Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ducks is a hypocrite. why do you pretend to care about this stuff now when for the last 4 years every allegation against a republican you brushed off or didnt care when dear leader made similar comments. you've nary a room
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Case in point
    President Biden on Tuesday backed embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo's decision to resign amid a scathing investigation into sexual harassment allegations while saying the New York governor did "a of a job."
    Tell it, ducks.

Testiquack!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden has been the worse president in the history of the USA
    ducks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not excusing anybody, just pointing out it's literally holding somebody to account and seeing actual consequences for his actions. That's commendable, and one would like to see that as the standard across the board for both parties and society in general.

Plenty of people (especially in this place) that pretend or will pretend to care about this have made terrible excuses for similar behavior that ended up with no tangible consequences.
    He got a sweetheart deal and pussied out, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, start the investigations now, 25 times for trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Called Cuomo the 'Gold Standard' for Democrats

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could have tried to do that but would have gotten obliterated as the raped victim was willing to go all in.

Democrats just jumping a sinking ship and saving face. Still embarrassing as they supported the rapist till the bitter end
    Except they didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing sticks
    Keep trying
    I mean the attorney for New York ram
    I will get trump
    No investigation nothing
    She is a corrupt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing sticks
    Keep trying
    I mean the attorney for New York ram
    I will get trump
    No investigation nothing
    She is a corrupt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got a sweetheart deal and pussied out, El.
    I dunno what you classify as a "sweetheart deal". He lost the job he didn't want to lose, and very likely his political career as well. He'll also probably get sued in civil court over this too.

A "sweetheart deal" is getting rewarded with the Presidency of the Unites States after stating you grab women by their pussy, you openly and very publicly cheat on your wife, etc, especially when your voters are religious hypocrites.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dunno what you classify as a "sweetheart deal". He lost the job he didn't want to lose, and very likely his political career as well. He'll also probably get sued in civil court over this too.

A "sweetheart deal" is getting rewarded with the Presidency of the Unites States after stating you grab women by their pussy, you openly and very publicly cheat on your wife, etc, especially when your voters are religious hypocrites.
    - "And they let you."

You always forget that part.
    I imagine he & Mel had an understanding: She got a son. She got the boodle. He got to grab women by their pussy. "And they let you."

I'm sure AC got assurance there'd be no criminal prosecution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "And they let you."
    And when they didn't let him, he did it anyways, and ended up with his 20+ court cases for the same ... but that part you rather not talk about.

You always forget that part.
    I imagine he & Mel had an understanding: She got a son. She got the boodle. He got to grab women by their pussy. "And they let you."

I'm sure AC got assurance there'd be no criminal prosecution.
    ^^^ this is what I'm talking about... excuses, "I imagine", mental gymnastics, etc... if he had an understanding, he doesn't need to pay up anybody to keep hush hush...

Why a criminal prosecution changes anything? You either treat women with dignity and respect or you don't.

What's next, Jim Jordan trying to dunk on Cuomo for sexual abuse?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama 2 > Biden 1 > Trump 1* > Hillary 0

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And when they didn't let him, he did it anyways, and ended up with his 20+ court cases for the same ... but that part you rather not talk about.

^^^ this is what I'm talking about... excuses, "I imagine", mental gymnastics, etc... if he had an understanding, he doesn't need to pay up anybody to keep hush hush...

Why a criminal prosecution changes anything? You either treat women with dignity and respect or you don't.

What's next, Jim Jordan trying to dunk on Cuomo for sexual abuse?
    And not one 911 call, or police report. Just women looking for a check.

You do mental gymnastics as well, El. We all do, you just don't want to stipulate to do doing so for some reason, like you're above it. Horse manure.

That's what AC gets for walking away instead of fightiing...he gets a clean criminal record and eligible to hold office again should he choose to. It's give & take.

And your Biden ain't without guilt, bub. Sure, MSM cast her down with the sodomites. She was just the wrong woman at the wrong time unlike AC's women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weird for people to defend biden or trump and go after the other when they're both the same trash. Cuomo is obviously in s . Dem supporters like Chump can't even self reflect to see why an egomaniac like Greenwald is able to find legitimate standing in his hate for the dnc crew. Calling Reade out for personality disorder is lower than anything Thread has ever said, except Chump isn't trolling and thinks he's a smart boy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weird for people to defend biden or trump and go after the other when they're both the same trash. Cuomo is obviously in s . Dem supporters like Chump can't even self reflect to see why an egomaniac like Greenwald is able to find legitimate standing in his hate for the dnc crew. Calling Reade out for personality disorder is lower than anything Thread has ever said, except Chump isn't trolling and thinks he's a smart boy
    I see why an egomaniac like Greenwald hates Democrats.

I don't think saying someone has a personality disorder is particularly insulting. I think a substantial number of public figures have one personality disorder or another, including Democrats.

Why you buggin'?

Do you believe Reade's accusations against Biden?

I do not. And I believe all the accusations against Cuomo.

So do you believe her?

Answer yes or no like a smart boy and we can go on from there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp at best has a personality disorder.
    At least you admit your problem.

It is a first step.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao As if this is anything more than smoke & mirrors so his nursing home deaths scandal will be forgotten. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Cuomo, all the sucking lefty politicians who propped him up as a Pres nominee, and the whole of the MSM who did the same as these lowIQ politicians on the left.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Do you believe Reade's accusations against Biden?

I do not. And I believe all the accusations against Cuomo.
    I'll just bet you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao As if this is anything more than smoke & mirrors so his nursing home deaths scandal will be forgotten. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Cuomo, all the sucking lefty politicians who propped him up as a Pres nominee, and the whole of the MSM who did the same as these lowIQ politicians on the left.
    You're still a Trump tho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks, Proxy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll just bet you do.
    Dumpster says he doesn't believe the allegations against Biden huh? He said years ago to believe all women and their allegations but his false idol is exempt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumpster says he doesn't believe the allegations against Biden huh? He said years ago to believe all women and their allegations but his false idol is exempt?
    I never said that.

Trump s always have to lie.

Always.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was caught multiple times in flat out lies. Then she lies again, then blames an entire organization set to help the me too movement because they found her story full of inconsistencies.

Thread Information