Page 79 of 171 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4270
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic at 8 could be a good trade partner. Not sure it’s worth moving up but if they fall in love with somebody it might be doable.
    If Kuminga falls to 8 like Hollingers BB I'd absolutely trade up with Orlando.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW, Paul George is an 86.6% free throw shooter. The probability that he would miss both free throws is just 1.7%. In other words, Paul George missing both free throws had about the same odds as the Spurs winning the #1 overall pick today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trey Murphy lll measured 6'7.5" barefoot and 6'9.25" in shoes while Thor measured 6'8.5" barefoot and 6'9.25" in shoes!
    So Thor is a full inch taller barefoot, but in shoes they are the same size?

Clearly Trey rockin' something like this. "Great Scott!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for the Pistons and our Detroit fans on ST.

Especially love it how OKC and GS got the 6th and 7th pick in a 5 player draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope whoever the spurs draft at 12 will make an immidiate impact this season,and not go the devin vassel ,luka,kj route

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we ing tank a season or 2 already?

We're gonna be a garbage treadmill team forever
    The only thing that changes your math is if Luka has an unexpected breakout season and really starts to be the player he hopefully turns into. Short of that, or some steal in the draft, I'd expect little.

Of course free agency will affect these predictions but I'm not sure who ultimately comes here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10535867[/URL]]The only thing that changes your math is if Luka has an unexpected breakout season and really starts to be the player he hopefully turns into. Short of that, or some steal in the draft, I'd expect little.

Of course free agency will affect these predictions but I'm not sure who ultimately comes here.
    Counting on Luka to have a breakout season? LOL. He’s gonna be playing in the foreign leagues in a couple years. At BEST he’s a 10th man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If (when?) Detroit picks Cade, they'll be looking at a future of long wings possibly all playing together: Jerami Grant, Saddiq Bey, Josh Jackson, and Cade... If Cade can be Ben Simmons w/ shooting, and be the de facto PG, that could be special. Good time to be a Piston fan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just my luck, I've grown to love Sengun, and now he'll probably be gone 5 picks before the Spurs.

Not really crazy about anyone that people are having available in their mocks as Sengun and Giddy are usually gone.

Wagner I suppose would be okay. Might prefer Greg Brown even though he's very raw. Measured better with wingspan that I expected. 7-0.25 compared to his previously alleged 6-10 wingspan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For what it’s worth, Moody’s wingspan was over 7 feet and his height was 6’4.5” without shoes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did a quick tour of other teams' forums and tried to gauge consensus... (with the player in bold as my guess as to what happens)

1. Pistons - Cade
    2. Rockets - Mobley, Green, Suggs
    3. Cavaliers - Mobley, Green
    4. Raptors - Suggs, Green
    5. Magic - Barnes, Kuminga, Moody
    6. Thunder - Barnes, Mitc , Kuminga (these fans sound so depressed when I was reading their forum)
    7. Warriors - Moody, Jalen Johnson, Wagner
    8. Magic - Barnes, Kuminga, Moody, Bouknight, or trade (these fans sound so depressed when I was reading their forum)
    9. Kings - Wagner, Moody, Jalen Johnson
    10. Pelicans - Kispert or trade (these fans sound so depressed when I was reading their forum)
    11. Hornets - Jackson, Sengun, Jones
    12. Spurs - Sengun, Jones, Wagner, Giddey, Moody (from the poll)
    How depressed do we sound when reading ST compared to those other fan forums?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW, Paul George is an 86.6% free throw shooter. The probability that he would miss both free throws is just 1.7%. In other words, Paul George missing both free throws had about the same odds as the Spurs winning the #1 overall pick today.
    Playoff Pee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh my ing god I do not want Giddey....

So overhyped....urgh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honestly hasn’t been bad lately aside from a few on here… but it’s a roller coaster and it’ll probably ramp back up again soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope whoever the spurs draft at 12 will make an immidiate impact this season,and not go the devin vassel ,luka,kj route
    The problem is, players that are more ready on draft day are usually at or near their ceiling already. They’ve usually spent extra time in college developing. In other words, you’re not getting a potential star.

Players who ARE ready to play, AND who might develop Star power aren’t available at 12.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is, players that are more ready on draft day are usually at or near their ceiling already. They’ve usually spent extra time in college developing. In other words, you’re not getting a potential star.

Players who ARE ready to play, AND who might develop Star power aren’t available at 12.
    Sometimes they can be available. Mitc came out firing. Klay. Obviously Kawhi. Myles Turner. Honestly, I’d probably count Keldon as one. He was a big contributor during the bubble.

Important to note that most of these guys are two way players.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 06-23-2021 at 07:05 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last couple of days i tried to search about the top 15 guys in this draft, it's not looking good. It's imperative for us to tank next season, the talent pool is better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last couple of days i tried to search about the top 15 guys in this draft, it's not looking good. It's imperative for us to tank next season, the talent pool is better.
    Wow. A couple days. You’ve spent so much time on this and your scouting prowess is so good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. A couple days. You’ve spent so much time on this and your scouting prowess is so good.
    I'm making a prediction, you think the talent pool is great, we'll see who's right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've spent the last hour looking really really hard at the top 15 prospects and I've decided that we need to tank next season.

/Research & Analysis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes they can be available. Mitc came out firing. Klay. Obviously Kawhi. Myles Turner. Honestly, I’d probably count Keldon as one. He was a big contributor during the bubble.

Important to note that most of these guys are two way players.
    Mitc , yes. Klay, yes. Kawhi was 8/5 out of the box. Not a ready to go player. Turner and Keldon are not stars.

I guess I should have said franchise guy. Star is too nebulous a term. In that case, only Mitc contributed in a big way immediately, and is now the franchise guy, and wasn’t a high pick. You can get a franchise guy at 12, but he’s not going to be one in year one. Think Kawhi’s trajectory. He wasn’t a 20 ppg scorer or an All Star until year 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitc , yes. Klay, yes. Kawhi was 8/5 out of the box. Not a ready to go player. Turner and Keldon are not stars.

I guess I should have said franchise guy. Star is too nebulous a term. In that case, only Mitc contributed in a big way immediately, and is now the franchise guy, and wasn’t a high pick. You can get a franchise guy at 12, but he’s not going to be one in year one. Think Kawhi’s trajectory. He wasn’t a 20 ppg scorer or an All Star until year 5.
    "who might develop Star power" from your first post and " he’s not going to be one in year one." from your latest post seem different to me. I was answering the first one. I don't know if Keldon will or will not develop into a star. But neither did anyone see Klay, Myles, and Kawhi turning into stars in their second or third year.

IMO, no need to continue this. Seems like we're just going to argue what you mean and what you didn't mean, and I don't think that'll be very interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for the Pistons and our Detroit fans on ST.

Especially love it how OKC and GS got the 6th and 7th pick in a 5 player draft.
    Would have been better if T-Wolves landed a top 4 pick and GS didn't get a pick at all in the top 10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "who might develop Star power" from your first post and " he’s not going to be one in year one." from your latest post seem different to me. I was answering the first one. I don't know if Keldon will or will not develop into a star. But neither did anyone see Klay, Myles, and Kawhi turning into stars in their second or third year.

IMO, no need to continue this. Seems like we're just going to argue what you mean and what you didn't mean, and I don't think that'll be very interesting.
    You missed the AND in that line, but go ahead and punch out of the discussion, because you completely missed my point in the last sentence, with emphasized all caps words.

Thread Information