Page 72 of 164 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am?

Your presence here is directly related to the lakers success but we all know you are rooting for them all the same.
    My post history says otherwise, i've never stopped posting, in fact the Lakers made the playoffs once since i've joined ST.

Anyway, you know the Lakers are good again when spurfan starts throwing accusations of bandwagoning around. Apparently, i'm only considered a lakers fan when they're in the lottery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My post history says otherwise, i've never stopped posting, in fact the Lakers made the playoffs once since i've joined ST.

Anyway, you know the Lakers are good again when spurfan starts throwing accusations of bandwagoning around. Apparently, i'm only considered a lakers fan when they're in the lottery
    As a GSW fan like the gif you posted?

Posting a gif calling out your own kind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually want the Sp*rs to get the 8th seed:

1) I get to see Vogel kick MAGA Pop in his Depends. 1st round TK

2) No lotto pick for the Sp*rs

3) Memphis adds another lotto pick to Jaren Jackson Jr and Ja... which will make sure that

4) They are better than the Sp*rs for a long time

Can you imagine this place if the Lakers take the Sp*rs out in the 1st round?

20 years of 50+ wins. No Iceman, Admiral, Jim, Sean Idiot, Manu, Porker, or Kiwi to bail them out no mo.

It will be glorious!! Ding dong, the Sp*rs are dead

I'd have to bring back Kool and luva to help me dance on det Silver and Black grave
    Just imagine the storm that awaits Lakerfan if they lose though...

There won't be a wall high enough to save you Esteban.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine this place if the Lakers take the Sp*rs out in the 1st round?

20 years of 50+ wins. No Iceman, Admiral, Jim, Sean Idiot, Manu, Porker, or Kiwi to bail them out no mo.

It will be glorious!! Ding dong, the Sp*rs are dead

I'd have to bring back Kool and luva to help me dance on det Silver and Black grave
    Still upset about 2013.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers praying that the Clippers don't finish in the 4-5 bracket
    , PG hoping he don't get his ass busted by Joe Ingles, again come playoffs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just imagine the storm that awaits Lakerfan if they lose though...

There won't be a wall high enough to save you Esteban.

Still upset about 2013.
    Npe

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Lou Williams has to go. its 4-5 on defense out there.
    Harkless (Doc won't play him in the posteason)+ Robinson + 1st rd pick for Iggy + 2nd Rd pick

Crunch time:

Beverley (BJ Armstrong)
    Iggy (Ron Harper)
    PG
    Kawhi
    Green (Poorman's Horace Grant)

Let Lou/Trez feast on backups

Darren Collison doesn't make sense if Lou is still on the team, maybe pick up Noah as an break the glass type insurance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harkless (Doc won't play him in the posteason)+ Robinson + 1st rd pick for Iggy + 2nd Rd pick

Crunch time:

Beverley (BJ Armstrong)
    Iggy (Ron Harper)
    PG
    Kawhi
    Green (Poorman's Horace Grant)

Let Lou/Trez feast on backups

Darren Collison doesn't make sense if Lou is still on the team, maybe pick up Noah as an break the glass type insurance.
    i know. The problem Doc has no gutz to bench lou and Harrell.

Beverly/Lou
    PG/Shamet
    Kawhi
    Grenn/Harell/Kawhi
    Zubac/Harell

Should really be their mains

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i know. The problem Doc has no gutz to bench lou and Harrell.

Beverly/Lou
    PG/Shamet
    Kawhi
    Grenn/Harell/Kawhi
    Zubac/Harell

Should really be their mains
    Iggy is a vet so Doc will play him just like how he plays Patterson over Harkless. It would also eliminate the McGruder minutes.

Lou also gets overplayed b/c there is no other ball handler. Shamet puffed his check about how he "isn't just a shooter" but dude needs to deflate his big head. Iggy can actually play point-forward thus Lou wouldn't be the default whenever Beverly picks up 4 fouls in 2 minutes. Robinson should also be demoted to the G-League, dude is worse than FatHead.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

at Clipper Nation

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Clippers in desperate need of a playmaker and they trade SGA for Regular Season P

I bet you won't hear a thing from the media saying the Clippers gave up too much for Summer League P though
    Last edited by Bynumite; 01-13-2020 at 10:39 PM.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    LeBrat freezing out Kuz

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dwight: 25/11 in 25 min ( dudes really made fun of us when we signed
    him lmao)
    Lebron goofed off for 3 quarters and tried for 6 min in the 4th and blew out the cavs.

love it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him lmao)
    Lebron goofed off for 3 quarters and tried for 6 min in the 4th and blew out the cavs.

love it
    So Lebron load manages during the game. Got it.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    him lmao)

love it
    Clips goofed off for 3 quarters and tried for 6 min in the 4th and beat the Lakers who treated it like Gm 7 of the Finals

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clips goofed off for 3 quarters and tried for 6 min in the 4th and beat the Lakers who treated it like Gm 7 of the Finals
    Can’t even deny it bro. Clips have our number so far so ima keep silent for now when speaking about them lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently... They only get up for us... Can't say right now but a reckoning is coming. And Rondo getting hurt (again dude should change his name to can't get right) is perfect timing for us to get Collison.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would be Clipper like to sweep us in regular season but fail to make WCF...
    Doc will pull the "they may win a le" but they didn't go through us" bull he tried to sell when they lost before they faced Warriors...
    But I want to play them when it matters

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Damn. Lakers most thirsty in here since 2010

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently... They only get up for us... Can't say right now but a reckoning is coming. And Rondo getting hurt (again dude should change his name to can't get right) is perfect timing for us to get Collison.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would be Clipper like to sweep us in regular season but fail to make WCF...
    Doc will pull the "they may win a le" but they didn't go through us" bull he tried to sell when they lost before they faced Warriors...
    But I want to play them when it matters
    I think the Lakers are sort of playing possum with the Clipps. For example, no PnR with Bron and Dwert or Bron and AD. We know Brow and Dwert are great finishers.

I'm thinking Vogel doesn't want the Clipps to get too much on tape for the Clipps to gameplan for in the playoffs. The offensive sets are kind of vanilla tbh.

Meanwhile, the Clipps are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the Lakers. They don't have any playmakers so it wouldn't be hard to dissect what they do in film sessions.

Sweet Lou (a scorer) leads them in assistesis at 6.3apg.

Lots of (illegal) screens and isos are not hard to gameplan to stop in a playoff series.

Their biggest weakness is a lack of a true playmaker. But they traded SGA away.

Lakers held leads in both games, running a vanilla offense. Trust me, this won't be the offense we see in the playoffs. Lakers are playing possum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laker fans somehow thinking clippers can’t get tapes of the lakers playing actual games
    Playoff Pee not a playmaker

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    laker fans somehow thinking clippers can’t get tapes of the lakers playing actual games
    PG ain’t lol. He’s more iso imo. To me pg is better going iso or coming of screens not setting up others.
    if he was such a playmaker then why do clipper fans want a playmaking PG so damn bad !?. I know you hate us but this is kinda sad tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sp*rs 1 and done at best
    Paul Ingles
    not understanding my post
    today's foreigners

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PG ain’t lol. He’s more iso imo. To me pg is better going iso or coming of screens not setting up others.
    if he was such a playmaker then why do clipper fans want a playmaking PG so damn bad !?. I know you hate us but this is kinda sad tbh
    Tell it. Tell it good

Thread Information