Page 380 of 745 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480 ... LastLast
Results 9,476 to 9,500 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons has no role with James there. This isn't NBA Live.
    I agree and with Kawhi's super efficient iso game along with James there too... Simmons actually becomes expendable. The dude can't shoot for .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons has no role with James there. This isn't NBA Live.
    NBA Live? 2K all day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    + Miami 2021 pick. Do it RC. (This trade also works w/o Danny, but I think they would demand him in any trade if they're giving up so many assets).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is trading Ben Simmons for Kawhi Leonard not fair? People are delusional. Simmons “could be” a top 5 player. Kawhi is a top 5 player and just turned 27. Just because the Spurs are as close to a garauntee as any to get Simmons to his full potential should not be a consideration. If I’m a Philly fan and Ben Simmons gets me Lebron and Kawhi the process worked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    + Miami 2021 pick. Do it RC. (This trade also works w/o Danny, but I think they would demand him in any trade if they're giving up so many assets).

that, Spurs get raped with no Simmons involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daily reminder of Kawhi and Uncle Dennis.

Just based on the 1st day of Free Agency, Spurs would firmly be top 1-2 in the West with a realistic shot of a le next couple of seasons and this ing idiot would be getting max money.
    There hasn't been yet been a supermax offer for him to turn down. There is something fishy in the whole story and I think it is most certainly health-related.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how it would work but, when we trade Kawhi I'd like for us to explore a trade with Washington for Beal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously, but we're not getting Simmons man. We're not going to get fair compensation for our Superstar, especially with only 1 year left on his deal and no guarantee of re-signing. Philly would be dumb to do that. Brett Brown knows better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daily reminder of Kawhi and Uncle Dennis.

Just based on the 1st day of Free Agency, Spurs would firmly be top 1-2 in the West with a realistic shot of a le next couple of seasons and this ing idiot would be getting max money.
    Yeah, now switching tune to 'I'd stay in Philly' is further proof of the baggery.

Meanwhile Paul George is throwing a hoe down in Okieland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously, but we're not getting Simmons man. We're not going to get fair compensation for our Superstar, especially with only 1 year left on his deal and no guarantee of re-signing. Philly would be dumb to do that. Brett Brown knows better.
    Then Philly better take a leap of faith otherwise we won't trade, simple as that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree and with Kawhi's super efficient iso game along with James there too... Simmons actually becomes expendable. The dude can't shoot for .
    Yep. There's also, ok, we trade the guy who can guard LeBron to Boston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then Philly better take a leap of faith otherwise we won't trade, simple as that.
    As I said, their current core isn't good enough to win it all anyway. Might as well take a chance on Kawhi.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your desperation preceded you, tbh.
    Desperate? Hardly. Sure I'd like to sign a star now, but I also like the idea of growing from within. The Lakers haven't done that since, what, 1995? Besides, I like our young core a lot.

I'm on record as saying right now isn't a good time to be a contender. Dubs got the league on lock. I figure the Lakers with their youth should just wait them out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. There's also, ok, we trade the guy who can guard LeBron to Boston.
    Great point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd see Uncle Dennis nixing a trade to Boston and not Philly. If Boston isn't a serious player than Simmons is absolutely untouchable.

Simmons is a legit pipe-dream, people should give that up tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LeBron goes to LA, which seems likely, the Spurs' leverage is greatly compromised.

At that point you just play it out till someone blinks (even if no one ever blinks).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cdo21 apparently you didn't get the memo!! Live18 is waaaaaaay better than 2k18. An that's coming from a 2k fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Desperate? Hardly. Sure I'd like to sign a star now, but I also like the idea of growing from within. The Lakers haven't done that since, what, 1995? Besides, I like our young core a lot.

I'm on record as saying right now isn't a good time to be a contender. Dubs got the league on lock. I figure the Lakers with their youth should just wait them out.
    from LAVengers to I like our young core.

Will your brain explode if LeBron decides to sign with LA? I don't know if it could take that much flip flopping, Luiz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I said, their current core isn't good enough to win it all anyway. Might as well take a chance on Kawhi.
    No but in a few years their young core is a potential dynasty. Also our thoughts and analysis go out the window when GM LeBron is involved, if he says Simmons is good boy then Simmons is off the table.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Only way the Spurs don't get raped is if they keep him and offer him the super max.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from LAVengers to I like our young core.

Will your brain explode if LeBron decides to sign with LA? I don't know if it could take that much flip flopping, Luiz

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd see Uncle Dennis nixing a trade to Boston and not Philly. If Boston isn't a serious player than Simmons is absolutely untouchable.

Simmons is a legit pipe-dream, people should give that up tbh

And just settling out of desperation is a fatal decision you never make especially when it involves your franchise player who is under contract for another season.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

You started a thread downstairs bragging about the "LAvengers," but now you're saying it's not a good time to be a contender? SMH, Carlos.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You started a thread downstairs bragging about the "LAvengers," but now you're saying it's not a good time to be a contender? SMH, Carlos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No but in a few years their young core is a potential dynasty. Also our thoughts and analysis go out the window when GM LeBron is involved, if he says Simmons is good boy then Simmons is off the table.
    Potential. No sure thing. LBJ plus Kawhi is about as close to a sure thing as you can get.

Thread Information