Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people think the Clippers can beat the Jazz? This Mavs team sucks and is undisciplined and the Clippers will have to beat them in 7 games again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Mavs blew a 10 point lead with only 2 minutes left. I have never seen that happen in a playoff game.
    Spurs blew a 5 point lead (and the le) in 28 seconds. Not likely to ever be repeated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Mavs blew a 10 point lead with only 2 minutes left. I have never seen that happen in a playoff game.
    Spurs blew a 5 point lead (and the le) in 28 seconds. Not likely to ever be repeated.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka Doncic just scored or assisted 31 of Dallas' 37 total field goals made in a 105-100 win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people think the Clippers can beat the Jazz? This Mavs team sucks and is undisciplined and the Clippers will have to beat them in 7 games again
    People on this board especially are blind to the Jazz. Blowing them off all season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz should have an easy time with either of these teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rondo glare at Kawhi is great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rondo was more instrumental in the loss with those two clanged threes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always put that on Pop for being a dumbass and not playing Duncan to get the rebounds. I don't blame the players for that screw up.

This was more embarassing than the Spurs 5 point lead getting blown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers beat them in 6 last year. To win this year it will take them 7 games. Also Doncic is on another level compared to any of the Jazz players. He might just be a top 5 player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers beat them in 6 last year. To win this year it will take them 7 games. Also Doncic is on another level compared to any of the Jazz players. He might just be a top 5 player.
    For some reason I thought the clips Mavs series went 7 games last year also. My mistake. Anyways the Clippers could prove me wrong and handle the Jazz (assuming they can pass Dallas first). But I never believed they were clear cut the finals favorites like some people are saying on here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some reason I thought the clips Mavs series went 7 games last year also. My mistake. Anyways the Clippers could prove me wrong and handle the Jazz (assuming they can pass Dallas first). But I never believed they were clear cut the finals favorites like some people are saying on here.
    Clippers biggest weakness is they lack a play maker that can play big minutes. They have Rondo but he can't play heavy minutes at his age. Their offense is really not structured. It's just a bunch of one on one iso plays. Their defense is lock down when they turn it up a notch like they did in the fourth against the Mavs. The Clippers are a Jekyll-Hyde team due to their strengths and weakness. They could easily go to the Finals or flame out in round 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game I watched tonight in no way got me thinking how well the Clippers are going to do against the Jazz. Dallas will likely take them down in 6. Finally a home team will win. Luka outscored nephew and PG together and either scored or assisted on almost every point by Dallas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Viva Boban!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game I watched tonight in no way got me thinking how well the Clippers are going to do against the Jazz. Dallas will likely take them down in 6. Finally a home team will win. Luka outscored nephew and PG together and either scored or assisted on almost every point by Dallas.
    Everyone is going to think that, everyone is going to think "a home team is gonna win one game", nope, i have a feeling Clippers will win again and there will be a game 7. Now its Luka's turn to choke, they are taking turns lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not buying it still that the Clips are gonna get knocked out of the playoffs

But it would be fun as well to watch Luka continue going off in the playoffs. The man could break records

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs have a good shot at ending it in 6 if Luka looks like his game 5 self. The previous games in Dallas he was incredibly stiff and couldn’t really change direction.

The rondo thing to a normal team would be no big deal but after an ending like last night I can see the clips coming out completely flat in game 6. I’m sure the locker room post game was totally collected, no hard feelings carrying over and we know how the clippers have historically responded with their backs against the wall. Frauds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs have a good shot at ending it in 6 if Luka looks like his game 5 self. The previous games in Dallas he was incredibly stiff and couldn’t really change direction.

The rondo thing to a normal team would be no big deal but after an ending like last night I can see the clips coming out completely flat in game 6. I’m sure the locker room post game was totally collected, no hard feelings carrying over and we know how the clippers have historically responded with their backs against the wall. Frauds.
    "We're not concerned. We have them right where we want them" - Paul George, probably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis will be like, “They’re disrespecting you. You shouldn’t stand for that!” and demand a trade to the Lakers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon clarke was completely taken out of the rotation because a rookie played better than him. Interesting to see if they find a rotation spot for him next season or if they already give up on him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis will be like, “They’re disrespecting you. You shouldn’t stand for that!” and demand a trade to the Lakers.
    Nah, i'm pretty sure Uncle D doesn't give a fck about bball right now, he's living the life, he's in LA with loads of money, that was his goal all along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS RAY ALLEN

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like he will get Rondo traded somewhere for hurting his feelings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't blame the players for that screw up.
    Manu says o. He tossed the game and le away with his careless/reckless turnovers.

Thread Information