Page 661 of 745 FirstFirst ... 161561611651657658659660661662663664665671711 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,525 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would actually be hilarious to me if he eventually got traded to the clippers. Because Rivers has proven to be one of the worst coaches in the league in the last few years. Total and complete up. And the clippers are a snake bit flat out disastrous organization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey I got an idea why don't we segregate and just have people with only certain amounts of posts speak in their relegated thread this way all the really experienced posters can have there own click.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay woke Payote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would actually be hilarious to me if he eventually got traded to the clippers. Because Rivers has proven to be one of the worst coaches in the league in the last few years. Total and complete up. And the clippers are a snake bit flat out disastrous organization.
    I totally agree...wherever he goes I hope he just remains unhappy and shows his true colors to everyone. He has embarrassed this franchise enough man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should just string him along in regard to trading him to a team he wants to go to, or just in regard to trading him in general.

Just like he kept telling them he's coming back throughout that second half of the season then changing his mind before the game he was projected to return, the Spurs should do the same thing to him. Let's see how he likes it. "Yeah, we got a trade, it'll be finalized tomorrow. Yeah, no, it's now not happening today." Give him back the same bull he gave the Spurs. Keep it going all the way up to the deadline, then don't trade him at all and force him to play after the trade deadline.
    I like this idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay woke Payote.
    back at ya buddy!!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sent my trade proposal to Skip Bayless's fanmail. Let's see what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk seems to breaking into 3 groups about kawhi
    1. these offers, just keep him and if he walks he walks, at least we get capspace
    2. Im sick of him and this situation, get his ass outta here for whatever
    3. I failed pharmacy school and now i hope i get ed in the ass by kawhi and his uncle

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. these offers, just keep him and if he walks he walks, at least we get capspace
    3. I failed pharmacy school and now i hope i get ed in the ass by kawhi and his uncle

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I respect your honesty.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talks of trade to Raptors now... DeMar DeRozan might be involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I respect your honesty.
    Nah I’m group 1...Kawhi isn’t my type

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No! No! Butts are for Rebounding!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah I’m group 1...Kawhi isn’t my type
    I'm with you I'm also in group 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Group 1 in da house, with a twist.

I'd be equally as content with a last second trade in February to NBA .

Make his ass CHOOSE to walk away from another $50M, while living out the final months of the NBAseason in a hole.

In the interim, play him 40+ per night or bench him. Whichever is the most annoying to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he gets misdiagnosed and then these ers question his injury despite giving Leonard full control of his rehab.

People are so blind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talks of trade to Raptors now... DeMar DeRozan might be involved.
    These Raptors rumors have been going on for a couple days now brah. Don’t know if there’s any truth to them though. Mostly just speculation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he gets misdiagnosed and then these ers question his injury despite giving Leonard full control of his rehab.

People are so blind.
    Yeah people voted for Clinton

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cosign. Kawhi dealing with the spurs since the injury most would call unprofessional. I know jalen & beadle did on the get up show. Spurs can play same game
    Last edited by Slippy; 07-14-2018 at 01:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's so bull we made this player a machine and his family has ed the franchise. It might be 20 years until we see a player that good playing in San Antonio.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People are so blind.
    looks lke the blind ones have been the Spurs just because Kiwhi's group didn't consent them to know what was going on with the supposed riabilitation process...
    What you pretend to do not understand is that giving to his group control of the healing process is just about the healing process, not the informations about it. They behaved like Kiwhi was of their property, while on the contrary the Spurs were still the ones and only ones writing checks for Kiwhi.
    His group never and never had the right to hide him from thr organization, nor they had the right to hide and control the outcomes of the supposed medical process (different from the Spurs one)they were using...
    another thing you seem to pretend to not undertsnd is that the chance to use this ipothethical power has been given from the Spurs to his group only because of the trust relationship they had with the player, because the Spurs doctors had already said that for them the player was able to play. So, instead of calling an nba doctor they trusted the supposed pain Kiwhi was telling them to suffer...
    It has been all based on the trust relationship between player and organization...
    And the tolerance the Spurs organization decided to exercise after the "group" illegitimate behavior, has been equally based on trusting the player and his family.

The point is that the following knowledge of the events showed to the world that the "group" were willing from the beginning to reach their goals (alas supermax or LA) no matter what...Spurs gave them a finger and they took the whole body (and all the Spurs checks included).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks lke the blind ones have been the Spurs just because Kiwhi's group didn't consent them to know what was going on with the supposed riabilitation process...
    What you pretend to do not understand is that giving to his group control of the healing process is just about the healing process, not the informations about it. They behaved like Kiwhi was of their property, while on the contrary the Spurs were still the ones and only ones writing checks for Kiwhi.
    His group never and never had the right to hide him from thr organization, nor they had the right to hide and control the outcomes of the supposed medical process (different from the Spurs one)they were using...
    another thing you seem to pretend to not undertsnd is that the chance to use this ipothethical power has been given from the Spurs to his group only because of the trust relationship they had with the player, because the Spurs doctors had already said that for them the player was able to play. So, instead of calling an nba doctor they trusted the supposed pain Kiwhi was telling them to suffer...
    It has been all based on the trust relationship between player and organization...
    And the tolerance the Spurs organization decided to exercise after the "group" illegitimate behavior, has been equally based on trusting the player and his family.

The point is that the following knowledge of the events showed to the world that the "group" were willing from the beginning to reach their goals (alas supermax or LA) no matter what...Spurs gave them a finger and they took the whole body (and all the Spurs checks included).
    Da .

In no situation are employees obliged to let their employers know of their full and detailed medical condition. The only thing organization are en ed to are wether or not he can play or if the injury is deadly or not.

He said he cant play. And the Spurs started questioning him.

Its like an employee asking for a sick day because he has explosive diarrhea and they keep on insisting to know more.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For nearly 20 mil, a detailed explanation an some follow ups are to be expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For nearly 20 mil, a detailed explanation an some follow ups are to be expected.
    No.

When the Spurs gave Kawhi full control of his injury they gave him the power to dictate when to comeback. Ill gladly be on the spurs side if kawhi is calling bobo while under spurs medical care and spurs medical care say he is healthy.

But the fact of the matter is that they gave him full responsibility. You dont give him that full resposnsibility and when the answer he gives you and answer you dont like you start questioning his credibility.

Thats backstabbing and betrayel.

Thread Information