Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    As you totally ignore lets see you.

I look exactly like what an aging lifter looks like, and get asked all the time how I stay in such great shape. I still lift and will workout tonight.

Dude, you lose all your by saying stupid like I wank off thinking of 13 year old girls. Dude, I'll ask you again...where are you getting that bull from? There is nothing anywhere where I ever say anything that warrants talk like that. So why the total bull ?

Let's see some pictures of other 70 year olds, I look better than decent.

I look beter than you do, prove that wrong.
    Tell you what Larry. I’ll post A picture of just my body tonight. Just promise you won’t masturbate to it ok? I assume that’s why you keep asking for pictures of other men

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Is that the Olangapo sex slave girl message board?
    Dude, you are beyond just stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is that the Olangapo sex slave girl message board?
    no...that's retsrun

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ hahahaha at me

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Tell you what Larry. I’ll post A picture of just my body tonight. Just promise you won’t masturbate to it ok? I assume that’s why you keep asking for pictures of other men
    Are you really this far gone guy? You really see that as asking for pictures of other me, hahha! How about....prove ya lift...ya think? I look as good as I do at 70 because I did workout all those years and still do.

Why just the body, are you ugly?

Yes was more muscular in my 30-50's, as is everybody else.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just get a sharpie and write "over 13". masturbation avoided

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hard to imagine anyone acting like that over a silly messageboard. What is wrong with the guy?

What gets me is the guy doesn't do all that much here to begin with. But when he does it's usually something negative.
    You're the problem.. I see nothing wrong with anything benefactor said. God forbid people get tired of the forum pedo, hypocrite, self pro-claimed historian, liar, etc. etc.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Ever notice when I ask....where is ll that 13 talk coming from?....nobody ever comes up with anything, yep...there is...0.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    You're the problem.. I see nothing wrong with anything benefactor said. God forbid people get tired of the forum pedo, hypocrite, self pro-claimed historian, liar, etc. etc.
    Dude, I made it very plain what my stance on sick ass pedos was, you shoot them. So where you get this pedo BS from...???

Hypocrite?

Dude, I have talked the history of all my interests, I;m obviously not ...self proclaimed,,,at all.

So why all the BS?

I do nothing any different than you or anyone else here does. I don't go around calling anyone a pedo when I know they aren't.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Come on now Larry, that gut is pretty prominent in those birthday party pics on Leslie's page tbh. But you are average size for an old man and not fat so we were wrong about that.
    And why do you always have your eyes covered? Photosensitivity? Lazy eye? Serious question. I ask because there's another party pic where your glasses are off and you have a pink cover over your eyes.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ...and who is Angelina? Did you lie about her too? According to Judy you only have Leslie and Mason. You have a kid with a Filipino?

You lied about having dimples too...what a dumb thing to lie about.
    Big buffed out good looking guy, have been called....sexy. Blessed with an amazing memory. Once something enters (if interested) it's locked in a vault...... forever.

I'm a lot of X's

X-footballer...20 years organized ball
    X-trackster...all thru school
    X-Navy
    X-crazy man around town
    X-insurance sales
    X-foreman at a couple multi billion dollar companies

The father of...Leslie, Angelina and Mason, the husband of Judy. Currently retired and set $$$$ for life.

Amazing dimples and a tight ass.
    Last edited by benefactor; 08-19-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Are you really this far gone guy? You really see that as asking for pictures of other me, hahha! How about....prove ya lift...ya think? I look as good as I do at 70 because I did workout all those years and still do.

Why just the body, are you ugly?

Yes was more muscular in my 30-50's, as is everybody else.
    You have repeatedly asked other men to post pictures of themselves on here Larry. That is just a fact.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    :
    ...and who is Angelina? Did you lie about her too? According to Judy you only have Leslie and Mason. You have a kid with a Filipino?

You lied about having dimples too...what a dumb thing to lie about.
    at his post you quoted

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Come on now Larry, that gut is pretty prominent in those birthday party pics on Leslie's page tbh. But you are average size for an old man and not fat so we were wrong about that.
    And why do you always have your eyes covered? Photosensitivity? Lazy eye? Serious question. I ask because there's another party pic where your glasses are off and you have a pink cover over your eyes.
    Why you so worried about me and my family, don't you think you are getting a bit carried away?

I'm in great shape for 70 and that is because I did stay in shape. When do we see a picture of you?

My eyes are sensitive to light, not too bad but instead of taking the glasses on and off on and off I just leave them on pretty much.

You actually read my families stuff, wow!

I was married to my HS sweetheart we had two daughters Kimberly and Angelina. Her name was Sharon. But, hard to buy anyone would really care about this stuff.

I was 33 when I met Judy, she was 21. I was ready to settle down and she was also.

I hate to tell you this but I really don't care anything about your or anyone else private life, yep...boring.

This is getting strange.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You have repeatedly asked other men to post pictures of themselves on here Larry. That is just a fact.
    Meanwhile koriwhat wants to meet online men in a park at night.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Dude, it's funny watching this stuff when all of you are scared less to post a picture.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude, it's funny watching this stuff when all of you are scared less to post a picture.
    please be doxxed with me

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    please be doxxed with me
    Try.....sure talk a lot of for a guy afraid to post a picture.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Meanwhile koriwhat wants to meet online men in a park at night.
    Are you for real guy? You really think ,,,,,,,,,,,

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Funny.

ST....I lift, muscles on muscles
    Avante...ok, let's see a picture.
    ST...what are you a

Only here do we see this kind of thing.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ...you are such a hypocrite, Larry. You would have never shown anyone a pic of you. You would have rode that twisted steel narrative until the end of time here.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    ...you are such a hypocrite, Larry. You would have never shown anyone a pic of you. You would have rode that twisted steel narrative until the end of time here.
    There is a thread where I talk about all that being BS, you must have missed it.

Just internet BS guy, that you make way too big a deal out of. I know you don;t really want all those people dead you talked about killing or wish they were dead. Dude, you are way too serious about this stuff, why?

If I knew how to post pictures here I would have, love to show off all my stuff. All those pictures that go to Facebook are taken for that reason.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Larry, you lie about everything. You lied about having dimples...dimples for s sake. There is not reason to take anything you say seriously. But hey, this week is your swan song. End your time here in whatever way seems best to you.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Larry, you lie about everything. You lied about having dimples...dimples for s sake. There is not reason to take anything you say seriously. But hey, this week is your swan song. End your time here in whatever way seems best to you.
    No I don't.

Niner fan...check
    Music geek....check
    old guy....check
    Live in central Cali...check
    Judy, Leslie. Mason...check
    Football historian..check

Somewhere back there I;m talking to SFS, it was......all that twisted railroad steel thing total BS.

So you would kill all those people? You want Mason to poison me?

Thread Information