Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who has had their signs ing jacked this political season?

ing assholes stealing my signs is awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I don't believe in putting my political ideology in my lawn or on my car. Actually, I wouldn't put ANY kind of sticker on my car. I never understood bumper stickers.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I have had mine stolen here in Austin.

DD

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't had my sign stolen but in my neighborhood I haven't seen a single political sign at all. Not that you have have one to be a voter...but it's sorta sad. Like none of the people here vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you a person who had your sign taken by the city because it was too close to the curb?

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    No joke, I live in the single reddest state in America and I have not seen a single McCain Palin sign or bumper sticker. Albeit I live in and tend to stick to liberal neighborhoods, but still, not one. Even the asshole in my neighborhood who rocked a Bush-Cheney sign in his window for most of the past four years has taken it down and not replaced it.

But if anybody in my neighborhood were to put a McCain-Palin sign up I would jack it and trash it while walking my dog in the middle of the night.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    My Dad lives in a more conservative part of California than I do and told me that, though the Obama/Biden signs have been left alone, his and all the other "No on 8" (gay marriage ban) signs in the neighborhood have been stolen and vandalized.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    My Dad lives in a more conservative part of California than I do and told me that, though the Obama/Biden signs have been left alone, his and all the other "No on 8" (gay marriage ban) signs in the neighborhood have been stolen and vandalized.
    a few years ago when the "let the puppy moo" thing was going on to support gay equality mine got stolen so I put a sign in front of my house saying my sign got stolen...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If gay marriage gets legalized, I'm pushing for polygamy. I mean, nothing is off the table at that point.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    If gay marriage gets legalized, I'm pushing for polygamy. I mean, nothing is off the table at that point.

...so does this mean chicks can have a bunch of husbands too?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have fun getting nagged by your 5 wives bro. I'll pass on the polygamy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No joke, I live in the single reddest state in America and I have not seen a single McCain Palin sign or bumper sticker. Albeit I live in and tend to stick to liberal neighborhoods, but still, not one. Even the asshole in my neighborhood who rocked a Bush-Cheney sign in his window for most of the past four years has taken it down and not replaced it.

But if anybody in my neighborhood were to put a McCain-Palin sign up I would jack it and trash it while walking my dog in the middle of the night.
    You're such a badass!

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    You're such a badass!
    If I was a badass I'd putting my .45 in the face of every McCain supporter I could find, before pulling the trigger. As it is- I'd consider the removal of McCain signs a public service. But like I said, I haven't seen a single one .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta sign for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was a badass I'd putting my .45 in the face of every McCain supporter I could find, before pulling the trigger. As it is- I'd consider the removal of McCain signs a public service. But like I said, I haven't seen a single one .
    You're such a badass!

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    You're such a badass!

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

They're all over my street...but you wouldn't have the heart to pull the trigger on the old ers who live in the houses....what is it about geezers sticking together?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a loyal servant. Since you're a Utah Jazz fan, you'll be quite comfortable in .

What's up Son? BRHornet's Mother's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    edit: nm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just be careful my friends, the thought of camping out a McCain sign for repeat offenders would be enticing to many! haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is some straight-up suburban gangsta goin on in this thread

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

Are those your kids?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

hehe son that one on the left reminds me of JoeChalupa!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are those your kids?
    You are ALL my children.

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    You are a loyal servant. Since you're a Utah Jazz fan, you'll be quite comfortable in .
    ? Maybe, but I'm 78 % sure I'm voting third party.

Why equate guns with suburban wiggers? Aren't those the exact types of people who don't have guns? Aren't they more into body kits on Honda Accords, railing oxycontin and illegal street races than they are political violence? I could see authentic inner-city thug, radical unabomber style recluse or 2nd amendment crazy being linked to guns, but definitely not wiggers. In any case, I don't listen to rap, drive a car, talk in ebonics, wear silver jewelry or baggy clothing, so... try again.

Thread Information