Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how to read this, if true.

What if KL stays after all the hoopla?
    Supermax ... does Spurfan welcome him back with open arms?
    90% of Spurs fans will drop any animosity whatsoever after his first 20+ point game. But you might hear some griping after year 1 and beyond if he proves not good enough to carry the Spurs to a final (as we won't have any money to sign help).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was at 97% healthy just last week ... should be ready by training camp .... Lakers are cool, oh look he's finally healthy!

Listening Haywood and Greenberg? on NBA radio. They highly doubt Kwahi ends up in Lakers land. If he's in LA, he'll be a clipper, not a laker. But all this is conjecture. Neither felt he would be traded by Thursday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all it took to get an update was news that the lakers were balking at trades because of uncertainty about leonard's injury.
    Yep. Too bad for him and Uncle Dennis we're not trading him to the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    90% of Spurs fans will drop any animosity whatsoever after his first 20+ point game. But you might hear some griping after year 1 and beyond if he proves not good enough to carry the Spurs to a final (as we won't have any money to sign help).
    Still haven't fully come around to liking LaMarcus after his trade request before last season. Great players, but I'm not losing sleep over either when they're gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ok, if he decides to come back as a Spur. But at what cost? There will be strained relationship with teammates and probably even with the medical staff who gets blamed with an alleged misdiagnosis.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still haven't fully come around to liking LaMarcus after his trade request before last season. Great players, but I'm not losing sleep over either when they're gone.
    Me neither. I can't believe how quickly this forum went to fellating him all season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me neither. I can't believe how quickly this forum went to fellating him all season.
    At least he played

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Too bad for him and Uncle Dennis we're not trading him to the Lakers.

and if leonard certainly got 'hurt' again should the season start with leonard still a spur, that would just send all kinds of red flags out there about his health. i mean, his camp can't pull a "oh wait, he's hurt again".

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that I agreed or supported LMA. He seems like a big baby, but he WAS man enough to tell Pop how he felt and what he wanted. He didn't hide behind some big circus of positioning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he handled his trade request like a man and spoke to Pop face to face, made amends, and was an All-NBA caliber player that kept this team alive when their so called franchise player was nursing year long quad pain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Enjoy ing Milwaukee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there anything from Leonard's camp that is not entirely predictable?

Hint: If no trade happens, they will announce that he's had a "setback" just before he's expected to report for training camp.

It's so boring when you never mix in a changeup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing about the way Leonard acted this season says he wants to be back.
    But...didn't you see the interview???? Where he said he wanted to be a Spur????

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Aldridge situation was much different. Pop was trying to make him something he wasn't and apologized for it... A lot of us understood he wasn't getting good looks and expected to perform when he was getting neglected. Kawhi on the other hand faked an injury for a year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was in response to a report that potential suitors were concerned about his health since he missed so many games (duh). Uncle Dennis is costing him millions every day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop, Tony, Manu saw through the bull early on. That's why midseason Pop started throwing shade at "his group". Why Manu took a subtle shot and why Tony took a not so subtle one.
    Manu shot through praising LMA for playing injured and trying to help the team no matter what was not that subtle but yeah more subtle than my injury was much worst

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if he plays for another team, they will timidly boo for a couple seconds in the introduction, then go buy a $10 beer and $15 tacos before sitting their fat ass in the stands just waiting for the kiss the cam to lick mommy.

Then leaving 15 min before the end.

#modernbafans

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was in response to a report that potential suitors were concerned about his health since he missed so many games (duh). Uncle Dennis is costing him millions every day.
    They are such amateurs man... they are really just playing themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow his bruise is healed after 10 months.
    Bruise...or vaginitis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop, Tony, Manu saw through the bull early on. That's why
    midseason Pop started throwing shade at "his group". Why Manu took a subtle shot and why Tony took a not so subtle one.
    POTD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are such amateurs man... they are really just playing themselves.
    GMs just playing their hand, which at that point is basically just Kawhi's health since suitors are not missing.

But yes, the "group" felt into their own trap. Say you're not healthy and teams may be concerned, say you are and you raise your value making Spurs greedy and Kawhito & Penis preferred teams pass...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such amateur move by Uncle Dennis from 90% to 100% when Lakers started having concerns about his health (albeit to lower trade value). Your uncle is losing you millions and tarnishing your image every day. You think Jordan brand will take this clown seriously? Just fire him and hire a more capable one. Your uncle’s a joke. I’m sure Spurs Nation will embrace you back without your uncle just a simple announcement that you wanted to play a Spur and you don’t want how your contract is being handled. That’s it. Everybody will just blame your uncle. Will get LeBron in and beat the Dubs

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was relative. Who the were we supposed to cheer last season? Mills? Parker? Besides Manu, LMA was the only bright point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did any Spurs media report that LMA wants out or was it taken out of context? Haven't seen any links.

Thread Information