Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    But hey, at least DJ showed up and actually did his dunks even though he wasn't going to win. Meanwhile, in yesterday's NBA, Larry Johnson ing forfeited and refused to do his final dunk once it became clear he was going to lose
    He showed up because assholes like LeBron are SCARED of being exposed as uncreative .

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He showed up because assholes like LeBron are SCARED of being exposed as uncreative .
    He showed up because he promised he would if he got named to the All-Star team. It had nothing to do with LeBron.

Speaking of being exposed, Clyde Drexler lost FIVE TIMES! You're telling me in five attempts, he couldn't come up with something creative enough to win? The same goes for four-time loser Shawn Kemp.

Yesterday's NBA

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He showed up because he promised he would if he got named to the All-Star team. It had nothing to do with LeBron.

Speaking of being exposed, Clyde Drexler lost FIVE TIMES! You're telling me in five attempts, he couldn't come up with something creative enough to win? The same goes for four-time loser Shawn Kemp.

Yesterday's NBA
    It absolutely has to do with LeBron. Less and less stars are participating in the contest because the main superstar has never done it and will not do it, so they say "If he won't then why should i?". That is why you are seeing ing 7 foot centers in the contest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Larry bird wouldn't even have made it to the 2nd round this year. yesterday's nba

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It absolutely has to do with LeBron. Less and less stars are participating in the contest because the main superstar has never done it and will not do it, so they say "If he won't then why should i?". That is why you are seeing ing 7 foot centers in the contest
    It has nothing to do with LeBron. DJ would have done the contest this year regardless of whether or not LeBron was in it.

It's funny how Barkley, Hakeem and Shaq get a pass from yesterday's NBA krew for never doing the dunk contest, but LeBron gets bashed every year for not doing it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It has nothing to do with LeBron. DJ would have done the contest this year regardless of whether or not LeBron was in it.

It's funny how Barkley, Hakeem and Shaq get a pass from yesterday's NBA krew for never doing the dunk contest, but LeBron gets bashed every year for not doing it.
    Because centers were in the dunk contest all the time right?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    LeBron got dunked on in a Nike camp and had the tapes confiscated. Imagine if he failed at the dunk contest... today's sensitive ass NBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Because centers were in the dunk contest all the time right?
    Shaq literally broke backboards with his dunks in his prime and was still too chicken to do the dunk contest. Dwight Howard won it a few years ago and you're telling me none of the great centers of the past could do the same?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LeBron got dunked on in a Nike camp and had the tapes confiscated. Imagine if he failed at the dunk contest... today's sensitive ass NBA
    DK needed the league to rig the dunk contest for him so he wouldn't lose to Jerome Kersey and Terrence "Literally Who" Stansbury. Yesterday's sensitive-ass NBA

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Shaq literally broke backboards with his dunks in his prime and was still too chicken to do the dunk contest. Dwight Howard won it a few years ago and you're telling me none of the great centers of the past could do the same?
    Wait hold the up. So you are saying fatass Shaq would have the agility to actually pull off a dunk that requires not standing under the rim and actually having a vertical?

Howard didn't even win that contest with a dunk. He threw the ball through the net

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. LeBron was didn't have the balls to enter the contest for fear he might lose with everyone expecting him to win. But he kept teasing year after year by releasing videos of dunks he would do in practice.

Ultimately it doesn't take away from his basketball career and accomplishments, but it is a window into his weak mentality that got exposed in playoffs for a number of years. I do think he's finally over that stuff and if he could do it all over again, he would have a different mindset be an even greater player than he already is. Definitively, the greatest ever instead of one the best ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legit players avoid these events like the plague because they are above it.

The dunk contest is an embarrassment on the league, it's something you'd expect to see in some park somewhere hosted by a rapper with an NBA name or two on the guest list. The fact that there are better dunkers on youtube than in the NBA is enough to shoot this piece of contest right in the head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The greatest shooter of yesterday's NBA(Reggie) didn't make a single 3 for Craig Sager, tbh I think it went unnoticed..he made less 3s than DJ Khaled

But ya, that was cringe-worthy..whoever had the idea to embarrass Curry like that should be fired, tbh..did they really expect him to casually make a halfcourt shot? Smh..

On the bright side, I put $100 on Eric Gordon at 9 to 1..
    Just think: Cheryl Miller's sister was the first option on a perennial playoff team in yesterday's NBA

DK got taken to Game 7 in 1998 by the same got who can't even make more threes than DJ Khaled
    Curry's dad hit HC shots in a suit

today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Djohn doing work

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Djohn doing work
    He's been owned by my pal, CN in this thread. He's been melting down since page 1,tbh...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He's been owned by my pal, CN in this thread. He's been melting down since page 1,tbh...
    Do either one of you root for just one team? Don't come at me...

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Do either one of you root for just one team? Don't come at me...
    Yes. Ive been a Clipper fan since 2001, active mbr at Clippers Topbuzz since 2003. CN is also active at RealGM, not going to disclose his username here though.

Just came at you bro.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yes. Ive been a Clipper fan since 2001, active mbr at Clippers Topbuzz since 2003. CN is also active at RealGM, not going to disclose his username here though.

Just came at you bro.
    A Clipper "fan" who also happens to support the Lakers.

Oh my bad. Maybe it was just Kobe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Wait hold the up. So you are saying fatass Shaq would have the agility to actually pull off a dunk that requires not standing under the rim and actually having a vertical?

Howard didn't even win that contest with a dunk. He threw the ball through the net
    I'm not talking about old fatass Shaq. I'm talking about the young Shaq who did this:

Young Shaq was one of the nastiest dunkers in NBA history, a freak athlete with a 36-inch vertical, and a natural showman. I could easily see him doing well in a dunk contest.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

There's nothing wrong with rooting for another player that doesnt play on your team.

Yesterday's NBA fan's mindset

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Says the Rockets fan with a Michael Jordan. troll account

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    RobinLopez.gif

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Young Shaq was one of the nastiest dunkers in NBA history, a freak athlete with a 36-inch vertical, and a natural showman
    yesterday's NBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    yesterday's NBA
    Shaq in his prime is basically what would happen if you took a player from today's NBA and plopped them down in yesterday's NBA. Too strong, too athletic, too dominant, literally unguardable by yesterday's players at his peak.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Says Clipper fan inspired by the MJ account, that he went to Make a Bill Russell account. Has it been approved yet?

Thread Information