingested what? again, your reading comprehension is lacking. you're a faux intellectual pav and we all know this. so what did i ingest and when?
    So you didn't take anything at all in LA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bragged about when you do mushrooms.

So you didn't take anything at all in LA?

jesus you're a ing re considering everything is in black and white, archived on this site, and you can search and reread every reply and see the context i used. you're a fool. just like the MSM you too are fake news.

i bragged about my regular blackout mushroom use when i have only ever blacked out once on mushrooms and haven't done them in over 2 yrs? so ing regular!

either way, you can claim i'm a druggie but we all know what that connotation means just like you playing the semantic game when it comes to asking me what "drugs" i'm on but you only ever list weed up until now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    jesus you're a ing re considering everything is in black and white, archived on this site, and you can search and reread every reply and see the context i used. you're a fool. just like the MSM you too are fake news.

i bragged about my regular blackout mushroom use when i have only ever blacked out once on mushrooms and haven't done them in over 2 yrs? so ing regular!

either way, you can claim i'm a druggie but we all know what that connotation means just like you playing the semantic game when it comes to asking me what "drugs" i'm on but you only ever list weed up until now.
    I never used the word "druggie" so quit lying.

You admit you use drugs. Period.

You're so mentally weak you have to lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never used the word "druggie" so quit lying.

You admit you use drugs. Period.

You're so mentally weak you have to lie.
    your argument is dumb. i know exactly what you're doing pav and this game is stupid just like yourself.

sure, i've done drugs. Period.

what exactly am i lying about pav? i'm basically the only genuine person on this site and lay a lot of personal out there even though i probably shouldn't. you made the claim so back it up.

it's not my argument, it's yours. i don't go looking for a conversation with you pav. you're the that thinks everyone wants to hear from. i'm better off never hearing from weak males like yourself and i believe the whole world would be better off too without the weak males of our society. yall are no better than bitter new wave feminists.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    your argument is dumb. i know exactly what you're doing pav and this game is stupid just like yourself.

sure, i've done drugs. Period.
    Then quit being defensive when I say it.

what exactly am i lying about pav?
    About my calling you a druggie, dumbass. I just said that.

I did call you a dumbass, so you can get angry about that, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then quit being defensive when I say it.

About my calling you a druggie, dumbass. I just said that.

I did call you a dumbass, so you can get angry about that, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"SHALL NOT INFRINGE"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"SHALL NOT INFRINGE"
    she's a ing nut trying to act like she has brains. just a dumb old is all she is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pla ude Time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow search engine overwhelmingly directs users to sites with heavy traffic

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird seeing supposed conservatives conspira themselves into basically pushing for an online fairness doctrine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird seeing supposed conservatives conspira themselves into basically pushing for an online fairness doctrine.
    Very true, and that's hilarious.

The beauty part of being a hypocrite is always having things both ways.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wow. Search engine ranking creates heavy traffic to particular sites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Search engine ranking creates heavy traffic to particular sites.
    That's not how it works. CNN.com isn't a top site because of Google. It's for the same reason PizzaHut.com outranks Maria's Pizzeria in search.

Surely you don't think Google should be treating WND.net news stories the same as stories from the Post or NYT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Search engine algorithms are built around serving up the most likely click first. For 9 out of 10 users, if they're shown two articles about the same subject, one by AP.com and one by steveslawblog.com, they're going to choose the source they're familiar with. So Google serves the familiar sites first, and they have untold reams of user behavior data that tells them what those sites are.

Search engines also tend to favor websites with good SEO and intuitive user flow, and it makes sense that "mainstream" publishers would have the budgets to hire digital people who are good at this. This is all without even getting into paid search marketing.

Or... Google is actively suppressing fringe conservative viewpoints. If it's the latter, they're not doing a very good job seeing as they own YouTube.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Search engine algorithms are built around serving up the most likely click first. For 9 out of 10 users, if they're shown two articles about the same subject, one by AP.com and one by steveslawblog.com, they're going to choose the source they're familiar with. So Google serves the familiar sites first, and they have untold reams of user behavior data that tells them what those sites are.

Search engines also tend to favor websites with good SEO and intuitive user flow, and it makes sense that "mainstream" publishers would have the budgets to hire digital people who are good at this. This is all without even getting into paid search marketing.

Or... Google is actively suppressing fringe conservative viewpoints. If it's the latter, they're not doing a very good job seeing as they own YouTube.
    I stand rejected out to half court again. Ill be riding the bench.

Thread Information