Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worst president ever you don't say? i mean yeah, he had led us into wars with afghanistan, iraq, etc... he stuck cigars up his interns rancid pussy, he lied to us about 9/11, he got 4 guys killed in benghazi, his right hand man pence was dealing with the cartels running arms, etc... i mean yeah, trump's pretty bad.

ps: it's ok that you're slow. we all still got love for you trill.
    i'm smarter than you and more successful than you. thats a fact.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn this guy is going all in with this fake indian persona. idk why you keep trying to convince me "your people" had it worse. who brags about something like that other than an insecure white guy trolling from his library? get some help
    keep telling yourself whatever you want. you're the one who loves profiting from the suffering of your ancestors to get pity and feel victimized, sounds like you're the s bag who needs to seek help. i don't need the free rent, you place is a hole, clean it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What, no :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still waiting for koriwhat to provide evidence that Warren's life was enriched by pretending to be NA. chucho's fairy tale life is in shambles so the pretending to indian thing isn't working for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

former dread head, bob marley fan turned incel. sad.
    i still like marley though i was always more of a gladiators/steel pulse fan. calling people incels for no other reason than the fact you think that's some kind of jab towards me, , is pathetically sad and what i'd imagine a loser like blake or pav would say but you're of the same ilk so...

i don't care either way lemming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still waiting for koriwhat to provide evidence that Warren's life was enriched by pretending to be NA. chucho's fairy tale life is in shambles so the pretending to indian thing isn't working for him.
    she had to prove it didn't enrich her life only to find out she's the hack she always was even before her high cheek bones came into existence.

you hate whites so much but want to vote in a fake indian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she had to prove it didn't enrich her life only to find out she's the hack she always was even before her high cheek bones came into existence.

you hate whites so much but want to vote in a fake indian.
    i see you're not going to answer my question so i will accept that you were talking out of your ass.

i don't hate whites. that is such a lazy statement. y'all gotta do better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i see you're not going to answer my question so i will accept that you were talking out of your ass.

i don't hate whites. that is such a lazy statement. y'all gotta do better.
    your question is ridiculous. when someone lies on forms either for school/work/etc they're not doing so with the intention of not gaining an advantage. when she's claimed such bs on tv/newspaper/etc it's not because she doesn't want an advantage.

are you really so stupid to act like this is all bs? you probably think al sharpton's a real reverend too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking like Warren is pulling into one of the main front runners. Harris following.

Don't see the others really gaining any traction. Biden still sort of front runner, but will be voted down by energized progressive wing.

My 2 cents.

Booker and Warren seem to be the most likely at this point in my mind.

Still hard to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    warren has leaped bernie on the RCP average

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I donated to Liz today. I might drop some on Yang too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking like Warren is pulling into one of the main front runners. Harris following.

Don't see the others really gaining any traction. Biden still sort of front runner, but will be voted down by energized progressive wing.

My 2 cents.

Booker and Warren seem to be the most likely at this point in my mind.

Still hard to say.
    I don't see Booker in the running at all. Not that I agree with her on anything but Warren is running a surprisingly good campaign. I don't think she is acceptable to the party though. Once they pull the plug on Sleepy Joe I expect they will push to brand Kamala as the progressive yet electable party favorite, leaving Bernie and Warren to split the commie vote.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see Booker in the running at all. Not that I agree with her on anything but Warren is running a surprisingly good campaign. I don't think she is acceptable to the party though. Once they pull the plug on Sleepy Joe I expect they will push to brand Kamala as the progressive yet electable party favorite, leaving Bernie and Warren to split the commie vote.
    What's with conservatives thinking Kamala is going to be the one? it's like a hivemind with you people.

Kamala is proving to be even less exciting than Hillary. She has zero appeal.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's with conservatives thinking Kamala is going to be the one? it's like a hivemind with you people.

Face palm. If anyone is consensus "conservative" "favorite" for the Dem nomination.

That doesn't stop you from going off one person's opinion though.

As for Kamala, she surely has a puncher's chance for obvious reasons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She checks all the boxes and most importantly will do what she is told. When Biden collapses she's the only one left in the field who meets that all important criteria. Well maybe Buttedgeedge but he's polling at 0% with blacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    biden is still crushing the establishment vote... one of sanders/warren needs to back out and agree to be VP for the other. individually, neither has much incentive to do so (particularly at this stage)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I donated to Liz today. I might drop some on Yang too.
    So many decent candidates. Buttigeig had one of the best answers to the late-term abortion stupidity pushed by the GWP.

No, I think the dialogue has gotten so caught up on where you draw the line, that we’ve gotten away from the fundamental question of who gets to draw the line, and I trust women to draw the line when it’s their life,” Buttigieg answered.

Wallace then asked about abortion in the third trimester before quickly dismissing Buttigieg’s suggestion that the question was “hypothetical” by pointing out that roughly 6,000 third-trimester abortions occurred last year.

“So, let’s put ourselves in the shoes of a woman in that situation. If it’s that late in your pregnancy, that means almost by definition you’ve been expecting to carry it to term,” Buttigieg said. “We’re talking about women who have perhaps chosen a name, women who have purchased a crib — families who then get the most devastating medical news of their lifetime, something about the health or the life of the mother that forces them to make an impossible, unthinkable choice.”

“The bottom line is, as horrible as that choice is, that woman, that family, may seek spiritual guidance, they may seek medical guidance, but that decision isn’t going to be made any better, medically or morally, because the government is dictating how that decision should be made,” he said.

The majority of abortions that take place after 20 weeks are performed for reasons other than the health of the mother or child being placed in jeopardy, according to the pro-choice Guttmacher Ins ute.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...draw-the-line/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But who will the young white millennials vote for?

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/26/185166...turnout-census
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 08-29-2019 at 10:47 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Better question would be who will young women vote for?

Going to bet it isn't the party passing abortion restriction laws that can't seem to actually pick women candidates to vote for either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "But who will the young white millennials vote for?"

I think the Bernie and Liz.

But never underestimate the bias and power of DNC and superdelegates to defeat any non-establishment candidates and to defend the DNC choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "But who will the young white millennials vote for?"

I think the Bernie and Liz.

But never underestimate the bias and power of DNC and superdelegates to defeat any non-establishment candidates and to defend the DNC choice.

My guess is Warren, who has started a charm offensive on the establishment. Her campaign seems to be hitting the right notes on a lot of things at once. Refreshing to see what competence can look like after the Trump dumpsterfire howextraordinaire.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/26/u...democrats.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...eeting/596791/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    biden is still crushing the establishment vote... one of sanders/warren needs to back out and agree to be VP for the other. individually, neither has much incentive to do so (particularly at this stage)
    See above. or the quote here from the DNC summer bit:

But it was the Massachusetts senator who got a standing ovation before she’d even said a word, and another as soon as she’d finished speaking. From the start, Warren’s campaign was built on the theory that she’s an outsider whom insiders can live with, and an insider who has credibility with outsiders—in 2016 terms, someone who can attract both Sanders and Hillary Clinton voters. Primary voting is months away. The DNC’s 2020 convention is almost a year from now. But on Friday afternoon, in the huge, bland hotel ballroom where the DNC meeting was held, Warren’s theory seemed to be working out.
    Article also notes the paradox of getting too close to the establishment in an electorate that is hungry for change. It is a fine line to walk.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 08-29-2019 at 11:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It is what their propaganda stream is telling them. It is what they themselves want, as she has more appeal to moderates.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminder: DNC Lawyers to Court,

“We Do Not Owe Voters an ‘Impartial’ or ‘Evenhanded’ Primary Election”

The DNC position on elections does much to explain the 2016 California primary, which

featured numerous reports by poll workers of dirty practices.

Oddly, I saw two separate videos with many detailed first person accounts of a range of abuses which now seem to be not findable on Google.

Oh, and there were no exit polls. Convenient, that.

This is your periodic reminder that

the “Democratic Party” is not an organization that Democratic voters belong to or have any right to control.

The Democratic Party is instead a private organization, much like a club, that non-members support by giving it their money, their time and their votes.

(The same is true of the “Republican Party.)

All other “rights” and promises offered by the Party to its supporters, including those obligations described in the DNC charter,

are not obligations at all,

but voluntary gifts that can be withdrawn at any time.

At least, that’s how the DNC sees it.

DNC Lawyers Argue DNC Has Right to Pick Candidates in Back Rooms

Attorneys claim the words ‘impartial’ and ‘evenhanded’—as used in the DNC Charter—can’t be interpreted by a court of law

attorneys for the DNC argued that the DNC was not liable to Sanders supporters

if they threw the primary race to Clinton, or tilted it toward her, because:

(a) Sanders supporters already knew the primary was rigged (did DNC lawyers really say that?), and

(b) the DNC charter requirement that elections be “impartial” and “evenhanded” is discretionary and not a requirement.

Shorter DNC lawyers: “We don’t have to run an evenhanded primary, even if we say we’re going to.”

To this day the DNC believes that if it wanted to “go into back rooms” and “pick the [presidential] candidate,”

this would “have been their right,” and

no one outside the organization would have any right to enforce the DNC charter or interfere in any other way.

Good to know as we watch the 2020 machinations (for example, this one) unfold before us.

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2019...+capitalism%29

DNC will rig primaries for Biden, maybe Kamala, and rig them against Liz and Bernie.

Thread Information