Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's standard policy that we do not allow enemy detainees, POW, or prisoners to commit suicide. Not being an ass. But honestly what is the problem? Should we allow them to kill themselves?
    i think they should be set free and the prison should be shut down so suicide isn't even an option.

I have no problem with your posts btw. Even if I disagree.
    its all good, fam. see ya at scotts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and I'm sure in those cases it was very painful to the subjects. but of course you will say they enjoyed it

Eh, routine medical procedure. I've done hundreds of those things on males and females between the ages newborn and 90; it's definitely not a pleasant experience but Mr Bey brought more drama than any 8yr old or menopausal female I've ever seen. As far as the politics go, I think it's a ridiculous waste of resources----provide the meals, if they choose not to eat that's up to them and then just do ent it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait, so ya'll think the aggressive force feeding methods of innocent prisoners at guantamo is routine?!?

strapping innocent prisoners against their will and shoving a tube full of goo down their nostrils is routine? wow
    Nobody has claimed that in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody has claimed that in this thread.
    Eh, routine medical procedure.
    nothing routine about whats going on in that prison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing routine about whats going on in that prison
    Read my comment again. I said nasogastric tubes are routine medical procedures---nowhere did I say force feeding with NG tubes is routine at that or any prison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read my comment again. I said nasogastric tubes are routine medical procedures---nowhere did I say force feeding with NG tubes is routine at that or any prison.
    i read it and you said "eh, routine medical procedure...." that can easily be taken as you saying what the prisoners go through and what mr. bey went through was just a typical procedure and there was nothing wrong with it. not a big deal and now that you cleared that up i now understand what you were trying to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i read it and you said "eh, routine medical procedure...." that can easily be taken as you saying what the prisoners go through and what mr. bey went through was just a typical procedure and there was nothing wrong with it. not a big deal and now that you cleared that up i now understand what you were trying to say.
    Ah Trill, I also mentioned "newborns thru 90 yr olds" "8 yr olds" and "menopausal women" in that same comment----pretty obvious I wasn't talking about Guantanamo prisoners

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, for some reason I quoted myself

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the ppl here saying because it don't hurt that much its not a big deal. it's still torture and Human Rights agrees.

I heard rape don't hurt that much either, why is it a crime?

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think they should be set free and the prison should be shut down so suicide isn't even an option.
    Set free...Where? Just open the gates and let them go?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the ppl here saying because it don't hurt that much its not a big deal. it's still torture and Human Rights agrees.

The definition of torture is losing its meaning with nonsense like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The definition of torture is losing its meaning with nonsense like this.

150 Doctors Condemn Force-Feeding at Guantánamo

"Below is the letter to the Lancet, and, on publication, its first listed signatory, Dr. Frank Arnold, gave the BBC an even more sharply worded condemnation of the force-feeding at Guantánamo, describing it as torture. He said, “The UN and numerous other authoritative bodies have quite explicitly stated that the force-feeding that goes on in Guantánamo is torture. Forcing someone to accept treatment which they’re competent to refuse is an assault.” - See more at: http://www.andyworthington.co.uk/2013/06/22/150-doctors-condemn-force-feeding-at-guantanamo-ahmed-belbacha-describes-it-as-a-painful-ordeal/#sthash.B2NlmSoz.dpuf"

http://www.andyworthington.co.uk/201...ainful-ordeal/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cheguevara: what is your solution, aside from opening the gates? Let them starve?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cheguevara: what is your solution, aside from opening the gates? Let them starve?
    The only reason US is force feeding these sobs is to avoid bad publicity on their torture fortess called Guantanamo. That is de able, to torture humans daily just to avoid bad publicity.

They cannot let them go because these humans are so mentally damaged, it would cause chaos for the world to learn how they got that way. They also cannot prosecute them because there is no evidence. They are innocent of crimes.

Yes the 1st step in the right direction is to let them starve in peace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Set free...Where? Just open the gates and let them go?

most of them have been cleared to be released so let them go back to their countries. before that, they need to be sent to a proper hospital to treat their physical and mental ailments.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Rape isn't a pleasant experience for sure, but women who get all emotional about it are clearly just being drama queens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most of them have been cleared to be released so let them go back to their countries. before that, they need to be sent to a proper hospital to treat their physical and mental ailments.
    Most of them have no country to go back to. If we do give them back to some, they will be tortured and probably killed. If they weren't crimes against US, we probably would give them political asylum like we did with the bay of pigs refugees. But there is no way a politician could do that and keep their job. So ultimately we would give them over to be tortured and killed. Is that ok with you?

Thread Information