Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I bet he now wishes he took the "Lakers trash" last year. The Pels are 1 game ahead of the Sp*rs. Pels future is brighter th

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And they are 7.5 games behind the Lakers. A mere 14 games into the season

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And they are 7.5 games behind the Lakers. A mere 14 games into the season
    Come say hi to the commander Spur Fan!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seattle Spurs before 2030,tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was a joke but honestly they both suck. It’s basically arguing that a C player can maybe one day become a C+ player.
    Put the pipe down son Ingram is better than all the young players on your squad, including Murray, despite BI being younger.

Ask any unbiased sports fan outside Fat Antonio and most would easily take BI over Murray.

Like i said, whether you admit or not, you're defending Poop and absolving him of any blame for making an awful decision. Keep pretending Ingram and DeFrozen are the same and that Poop didn't royally screw your team for the foreseeable future
    Last edited by Bynumite; 11-22-2019 at 08:01 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm more interested in knowing how the Poop managed to keep his job after passing up on the Lakers and Celtics packages and Luka as well for Demar ing Derozan

That level of incompetence shouldn't go unpunished but i'm not a spursfan, so i'm just happy Senile Poop sent the spurs back to the ice age

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put the pipe down son Ingram is better than all the young players on your squad, including Murray, despite BI being younger.

Ask any unbiased sports fan outside Fat Antonio and most would easily take BI over Murray.

Like i said, whether you admit or not, you're defending Poop and absolving him of any blame for making an awful decision. Keep pretending Ingram and DeFrozen are the same and that Poop didn't royally screw your team for the foreseeable future
    I originally was ok with the DeRozan trade bc you know he actually made 3s in Toronto. Here he is a waste with LMA. But the Lakers bro. With all that you're talking, you're the one acting like Kawhi didn't just spurn your ass for the Clippers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I originally was ok with the DeRozan trade bc you know he actually made 3s in Toronto. Here he is a waste with LMA. But the Lakers bro. With all that you're talking, you're the one acting like Kawhi didn't just spurn your ass for the Clippers
    This is about Poop's incompetence, anything else on the table from other teams, not just the Lakers, being better than DeFrozen and spurfans still being in denial about BI, but as usual spurfan's weak ass go to move after getting truth bombed is but but Kiwi

Kiwi spurned the Lakers and they have the best record in the league, Kiwi spurned the spurs and you're in the lottery after a 7 game losing streak

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe Bryant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You guys will be pissed if the Spurs get a 1st overall pick and happen to land another TD level player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antoine walker would be an mvp level player in today’s nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm more interested in knowing how the Poop managed to keep his job after passing up on the Lakers and Celtics packages and Luka as well for Demar ing Derozan

That level of incompetence shouldn't go unpunished but i'm not a spursfan, so i'm just happy Senile Poop sent the spurs back to the ice age
    Celtics package didn't even include Tatum or Brown. DeMar and Purrtl was way better than Terry Rozier or whatever. Your Lakers package was way better (in hindsight) than whatever the Celts would have offered. But you then would have Load Management instead of Ant Davis. TBH I'd rather have Davis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antoine walker would be an mvp level player in today’s nba.
    Antoine would be fat KD in today's NBA

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Not only is BI better than Tatum, he’s also better than Ben Simmons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antoine would be fat KD in today's NBA
    Exactly. Durant With Weight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You guys will be pissed if the Spurs get a 1st overall pick and happen to land another TD level player.
    You mean lamel ball??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean lamel ball??
    It would be epic if the Spurs drafted Lame lol and he became a top player in the league type.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I think he can be a rich man's Andre Igoudala. A jack of all trades, master of none type.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ingram is showing the world what the East Coast biased media wouldn't talk about, but most real Laker fans already knew: Ingram always could play. Sure, he was overshadowed by the Kang, but when the botched AD traded didn't go down last year, all the Laker young guns shriveled up in the moment. Except for Ingram. He balled out the rest of the season (mental toughness) and his play has carried over to this season - now that he is featured more.

Now that he is no longer a Laker, the Laker hating media (and you farmers) can't disparage him no more. He's better than Tatum and a smidge below Ben Simmons IMO. Once he gains weight (how could he not in Nawlins? ) he's gonna be a permanent problem for today's NBA.

I'm happy for him and sad for my Lakers. To see him continue to grow and mature as a player is awesome. I just wish he did so in a Laker uni.

I'm not complaining about the AD trade, but there is no way it goes down without Ingram in it. Griffith has been gushing about Ingram on Sirius XM radio for years now. When he became the Pels GM, I knew Ingram was a goner if the Lakers traded for AD.

I wish they would have swapped him for Kuz tbh. Griffith would have traded AD to Boston instead if Pelinka insisted on keeping Ingram. AD in Boston would have SUCKED so I won't complain.

What's his ceiling? Who knows. But I wouldn't be surprised if his prime has him at 25/7/5. All he has to do is gain more experience and more weight for him to really solidify himself as a player in the NBA. I just wish he did it in Purple and Gold

Thread Information