Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Two betas getting played by AIs.

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought it was a fantastic movie and a little scary in that these things would have no conscience. It was kinda creepy how they just kinda looked at him when pushing the knife in.
    That scene was very very well done.
    The feels were palpable.

I liked this movie will prob watch again

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that's a great take. I need to see it again
    I watched it a 2nd time and cannot see where Caleb gave her any (certainly not enough) ammo to go psycho cold hearted and abandon him.

Yes she did ask him if he wanted to be with her but the camera immediately switched to the next scene so we never got to see Calebs answer. Just prior she asked him if Nathan was planning to turn her off and he did not answer. Buttt, i took that to mean because he knew Nathan was watching on camera. Not because he condoned what Nathan planned. In fact Caleb overcame Nathans plan.

Hmmn at this point she seems like heartless selfish snatch who just used Caleb. If any of you see otherwise, holla.
    Last edited by Fabbs; 07-01-2015 at 09:01 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^ Edit.
    In the Questions sections. I think its Ava session 5.
    She asks him if Nathan is planning on shutting her off. He answers "I don't know."
    Not sure at this point in time if he really does know and is witholding info OR at this point Nathan has not yet told him about plans to shut her off. Jeebus get in here.

I think when he said "I don't know" he was not lying to her, but rather yes, he knew Nathan was planning on shutting her off but he did not KNOW if his plan to rescue her would work. At any rate, the timing to this Q and A is crucial as to whether she is manipulative Bot (like some human women) or if Calebs failure to declare his loyalty to her was his undoing. I'll try to get another viewing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    get over it

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    I watched it a 2nd time and cannot see where Caleb gave her any (certainly not enough) ammo to go psycho cold hearted and abandon him.

Yes she did ask him if he wanted to be with her but the camera immediately switched to the next scene so we never got to see Calebs answer. Just prior she asked him if Nathan was planning to turn her off and he did not answer. Buttt, i took that to mean because he knew Nathan was watching on camera. Not because he condoned what Nathan planned. In fact Caleb overcame Nathans plan.

Hmmn at this point she seems like heartless selfish snatch who just used Caleb. If any of you see otherwise, holla.
    nah bro, she got pissed because he was peaking on her at the end when she was changing IMO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    nah bro, she got pissed because he was peaking on her at the end when she was changing IMO
    +1
    It was in that moment that she recognized the oppressive patriarchy and decided to be proactive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    PaulyD +1
    It was in that moment that she recognized the oppressive patriarchy and decided to be proactive.
    Wha? I thought she gave a look back of approval. Which leads me to believe she was feigning being turned on by his looking, to further suck him into her plan to use him to set her free.

Ima gonna look again thanks.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wha? I thought she gave a look back of approval. Which leads me to believe she was feigning being turned on by his looking, to further suck him into her plan to use him to set her free.

Fabb hunged up on simple facts.

This movie was great.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils

You guys sure you watched the same movie?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    I rented it but fell asleep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Seemed like a bad movie from the start AI is hardly a ground-breaking topic nowadays, and too many other things do a better job than this movie seems to have done.

Thread Information