Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's not more than 100 cameras pointing to that exterior wall and the sky in 2001.
    What's your number for that, derp?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your number for that, derp?
    The number of pentagon security cameras pointing to that exterior wall?

One.

Pretty easy stuff.

Now that I've answered your question, what do you think really hit the Pentagon?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The number of pentagon security cameras pointing to that exterior wall?
    Now are you sperm shielding, or are you dumb enough to believe that the most fortified place in the world has but one camera on that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now are you sperm shielding, or are you dumb enough to believe that the most fortified place in the world has but one camera on that?
    How many cameras do you think they had trained on a blank exterior wall in 2001?

50?

100?

200?

Post your number like I did. Step up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's more than a hundred cameras. They released one hand selected video footage that is inconclusive. And at but muh deep state fakers, scores of them.
    and hundreds and hundreds of witnesses in rush hour traffic that clearly saw a plane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's more than a hundred cameras. They released one hand selected video footage that is inconclusive. And at but muh deep state fakers, scores of them.

Steve Anderson:
    Shortly after watching the second tragedy, I heard jet engines pass our building, which, being so close to the airport is very common. But I thought the airport was closed. I figured it was a plane coming in for landing. A few moments later, as I was looking down at my desk, the plane caught my eye. It didn't register at first. I thought to myself that I couldn't believe the pilot was flying so low. Then it dawned on me what was about to happen. I watched in horror as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon exploding into a giant orange fireball. Then black smoke. Then white smoke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deb Anlauf:

Anlauf was watching TV coverage of the Trade Center burning shortly before 9:30 a.m. when she decided to return to her 14th-floor room from another part of the hotel. Once in her room, she heard a "loud roar" and looked out the window to see what was going on. "Suddenly I saw this plane right outside my window," Anlauf said during a telephone interview from her hotel room this morning. "You felt like you could touch it; it was that close. It was just incredible. "Then it shot straight across from where we are and flew right into the Pentagon. It was just this huge fireball that crashed into the wall (of the Pentagon). When it hit, the whole hotel shook."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arlington police transmission:

Motor 11: There is visible smoke coming from that area...high, visible smoke.
    Dispatcher: Motor 11 direct.
    Motor 14: Motor 14, it was an American Airlines plane, uh, headed eastbound over the Pike (Columbia Pike highway), possibly toward the Pentagon.
    Dispatcher: 10-4. Cruiser 50 direct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Battle:

Earlier Tuesday, Battle, an office worker at the Pentagon, was standing outside the building and just about to enter when the aircraft struck. "It was coming down head first," he said. "And when the impact hit, the cars and everything were just shaking."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gary Bauer:

I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395 . . . when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a jet engine. I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasn’t until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maurice Bease:

Sergeant Maurice L. Bease had worked around Marine aviation long enough to know what a fly-by was, and it sounded like one as he stood outside his office near the Pentagon on Sept. 11. Turning around expecting to see a fighter jet fly over, he saw only a split-second glimpse of a white commercial airliner streaking low toward the building, and him! He did not even have time to duck before it plowed into the side of the Pentagon around the corner and about 200 yards from where he stood. Immediately, a ball of flame shot up the side of the building, followed by smoke, lots of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mickey Bell:

Bell, who had been less than 100 feet from the initial impact of the plane, was nearly struck by one of the planeīs wings as it sped by him. In shock, he got into his truck, which had been parked in the trailer compound, and sped away. He wandered around Arlington in his truck and tried to make wireless phone calls. He ended up back at Singletonīs headquarters in Gaithersburg two hours later, according to President Singleton, not remembering much. The full impact of the closeness of the crash wasnīt realized until coworkers noticed damage to Bellīs work vehicle. He had plastic and rivets from an airplane imbedded in its sheet metal, but Bell had no idea what had happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Susan Bergen:

Susan Bergen was sitting in a hotel room near the Pentagon on Tuesday morning, glued to TV news coverage of the World Trade Center attack. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a plane outside the window of her 11th floor room. She turned just in time to see a big jetliner skim the treetops and slam into the side of the Pentagon, less than a half mile from her hotel room. It looked like the plane sped up just before hitting the building, she said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Birdwell:

LTC Brian Birdwell. He was just heading back down the hall to his office when the building exploded in front of him. ... Once they stabilized Brian, they transferred him to George Washington Hospital where...the best, cutting edge burn doctor in the U.S. The doctor told him that had he not gone to Georgetown first, he probably would not have survived because of the jet fuel in his lungs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ed Blunt:

Engine 101 actually saw the jetliner plow into the northwest side of the Pentagon. The radio crackled, “Engine 101—emergency traffic, a plane has gone down into the Pentagon."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean Boger:

Sean Boger, Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief - "I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the building." "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Donald Bouchoux:
    Donald R. Bouchoux, 53, a retired Naval officer, a Great Falls resident, a Vietnam veteran and former commanding officer of a Navy fighter squadron, was driving west from Tysons Corner to the Pentagon for a 10am meeting. He wrote: At 9:40 a.m. I was driving down Washington Boulevard (Route 27) along the side of the Pentagon when the aircraft crossed about 200 yards (should be more than 150 yards from the impact) in front of me and impacted the side of the building. There was an enormous fireball, followed about two seconds later by debris raining down. The car moved about a foot to the right when the shock wave hit. [Telephone interview]

I could go on for pages. Your derpy ass isn't worth the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the problem with your massive conspiracy theory, is that no one has had a death bed confession to come forward saying their accounts were purposefully faked.

Do you have any such confessions, moron?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomCuck spamming his alleged deep state witnesses.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many cameras do you think they had trained on a blank exterior wall in 2001?

50?

100?

200?

Post your number like I did. Step up.
    Whatever answer I give will not change the fact that you just showed you're woefully unqualified on this matter.

Do you really believe there was only one camera, or are you just sperm shielding? You skipped over this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever answer I give
    So give your answer.

Stop crying.

There was only one camera pointing in the direction of that blank wall.

Step up and say how many you say there were and your source.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So give your answer.

Stop crying.

There was only one camera pointing in the direction of that blank wall.

Step up and say how many you say there were and your source.
    It's already checkmate. You sperm shielded (very) hardcore. There was not only one camera.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's already checkmate. You sperm shielded (very) hardcore. There was not only one camera.
    How many were pointing at that wall?

What is your source?

Step up or you forfeit.

Quit folding and be a man for once.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many were pointing at that wall?

What is your source?

Step up or you forfeit.

Quit folding and be a man for once.
    You already forfeited. You're not qualified for the convo, saying only one camera.

You need to walk away (from the board). You don't belong here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already forfeited. You're not qualified for the convo, saying only one camera.

You need to walk away (from the board). You don't belong here.
    No.

Why are you so afraid to talk about 9/11 in your 9/11 thread?

How many cameras to you say were aimed at that blank wall at the Pentagon in 2001?

Just post your number or keep crying to confirm your abject fear of me.

Thread Information