Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing more to be said about this tbqh

Kopmala would be basically like making Mussolini VP. And given that Biden will probably not make it till christmass, id say it would be important to vote for Trump in that case.

Maybe that's what democratic party wants. To lose 2020 so they can win back 2024. I can't for the life of me think of another reason why they would push a Biden/Kagala ticket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow the deep state/CIA.kamala is good propaganda is goind crazy on ter

Thats a big s8gn that this will be announced soon

If this happens im voting Trump.

How do I go about votijg for trump n8gas?

Do i need to wear a red hat and go to redneckland? Or can i vote trump at any voting booth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit your . You were always voting for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit your . You were always voting for Trump.
    Way off.

Trump is garbage. But not near as bad as Kopmala/Biden ticket

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just do what I do. Don't vote. Otherwise you will spend the next 4 years sperm shielding for Trump. I don't want my boy hater to be another Chris or DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just do what I do. Don't vote. Otherwise you will spend the next 4 years sperm shielding for Trump. I don't want my boy hater to be another Chris or DMC.
    Never. I would never regret voting against a fascist like kopmala. Never

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sometimes OP brings quality takes, other teams he makes threads like these desperately begging for attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes OP brings quality takes, other teams he makes threads like these desperately begging for attention.
    Disagreed

Kopmala/Biden will just b3 enough for me to become a trump

Curious as to any other independets think like me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagreed

You're voting out of fear. Voting for the lesser of two evils is supporting the status quo. Just keep trying to wake people up and don't be a or sheep. I didn't vote or Hillary or Trump. I can on Trump all I want without afraid of being wrong.

And honestly bro, it ain't gonna make a difference. Trump gonna win in a landslide. If you okay with wasting time and gas for your meaningless vote then by all means go vote for Trump. Just don't say I didn't warn you about becomimg a Trump .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're voting out of fear. Voting for the lesser of two evils is supporting the status quo. Just keep trying to wake people up and don't be a or sheep. I didn't vote or Hillary or Trump. I can on Trump all I want without afraid of being wrong.

And honestly bro, it ain't gonna make a difference. Trump gonna win in a landslide. If you okay with wasting time and gas for your meaningless vote then by all means go vote for Trump. Just don't say I didn't warn you about becomimg a Trump .
    Many ppl also vote for their sanity and me voting against Mussolimala would definitely be good for my sanity. I dont think i would forgive myself not doing A THING to stop that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    99.9% of Hater’s threads are “calling” that turns out to be wrong. Sometimes in the same day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 "democrats" responded in this thread. All.mocking and no serious discussion.

You will never win elections this way guys

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Disagreed

Kamala is a bland pick. She’s another milquetoast Clinton Democrat who’s version of “reform” consists of increasing taxes on the rich to pre Trump levels, adding a really ty public option to Obamacare, and making it so social safety net programs are only very ty rather than extremely and grotesquely ty. Imo she’s a pretty weak option (if you’re gonna pick a black VP candidate at least pick one who black people like ) but there’s nothing about her that should make anyone change their vote. Picking Kamala is more or less picking another Tim Kaine who just happens to check the black female box.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many ppl also vote for their sanity and me voting against Mussolimala would definitely be good for my sanity. I dont think i would forgive myself not doing A THING to stop that.
    The Jews (elites) already designated Trump as the chosen one. You have nothing to fear. Trump is gonna win. You got my word.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    She’s a very bland pick, was terrible in the primary, and shouldn’t be rewarded with a VP spot. I wouldn’t pick anyone who ran in the primary. Kamala would be very disappointing.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    She’s a very bland pick, was terrible in the primary, and shouldn’t be rewarded with a VP spot. I wouldn’t pick anyone who ran in the primary. Kamala would be very disappointing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamala is a bland pick. She’s another milquetoast Clinton Democrat who’s version of “reform” consists of increasing taxes on the rich to pre Trump levels, adding a really ty public option to Obamacare, and making it so social safety net programs are only very ty rather than extremely and grotesquely ty. Imo she’s a pretty weak option (if you’re gonna pick a black VP candidate at least pick one who black people like ) but there’s nothing about her that should make anyone change their vote. Picking Kamala is more or less picking another Tim Kaine who just happens to check the black female box.
    Bland??? Disagree

While Harris said that she always opposed the death penalty and was put in the position of having to execute it as attorney general, Harris explicitly defended the death penalty in appealing a ruling from a judge who struck down California's capital punishment law as "uncons utional" while she was in the position of attorney general in 2014, as Reason's Elizabeth Nolan Brown noted on Twitter.

Judge Anne-Christine Masullo wrote in her decision that prosecutors “at the highest levels of the district attorney’s office knew that Madden was not a dependable witness at trial and that there were serious concerns regarding the crime lab.”

And the Wall Street Journal reported in June that Harris ignored staff recommendations back in 2005 urging her office to establish a defendants rights policy, known as the Brady doctrine, that would have mandated her staff to disclose such information to defendants.

Harris has denied being aware of the drug lab issues at the time and also noted that her office implemented a Brady policy after the drug lab scandal came to her attention. Her office dismissed an estimated 1,000 cases as a result.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Agreed on all fronts, which is why the OP doesn’t make sense. Anyone claiming that a Kamala Harris VP selection will flip them from Biden to Trump is lying. There’s no significant ideological differences between Kamala and Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As attorney general, she weaponized technicalities to keep wrongfully convicted people behind bars rather than allow them new trials with competent counsel and prosecutors willing to play fair. One of them, Kevin Cooper, is on death row. Another, George Gage, will die in prison without intervention from the governor. In both cases, Harris had the power to change the outcome. She could have demanded DNA testing in Cooper’s case. She refused. She could have conceded Gage’s conviction was based on the prosecutor’s decision to suppress evidence that devastated the credibility of the sole witness against him. She didn’t.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed on all fronts, which is why the OP doesn’t make sense. Anyone claiming that a Kamala Harris VP selection will flip them from Biden to Trump is lying. There’s no significant ideological differences between Kamala and Biden.
    You almost there nig

Bid3n would hav3 to pick a real progressive for me to support him.

And for me to not vote for Trump Biden would have to pick someone who is not a centrist neocon corrupt kop (kagala)

Biden is failing on both s (no pun intended)

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Yup. I would still vote for Biden, but I think picking Kamala is a “not to lose kinda pick”.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if he picks Susan Rice?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if he picks Susan Rice?
    Meh i would not run to vote for trump.

Susan is corrupt but not a vengeful blood on its hands like kagala

My Team