Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't tell me these companies don't know bots are going to do this. Not having some way to thwart this will ruin releases.

Nothing worse than getting your release ruined.
    They're aware of bots, and also worked with retailers to detect and thwart bots.

The problem is actually with humans, tbh... people are aware of shortages and online mules are cheap to hire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still good wtih my now obsolete Xbox One

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine buying multiple PS5s and then blaming somebody else for your kids christmas

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine buying multiple PS5s and then blaming somebody else for your kids christmas
    I like the group in the UK that bought thousands of PS5s and then tried the 'COVID cost us our jerbs and we tryin to survive' excuse. Like anyone struggling with surviving due to the pandemic has thousands of dollars to dump into buying up PS5s to flip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono, where the is Ragnarok?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol u know I can't talk about it. It's coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like a bit of a dated video though, there's other pretty cool stuff coming too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the 60 fps RT patch looks pretty good for Spiderman. Guess I'll just sell my PS4 version of the game and get the Miles Morales deluxe edition whenever I get a PS5.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the 60 fps RT patch looks pretty good for Spiderman. Guess I'll just sell my PS4 version of the game and get the Miles Morales deluxe edition whenever I get a PS5.

GameStop has 10 dollars for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GameStop has 10 dollars for you.
    $4 store credit

https://www.gamestop.com/trade/details/?pid=10131620

Though if PS5 could actually be bought in stores right now I might take them up on the $155 they're offering in trade for a PS4 Slim 500GB.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    would be nice if sony rebooted Resistance for the PS5 tbh. they are sorely lacking a really good first party FPS game. the first two Resistance games were pretty good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

can you explain those 3 different performance modes in a manner a caveman like myself can understand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you explain those 3 different performance modes in a manner a caveman like myself can understand?
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the he's pointing out like random drops of reflection quality in puddles... do people actually notice this ?

just gimme the frame rate and im good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the he's pointing out like random drops of reflection quality in puddles... do people actually notice this ?

Yeah the RT Performance mode seems like the way to go. There was a real question which was the better way to play before when there was only a 30 fps RT mode vs a 60 fps non RT mode but now I'll take the 60 fps RT performance mode over the 30 fps RT quality mode any day at the expense of lower resolution reflections. Gotta say the game looks really impressive on PS5 in that performance mode even watching compressed youtube video at 1080p. Probably way more impressive on an actual PS5, though only ElNono could confirm AFAIK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine you're a camper and you lay prone on a ledge in some game like Warzone for an hour looking at the landscape. That's about the only way I think you'd notice. Sweaty folks don't stop long enough to see anything other than their targets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine you're a camper and you lay prone on a ledge in some game like Warzone for an hour looking at the landscape. That's about the only way I think you'd notice. Sweaty folks don't stop long enough to see anything other than their targets.
    If you're playing compe ive shooters on PC though you probably have everything at low to minimize input lag.

Don't even know why Battlefield and COD are so intent on having every bleeding edge graphic technique supported when everyone just turns them off anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're playing compe ive shooters on PC though you probably have everything at low to minimize input lag.

Don't even know why Battlefield and COD are so intent on having every bleeding edge graphic technique supported when everyone just turns them off anyways.
    campers aren't compe ive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the RT Performance mode seems like the way to go. There was a real question which was the better way to play before when there was only a 30 fps RT mode vs a 60 fps non RT mode but now I'll take the 60 fps RT performance mode over the 30 fps RT quality mode any day at the expense of lower resolution reflections. Gotta say the game looks really impressive on PS5 in that performance mode even watching compressed youtube video at 1080p. Probably way more impressive on an actual PS5, though only ElNono could confirm AFAIK.
    Haven’t played the release of Spider-Man on the PS5 yet, tbh...

That said, you can only expect games to get better as the console ages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven’t played the release of Spider-Man on the PS5 yet, tbh...

That said, you can only expect games to get better as the console ages
    I really hope devs stick with the 60 fps target now that they have the cpu horsepower to run it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo ElNono since you have the PS5, can you confirm it plays MKV files?

I know the PS4 does play it but it’s spotty with some files and definitely doesn’t support bit 10. I’m in the process of ditching the mp4 format and converting all my to mkv container since it can store multiple audios and sub les.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m on vacay until the 7th tbh... I’ll check when I get back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m on vacay until the 7th tbh... I’ll check when I get back
    Don't forget to vote a few times for Ossoff and Warnock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo ElNono since you have the PS5, can you confirm it plays MKV files?

I know the PS4 does play it but it’s spotty with some files and definitely doesn’t support bit 10. I’m in the process of ditching the mp4 format and converting all my to mkv container since it can store multiple audios and sub les.
    Looks like it plays whatever the PS4 used to play. That includes MKVs... notice though MKV is just a container format, you need to make sure your video and audio is encoded in a compatible format.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like it plays whatever the PS4 used to play. That includes MKVs... notice though MKV is just a container format, you need to make sure your video and audio is encoded in a compatible format.
    Figured it would.

Looks like I'm getting a PS5 earlier than I would have thought. What with the free 2000 we're about to get from old Joe and all.

Thread Information