Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    : "We all hoped it was going to work. ... All of the studies that were rigorously done have pointed in the same direction, which is that the drug doesn't work," Gottlieb said.

"I think at this point, we can definitively say hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. I'm not sure what more we need to do."
    "I think it's in bent of the public health officials around the president to make sure he's fully informed of that information. ... There is a lot of data right now available that I think could inform a very convincing briefing."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orangegutan and his stupid followers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orangegutan and his stupid followers
    They reeeeally need this W. Not sure why it has to be this one since Trump has pimped other drugs, but they gotta' have it anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol trusting anything the fda has to say former or presently employed personnel. the fda is a joke just like most other gov't agencies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol trusting anything the fda has to say former or presently employed personnel. the fda is a joke just like most other gov't agencies.
    What's your gripe with the FDA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trusting demon semen church doctor instead of the FDA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trusting demon semen church doctor instead of the FDA

lmao she's a doc no matter how you spin it. not necessarily a doc i would go to but a doc nonetheless.

what's your opinion on the other doc's who attended and spoke up? nothing to say ya mud skipper?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your gripe with the FDA?
    the fda approves a lot of things particularly drugs that have been known killers but keep bowing down to the 3 letter agencies of corruption within our gov't and world wide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao she's a doc no matter how you spin it. not necessarily a doc i would go to but a doc nonetheless.

what's your opinion on the other doc's who attended and spoke up? nothing to say ya mud skipper?
    I believe the doctor who does not think demon semen is being spread among us niga

Pretty simple choice IMHO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol defending this quack. You're such a babbling idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it doesn't work for COVID. So stupid how this one drug has become a political talking point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    conclusion reached in Europe a long time ago... welcome one month ago 'murica

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it doesn't work for COVID. So stupid how this one drug has become a political talking point.
    NOPE PLENTY OF EVIDENCE IT WORKS JUST THE LIBRUL MEDIA TRYING TO MAKE ORANGE MAN LOOK STUPID

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She's a scammer.

Remember this dude that also posed as a doctor?

Gullible crackhead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    conclusion reached in Europe a long time ago... welcome one month ago 'murica
    Our president and 1/2 of doctors and citiz3ns hav3 yet to r3ach that conclusion. Stay tuned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's a scammer.

Remember this dude that also posed as a doctor?

Gullible crackhead.
    BULL !!

DIAMON AND SILK HAVE APOROVED THE MEDICAL USE OF HYD4OCHLORIQUINE AND LYSOL

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/87797

Published today by MedPage Today, a CME accredited physician news source, identifying and background checking the other doctors who attended and spoke. Some with vague credentials, others more credible. But you can read for yourself. One of the doctors has not practiced medicine in over a year and does not have an active medical license.

The two curious things noted earlier in the article before they talk about the doctors specifically is that of the doctors from the “America’s Frontline Doctors,” none of them appear to actually be working on the “front lines.” Additionally, their website, which was set up a couple weeks ago on July 16 currently says the website has expired... after two weeks.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

Do what you will with that information.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Published today by MedPage Today, a CME accredited physician news source, identifying and background checking the other doctors who attended and spoke. Some with vague credentials, others more credible. But you can read for yourself. One of the doctors has not practiced medicine in over a year and does not have an active medical license.

The two curious things noted earlier in the article before they talk about the doctors specifically is that of the doctors from the “America’s Frontline Doctors,” none of them appear to actually be working on the “front lines.” Additionally, their website, which was set up a couple weeks ago on July 16 currently says the website has expired... after two weeks.

Oh look at that, we have another case of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BUT THEY ALL HAD LAB COATS ON

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUT THEY ALL HAD LAB COATS ON
    And wore glasses

And theyre blacks for trump

Blacks for trump cant possibly be liars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you and hater both won't answer my questionbut keep on talking nonsense which is par for the course tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you and hater both won't answer my questionbut keep on talking nonsense which is par for the course tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our president and 1/2 of doctors and citiz3ns hav3 yet to r3ach that conclusion. Stay tuned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your question is nonsense, dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing how hard the left wants treatments to be ineffective until November.

Thread Information