Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi got eliminated by Roma
    Midget choking in the CL vs farmer teams
    And Messi destroyed Napoli just last season who knocked Juve out of the cup last year. Serie A this year is terrible, as is la liga

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    and Juve in 2017 and 3-0 this season at Camp Nou but somehow lol liga is superior to the Serie A

Midgetfans
    La liga is terrible too, but serie A is brutal. Barca also beat Juve this season, this Juve side is on pace to have its worth trophy count in a decade. Roma is a Europa level team if that. Aging players always score in serie A.

Oh and Ronaldo choked badly against Lyon, an even bigger farmers league outside of psg, so please, save the emoji’s

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    La liga is terrible too, but serie A is brutal. Barca also beat Juve this season, this Juve side is on pace to have its worth trophy count in a decade. Roma is a Europa level team if that. Aging players always score in serie A.

Oh and Ronaldo choked badly against Lyon, an even bigger farmers league outside of psg, so please, save the emoji’s
    Ronaldo scored 2 goals in the 2nd leg while a teammate committed a childish penalty that allowed Lyon to go through. Only in the demented mind of a midgetfan is that considered a choke

Midgetfans have 0 room to talk about choking when this is Lionel Harden's champions league resume for the past 5 seasons

At least Ronaldo shows up. Lionel Harden goes completely ghost in elimination games, that's how he earned the Lionel Harden nickname

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo scored 2 goals in the 2nd leg while a teammate committed a childish penalty that allowed Lyon to go through. Only in the demented mind of a midgetfan is that considered a choke

Midgetfans have 0 room to talk about choking when this is Lionel Harden's champions league resume for the past 5 seasons

At least Ronaldo shows up. Lionel Harden goes completely ghost in elimination games, that's how he earned the Lionel Harden nickname

Ah now we are blaming Ronaldo’s teammates? Messi’s 2019 CL stats blows away Ronaldo has done on CL for a few years now. Getting knocked out my mid table French sides and having Juventus getting knocked out earlier than ever in CL. Juventus were MASSIVE favorites over Lyon and Ajax. Ronaldo chokes too. It happens. Without modric and kroos and Ramos he can’t carry teams to new heights. But hey, he scored a penalty vs Lyon and the crowd goes mild

Messi’s teammates conceded 4 goals vs Liverpool. Two can play that game. Ronaldo is losing to mediocre sides in CL now that modric and kroos aren’t behind him. Leading Juventus to their lowest trophy count in ages. But he can stat pad against Europa level sides all we want, because now the penaldo fans are bragging about supercup wins

This is too much, from CL to supercup wow

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ah now we are blaming Ronaldo’s teammates? Messi’s 2019 CL stats blows away Ronaldo has done on CL for a few years now. Getting knocked out my mid table French sides and having Juventus getting knocked out earlier than ever in CL. Juventus were MASSIVE favorites over Lyon and Ajax. Ronaldo chokes too. It happens. Without modric and kroos and Ramos he can’t carry teams to new heights. But hey, he scored a penalty vs Lyon and the crowd goes mild

Messi’s teammates conceded 4 goals vs Liverpool. Two can play that game. Ronaldo is losing to mediocre sides in CL now that modric and kroos aren’t behind him. Leading Juventus to their lowest trophy count in ages. But he can stat pad against Europa level sides all we want, because now the penaldo fans are bragging about supercup wins

This is too much, from CL to supercup wow
    0 goals in his last 5 elimination games in the champions league

Worse performance than Harden in elimination games

Complete ghostPERIOD

Never won a champions league without Xavi and Iniesta holding his hand

Last edited by Bynumite; 02-07-2021 at 09:59 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    0 goals in his last 5 elimination games in the champions league

Worse performance than Harden in elimination games

Complete ghostPERIOD

Never won a champions league without Xavi and Iniesta holding his hand

And yet Messi smashes Ronaldo when they were in the same league, giving him the biggest losses of his career and performs better on the biggest stage being a final while Ronaldo has to be bailed out by Ramos, bale, benzema, and Eder of all people

Ronaldo choking without modric and kroos behind him to mid table teams

https://michelacosta.com/en/messi-vs...onaldo-finals/

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And yet Messi smashes Ronaldo when they were in the same league, giving him the biggest losses of his career and performs better on the biggest stage being a final while Ronaldo has to be bailed out by Ramos, bale, benzema, and Eder of all people

Ronaldo choking without modric and kroos behind him to mid table teams

https://michelacosta.com/en/messi-vs...onaldo-finals/
    That all sounds great, except Ronaldo already won the CL and the best domestic league in the world without all the players you mentioned. Midget never proved he could do it without Xavi and Iniesta and he never will

0 goals in his last 5 elimination games in the CL

0-4 in finals for Argentina and 0 goals in those finals

Lionel Harden is a glorified Robinho without Xavi and Iniesta holding his hand

2 years younger than Ronaldo and already looking more washed than GOATnaldo ever did

Single-handedly bankrupting Barcelona

€555 million for the washed up version of Ronaldinho

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    That all sounds great, except Ronaldo already won the CL and the best domestic league in the world without all the players you mentioned. Midget never proved he could do it without Xavi and Iniesta and he never will

0-4 in finals for Argentina and 0 goals in those finals

2 years younger than Ronaldo and already looking more washed than GOATnaldo ever did

Imagine paying 100M for the “GOAT” and getting knocked out in CL earlier than ever and getting a lower trophy count. And Messi has cucked ronaldo in CL many times, in actually knockout and finals not group stage.

And Messi won a ballon d’or without xavi and iniesta while Ronaldo either had the greatest manager of all time or the greatest midfield in the world behind him.

lowest trophy count in a decade, barely getting a CL spot

celebrating supercups like they mean anything

poacher who just stands there waiting for service in a league where 37 year olds consistently score well

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Imagine paying 100M for the “GOAT” and getting knocked out in CL earlier than ever and getting a lower trophy count. And Messi has cucked ronaldo in CL many times, in actually knockout and finals not group stage.

And Messi won a ballon d’or without xavi and iniesta while Ronaldo either had the greatest manager of all time or the greatest midfield in the world behind him.

poacher who just stands there waiting for service in a league where 37 year olds consistently score well

0-4 finals record for Argentina
    No goals or assists in 2 legs vs Juventus 16/17 CL elimination
    Blowing a 4-1 lead vs Roma 17/18 CL
    Blowing a 3-0 lead vs Liverpool 18/19 CL
    Scoring 1 penalty and no assists in the 2019 Copa America
    1 Champions League trophy in the last 10 seasons
    Trophyless season at the age of 33
    8-2 massacre at the hands of Bayern 19/20 CL
    4 penalties and no goals from open play in 9 games this season

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    0-4 finals record for Argentina
    No goals or assists in 2 legs vs Juventus 16/17 CL elimination
    Blowing a 4-1 lead vs Roma 17/18 CL
    Blowing a 3-0 lead vs Liverpool 18/19 CL
    Scoring 1 penalty and no assists in the 2019 Copa America
    1 Champions League trophy in the last 10 seasons
    Trophyless season at the age of 33
    8-2 massacre at the hands of Bayern 19/20 CL
    4 penalties and no goals from open play in 9 games this season

Imagine all the hype Juventus fans had when Ronaldo came only to get bounced by Lyon

But but his teammates

We will just keep celebrating supercup and beating Europa level teams

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Imagine all the hype Juventus fans had when Ronaldo came only to get bounced by Lyon

But but his teammates

We will just keep celebrating supercup and beating Europa level teams
    Ronaldo still winning trophies, breaking all time records and putting up numbers at 36. After you said he was finished 10 years ago.

Lionel Harden has trophyless seasons, average stats and bankrupting Barcelona at 33

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo still winning trophies, breaking all time records and putting up numbers at 36. After you said he was finished 10 years ago.

Lionel Harden has trophyless seasons, average stats and bankrupting Barcelona at 33
    16 goals and 7 assists is “average” below his standard but he’s been very good lately. Far from average stats. And winning serie a with the team that had won 7 years in a row before he arrived is meaningless. But you penaldo fans celebrate the supercup

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    16 goals and 7 assists is “average” below his standard but he’s been very good lately. Far from average stats. And winning serie a with the team that had won 7 years in a row before he arrived is meaningless. But you penaldo fans celebrate the supercup
    Supercup > Finishing the season empty-handed

23 goals in 24 games > 16 goals in 25 games

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And Messi scores again

He’s been great lately

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And Messi scores again

He’s been great lately
    Yes against mediocre teams

He is currently choking a 1-0 lead - at home - after scoring on a very debate penalty

and PSG is shorthanded and missing Neymar

Pessi

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

He is currently choking a 1-0 lead - at home - after scoring on a very debate penalty

Pessi
    Yes let’s blame Messi for conceding 4 times

Ronaldo gets debatable penalties all the time and still gets knocked out early.

Terrible loss today, but Messi wasn’t the issue. Our defense has been a joke for years.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

Pessi
    He is choking away a 1-0 lead? There's 10 other guys out there. The team is just garbage.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It’s never Messi’s fault eh

Bynumite what do you think imo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He is choking away a 1-0 lead? There's 10 other guys out there. The team is just garbage.
    When Barca wins : ITS ALL MESSI

When they lose : it’s not his fault

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

Messi isn't guarding Mbappe.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

It’s not Messi’s job to guard mbappe. You whiners cry when Ronaldo gets knocked out to Lyon and Ajax but claim “but Ronaldo scored!”

Messi wasn’t the problem today, not saying he was amazing, but even Ronaldo never had a defense this bad in his life. Ever.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Seriously, some absolutely clown takes in this thread

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Death, taxes and Lionel Harden going out of the Champions League in humiliating fashion

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Death, taxes and Lionel Harden going out of the Champions League in humiliating fashion
    lol at people blaming his teammates, PSG is short handed and missing Neymar

Thread Information