Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    this is so confusing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all idiots need to chill on social media. I've posted about him on here too but I wouldn't go at his sister. At the end of the day we don't really know the full details, and look at LMA--he looked like he was gone for sure after last season and he and PATFO patched things up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    old news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FIFY. She just outed him by saying he was healthy in August for his camp in China.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly, Kawhi, Spurs, his coaches, teammates, his own doctors, everyone know he was dealing with the same injury since last season.

That's why Pop sat him the first game of RRT last season.

She's just a sister that loves his brother so much. I'm not gonna blame her for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly, Kawhi, Spurs, his coaches, teammates, his own doctors, everyone know he was dealing with the same injury since last season.

That's why Pop sat him the first game of RRT last season.

She's just a sister that loves his brother so much. I'm not gonna blame her for that.
    That’s one PoV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s one PoV

"Spurs All-Star forward Kawhi Leonard will miss his third straight game tonight with a right quadriceps contusion for the team's game at Memphis.

Leonard was injured last week in the second half of a 32-point game against Miami, a game where he matched his career high before the injury.

His likely replacement in the starting lineup will be Kyle Anderson.

The Spurs will also be without Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker, who are all resting back home in San Antonio."

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...is-7212969.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Spurs All-Star forward Kawhi Leonard will miss his third straight game tonight with a right quadriceps contusion for the team's game at Memphis.

Leonard was injured last week in the second half of a 32-point game against Miami, a game where he matched his career high before the injury.

His likely replacement in the starting lineup will be Kyle Anderson.

The Spurs will also be without Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker, who are all resting back home in San Antonio."

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...is-7212969.php
    A contusion is the same thing Manu is going to play with tonight. That’s nothing abnormal. Nothing like what he has now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A contusion is the same thing Manu is going to play with tonight. That’s nothing abnormal. Nothing like what he has now.
    Right quad contusion in that article from 2016, he missed the 1st game of RRT for other right quad "contusion" in 2017.

"Kawhi Leonard (quad contusion) will not play tonight in Memphis"

https://247sports.com/nba/san-antoni...zlies-51148801

He had issues in his quad and it's pretty obvious it got worse than Manu's injury.

He needed more time to heal than just one or three games, he should have taken his time in previous seasons but the team was a contender, they were playing for ships...
    Last edited by YGWHI; 04-24-2018 at 07:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point I don't even know which rumour I like to be true. I mean, if Kawhi is trully still injured, there's a big chance Kawhi's is career altering. If he just wants out, at least we can get something in return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point I don't even know which rumour I like to be true. I mean, if Kawhi is trully still injured, there's a big chance Kawhi's is career altering. If he just wants out, at least we can get something in return.
    That’s what I have been saying... I am no doctor but if you assume him, his sister and Pop are being straightforward and not hiding a huge iceberg of which we are only seeing a small peak... well he has some really chronic and severely damaged tendon. It’s a worrisome situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sister is defending Kawhi but she doesn’t sound like there’s a rift rather like that injury is the real deal.

I am hoping he can fully recover from it and this does not linger. That’s probably the real concern.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sister is defending Kawhi but she doesn’t sound like there’s a rift rather like that injury is the real deal.

I am hoping he can fully recover from it and this does not linger. That’s probably the real concern.
    "Did you know Kawhi was playing with that injury during regular season?"

Yes, we know, sis. Don't worry, injury-reports from last season confirm it, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Did you know Kawhi was playing with that injury during regular season?"

Yes, we know, sis. Don't worry, injury-reports from last season confirm it, too.
    Just wanted to let you know I don’t interpret you quoting me as a response to me. I would reply to a quote but don’t feel like there’s anything to say. You have your views and that’s it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is kawhi on the spectrum ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FIFY. She just outed him by saying he was healthy in August for his camp in China.
    That actually helps the Spurs, because if he blames the Spurs for misdiagnosing him last season when he had a quad contusion, they can use what his sister said.

I really do hope it doesn't come to any of that though, and that he stays and is back healthy, and also stay healthy from that point on.

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be so dense. You read how she writes, and still hold her to the standard of using words to their exact meaning? You could very easily paraphrase her to saying, "His chronic tendon injury wasn't flaring up during that period of time."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be so dense. You read how she writes, and still hold her to the standard of using words to their exact meaning? You could very easily paraphrase her to saying, "His chronic tendon injury wasn't flaring up during that period of time."
    Dense? You’re the one twisting her words to support your agenda and point of view. I’m just reading what she wrote. Sue me for reading and interpreting English as English.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No insult, thank you.

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dense? You’re the one twisting her words to support your agenda and point of view. I’m just reading what she wrote. Sue me for reading and interpreting English as English.
    You're right. How could anyone gotten the sense that you're dense from these responses of yours...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right. How could anyone gotten the sense that you're dense from these responses of yours...
    Bland rhetorical questions won’t stop people from seeing that you’re reading into what she’s saying, while I’m just reading what she’s saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wanted to let you know I don’t interpret you quoting me as a response to me.
    I wouldn't call you "sis"...I'm not that stupid to make the same mistake twice.

This reminds me of our weird convo...To be honest, I think I didn't have my best morning a few weeks ago. I called you "girl" and you also thought I called you other name...I didn't want to offend you. I apologize for that. I know this is a sport forum and we make jokes all the time but it wasn't right.

"sis"=Kawhi's sister.

Thread Information