Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Any guesses as to why he brought his wife with him?

Lil Wayne had no shortage of famous visitors last night -- Los Angeles Clippers guard Chris Paul and his wife Jada stopped by Cedars-Sinai to see how the famous rapper was doing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Nn4aXiuC
    Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP looks re ed with that snapback. Not judging based on the pic but holy is his wife ugly as in that pic...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She ain't that bad for a pap snap

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's a damn junkie. Christ, here I'm thinking he's some poor schnook and instead he's a dopper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol leather case holder on belt, wtf this isnt the 90s fool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When it comes to formal fashion CP3's good enough to be on GQ but when he tries the hood style it fails for him.

Not a good angle for Jada too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP looks re ed with that snapback. Not judging based on the pic but holy is his wife ugly as in that pic...
    When it comes to formal fashion CP3's good enough to be on GQ but when he tries the hood style it fails for him.

Not a good angle for Jada too.
    no diss but i can tell neither of you have fashion sense. there is nothing "hood" about a tracksuit and a snapback. now if he was in a all red ie suit with some red chucks? i get it. but there is nothing hood about a Jordan brand tracksuit and he isn't wearing his hat any different from anyone else who wears their cap backwards. chill.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's a damn junkie. Christ, here I'm thinking he's some poor schnook and instead he's a dopper.
    I know it is hard to sympathize with those who willfully partake in self destruction..especially those who regularly demean others without merit....but honestly was Elvis really any different....I wasn't around during his time but I hear he would have made Bull Conner proud...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Kool Aid Man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it is hard to sympathize with those who willfully partake in self destruction..especially those who regularly demean others without merit....but honestly was Elvis really any different....I wasn't around during his time but I hear he would have made Bull Conner proud...
    sup Extra Stout

Elvis had talent; he could sing and he made the girls cream their panties just by being alive. lil seizure has pretty much no talent except sucking and being an attention .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sup Extra Stout

Elvis had talent; he could sing and he made the girls cream their panties just by being alive. lil seizure has pretty much no talent except sucking and being an attention .
    I have no quarrel with Elvis...I do think he was vastly overrated...he was marginal at best and couldn't dance worth a ..but he was handsome and certainly had the top notch women of his day....Lil Wayne is a rap Artist he can get women by virtue of his money not his looks....so if you feel insulting Lil Wayne is a problem for me..then think again...

Now if you want to try to compare Elvis to Michael Jackson then you have another thing coming...MJ was the greatest entertainer in the history of man...no man besides Jesus was / is worshiped more than MJ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ahhhh finally some Cully recognition. Iwill try to keep my distance now that you're back...I don't want people to associate us for fear of the butthurtedness...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no quarrel with Elvis...I do think he was vastly overrated...he was marginal at best and couldn't dance worth a ..but he was handsome and certainly had the top notch women of his day....Lil Wayne is a rap Artist he can get women by virtue of his money not his looks....so if you feel insulting Lil Wayne is a problem for me..then think again...

Now if you want to try to compare Elvis to Michael Jackson then you have another thing coming...MJ was the greatest entertainer in the history of man...no man besides Jesus was / is worshiped more than MJ...
    here we go again...my favorite player is Bill Russell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so if you feel insulting Lil Wayne is a problem for me..then think again...
    why would my telling the truth be misconstrued as a problem for you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why would my telling the truth be misconstrued as a problem for you?
    get real Mr. redneck...I know how your saltine, salty cracker ass cracker Pecker wood, pasty ass think....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats Lil Waynes favorite pizza?

Lil Seizures

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MJ never did this:::

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

let's be honest here. elvis stole the black man's swag. he stole out music, he stole our dancing moves....he was beiber before beiber.

and i can't believe the hate for grammy award winning lil wayne is still going. people still believe drugs caused the seizure?!? ahahahahahha. tmz dropped the ball on this one, doggie. only thing i know for a fact is he had a seizure and it wasn't from no damn marijuana lol. i know wayne has haters for whatever reason but i wish they find something else to do with their time. go listen to marilyn manson, george strait or whatever heavy metal band is popular right now. i've seen some of the music posted in the "what are you listening to" thread in the club and its a lot of irony with people saying wayne has no talent. you don't win grammy's and become a millionaire with no talent, stop it.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

well now that post looks kinda familiar

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

but he did do this....

Nice ass Lisa

He even accepted Elvis's grand kids as his own

They made a good couple

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no diss but i can tell neither of you have fashion sense. there is nothing "hood" about a tracksuit and a snapback. now if he was in a all red ie suit with some red chucks? i get it. but there is nothing hood about a Jordan brand tracksuit and he isn't wearing his hat any different from anyone else who wears their cap backwards. chill.
    Not saying anything bad about his suit. It's something I would wear tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She looked alright on that clip they just showed.

Gotta hand it to CP here. He kept it real with this chick. He could have gone Hollywood and gotten himself a skank but instead got himself an everyday looking average chick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^She's got a bit of gut though. I won't stand such in this house. Katie-girl keeps it flat, or, else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but he did do this....

Nice ass Lisa

He even accepted Elvis's grand kids as his own

They made a good couple

Yes, a good white couple.

Thread Information