Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Saints got a fluky win tonight. Good for them. They're gonna need all the wins they can get. The Panthers are still better. Kyle Allen will lead this team to greatness instead of that loser Cam who should just stick to his fashion bull and retire. We finally have a passer who can make all the throws and is actually on a 3 game winning streak (including kicking the Saints ass last season) compared to that joke Cam who's lost like 20 ing games in a row. Not sure why his ass hasn't been cut yet, but no bother with Kyle at the helm. This situation is very similar to what happened with the Pats back in 2001 when perennial choker Drew Bledsoe was knocked out forever and Brady came in and created a dynasty. Hopefully we have something similar here with Cam being out for good and letting our savior Kyle Allen take over this franchise to ing greatness!!!!!!!

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    sup CN

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    May I ask how you found SpursTalk?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dumb troll alt. I don't even think it's CN based on the posting style, though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Cam needs your support fam

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Kyle you better just quit fumbling the ing ball before Cam comes back

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Perhaps when Cam comes back he's the backup.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Kyle you better just quit fumbling the ing ball before Cam comes back
    why would cam come back? you guys want tua that badly?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    why would cam come back? you guys want tua that badly?
    Because he’s an elite QB with a bad string of injuries. Before his injury last year the Panthers were 6-2 and Cam had a 19-/4 TD-INT ratio completing 69% of his passes

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Because he’s an elite QB with a bad string of injuries. Before his injury last year the Panthers were 6-2 and Cam had a 19-/4 TD-INT ratio completing 69% of his passes
    he hasn't been anywhere near "elite" for years now. dude's washed. he was never an accurate passer, but he made up for it with otherworldly athletic ability, which isn't there anymore. so now you just have an inaccurate, average-armed qb.

2015 was a long time ago

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Cam is done. Give it up. Panthers only have a chance because Cam is injured and they’re starting Kyle Allen.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Cam Newton wears babushkas.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    he hasn't been anywhere near "elite" for years now. dude's washed. he was never an accurate passer, but he made up for it with otherworldly athletic ability, which isn't there anymore. so now you just have an inaccurate, average-armed qb.

2015 was a long time ago
    way to ignore facts and respond with an irrelevant white washed opinion. You watch too much first take

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Cam is done. Give it up. Panthers only have a chance because Cam is injured and they’re starting Kyle Allen.
    I know you’re not talking about washed QB’s. Sorry ass Teddy Bridgewater showing that Sean Payton offensive brilliance is the only reason Brees is what he is today. Throwing 50x a game every year for the first ten years of his career. Imagine Philip Rivers in that offense

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    way to ignore facts and respond with an irrelevant white washed opinion. You watch too much first take
    i dont watch any first take, i just watch football

when i said positive things about the panthers front 7 (which has been been good), you praised me for "doing a lot of research." as soon as i criticize cam, LOL whitewash takes from first take

here's a fact, its been 11 months since newton played in a win. their entire offense last year (and basically this year) is to do everything imaginable to get the ball into the hands of CMC. that doesnt require expert quarterbacking. and kyle allen has had the offense playing a lot better tham cam has in the recent past

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    i dont watch any first take, i just watch football

when i said positive things about the panthers front 7 (which has been been good), you praised me for "doing a lot of research." as soon as i criticize cam, LOL whitewash takes from first take

here's a fact, its been 11 months since newton played in a win. their entire offense last year (and basically this year) is to do everything imaginable to get the ball into the hands of CMC. that doesnt require expert quarterbacking. and kyle allen has had the offense playing a lot better tham cam has in the recent past
    I am a Panthers fan first so I commend what Kyle Allen is doing. But he has won two games against the Cardinals and Texans. An injured Cam went tooth and nail with two very solid squads in the Rams and Bucs. Marc Bulger went 8-0 when he came in for an injured Kurt Warner and never had a winning season again after that. Cam Newton could not throw the ball off his lead foot. And when Cam was healthy, he posted the stats I said above. Kyle Allen has done admirably filling in for Cam, but let’s not get it twisted. He played OK against Houston, but has fumbled the ball 6 times, losing five, three in the red zone in two games. This offense is not all CMC. The Panthers are first in the league in sacks and pass defense. I am disappointed in you honestly. You should know better then to judge a season, or career after two games. You’re sitting here going to tell me Cam is done? Imagine if he got released and played on the Patriots?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I am a Panthers fan first so I commend what Kyle Allen is doing. But he has won two games against the Cardinals and Texans. An injured Cam went tooth and nail with two very solid squads in the Rams and Bucs. Marc Bulger went 8-0 when he came in for an injured Kurt Warner and never had a winning season again after that. Cam Newton could not throw the ball off his lead foot. And when Cam was healthy, he posted the stats I said above. Kyle Allen has done admirably filling in for Cam, but let’s not get it twisted. He played OK against Houston, but has fumbled the ball 6 times, losing five, three in the red zone in two games. This offense is not all CMC. The Panthers are first in the league in sacks and pass defense. I am disappointed in you honestly. You should know better then to judge a season, or career after two games. You’re sitting here going to tell me Cam is done? Imagine if he got released and played on the Patriots?
    bulger was a solid qb for a declining rams team that saw holt/bruce/faulk all aging and go away. with mike martz continually having him run 7 step drops which soon became an outdated concept, with an OL that was subpar

bulger went 6-1 in 2002, 12-3 in 2003, and 8-6 in 2004 so i dno where ur getting ur numbers from

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    My fault 6-0 in 2002. To say the Rams were declining is laughable - but you entirely missed the point.

calling Bulger solid is pretty laughable. I watched his games with my twin brother since he was a St Louis fan. His stats don’t support your notion either.

but you completely missed the point I was making and that’s expected

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Using seven drop steps as excuse yet Cam completely having his shoulder obliterated after a start better than his MVP year has no merit. “He hasn’t won in 11 months”

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Using seven drop steps as excuse yet Cam completely having his shoulder obliterated after a start better than his MVP year has no merit. “He hasn’t won in 11 months”
    panthers have been running a joke offense where the qb's only job is to hand it off to CMC or dump it off to CMC, with hopefully the occasional completion to a WR just to keep defenses honest

martz was running an outdated scheme that was equally ty when he later went to chicago

the rams could only be described as declining. tory holt was still fine, but bruce had declined. faulk declined and retired. their drafts from 2002 on were complete abortions with exceptions like steven jackson... https://www.pro-football-reference.c.../ram/draft.htm

i have no doubt cam's injury has played a role in his decline. but he certainly hasn't recovered from what we saw early this season. but it doesnt change the fact that he's not the qb he once was.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Sorry ass Teddy Bridgewater showing that Sean Payton offensive brilliance is the only reason Brees is what he is today.
    Lolwut? Saints offense has been dog with Bridgewater. They scored 12 points at home last weekend and 14 of the points in Seattle were special teams and defensive TDs. Last weekend was the first time in the Payton era that the Saints didn't score a TD in a home game. That wasn't because of "offensive brilliance", it was because Drew Brees wasn't under center and Teddy Bridgewater was.

Also, Cam Newton has lost 8 consecutive starts, mainly because he can't do the things he used to do because his body is broken down. Yeah, if he can get healthy and the legs are still there when he does, then he might be a viable starting QB again. We'll see.
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 10-03-2019 at 02:24 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    kyle allen doing it again

cam stans pretending it takes some miraculous talent to just dump the call off to CMC all game. at least allen is accurate enough to complete a pass to a wide receiver every once in a while

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I know you’re not talking about washed QB’s. Sorry ass Teddy Bridgewater showing that Sean Payton offensive brilliance is the only reason Brees is what he is today. Throwing 50x a game every year for the first ten years of his career. Imagine Philip Rivers in that offense
    Brees was already a Pro Bowler putting up big numbers before he ever played a down for the Saints. Payton didn't make Brees good, he just made Brees better.

Scam would look like a scrub no matter who's coaching him because he's an inaccurate passer and doesn't have the athleticism to make up for it anymore. There's a reason why Brees gets to throw 50 times a game and Scam doesn't.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If you take away the fumbles, Allen is a top half QB... Scam doesn't deserve his job back.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Yeah Panthers are totally legit with Allen. They can’t win a ing game with Cam.

Thread Information