Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good for her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the people in the comments are so ing dumb... "what part of russia are you from?", "you're a racist", etc... their stupid PC feelings!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snowflakes rejoicing

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snowflakes rejoicing
    Sad day for you. Less brown people to your wife in front of you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the people in the comments are so ing dumb... "what part of russia are you from?", "you're a racist", etc... their stupid PC feelings!
    She whined to the president of the ing united states because she couldn't handle some immigrants going to that school. Her job is to teach, not be ICE Police.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She whined to the president of the ing united states because she couldn't handle some immigrants going to that school. Her job is to teach, not be ICE Police.
    So, if the law is being neglected, or flat out not enforced, people shouldn't say anything about it?

Not the topic, just your rhetoric that catches my attention here. Interested to see why you think that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they aren't immigrants... they are ILLEGAL CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS. stop playing your stupid word games to deceive the masses and sugar coat everything PC.

idgaf how you feel about the situation. fact of the matter is, they're criminals and should be deported asap. time to start enacting the laws we have on the books regardless of this ty PC culture we're in rn.

this is why you tuck your between your legs tranny. you're not much of a man to stand on principals of upholding our laws here in the USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, if the law is being neglected, or flat out not enforced, people shouldn't say anything about it?

Not the topic, just your rhetoric that catches my attention here. Interested to see why you think that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad day for you. Less brown people to your wife in front of you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It has never been the school's job to say who is an illegal or not. This is nothing new.

I mean, dont know how it is out there in Texas but here in NY schools are not required or allowed to just hand out your immigration status unless a serious crime has been committed. Nor do they allow ICE to just barge in and take kids off to jail or whatever you call where these kids get place in those situations.

There are bigger fish to fry in my opinion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they aren't immigrants... they are ILLEGAL CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS. stop playing your stupid word games to deceive the masses and sugar coat everything PC.

idgaf how you feel about the situation. fact of the matter is, they're criminals and should be deported asap. time to start enacting the laws we have on the books regardless of this ty PC culture we're in rn.

this is why you tuck your between your legs tranny. you're not much of a man to stand on principals of upholding our laws here in the USA.
    How are they "criminal immigrants"?

They're kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your opinion is tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are they "criminal immigrants"?

They're kids.
    their parents are criminals hence the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. regardless of what you'd like to call them they aren't here legally and thus should be deported. sorry charlie...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clark acknowledged posting the tweets but said she believed they were private messages to Trump, according to the hearing examiner’s report. Her Twitter account no longer exists.

smh old white people trying to use the interwebs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your opinion is tbh
    Because it's not alt right Trump protector opinion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clark acknowledged posting the tweets but said she believed they were private messages to Trump, according to the hearing examiner’s report. Her Twitter account no longer exists.

smh old white people trying to use the interwebs
    Those are the voters that will keep Trump in office

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has never been the school's job to say who is an illegal or not. This is nothing new.

I mean, dont know how it is out there in Texas but here in NY schools are not required or allowed to just hand out your immigration status unless a serious crime has been committed. Nor do they allow ICE to just barge in and take kids off to jail or whatever you call where these kids get place in those situations.

I dont see anything wrong with someone wanting the law enforced. Your employment shouldn't prevent you from saying something when law enforcement is neglected. If you think that is how it should be, than you should hate the Ukranian whistleblower.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see anything wrong with someone wanting the law enforced. Your employment shouldn't prevent you from saying something when law enforcement is neglected. If you think that is how it should be, than you should hate the Ukranian whistleblower.
    I think this is fair, let's just agree that there are better ways to go about reporting this to authorities than making it directly in public (ie: what the whistleblower did). Unfortunately, this now makes for a very uncomfortable situation on the school and district.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Ukranian whistleblower"

Literally a CIA guy who tells on Trump for doing his job.

Crusty

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp thinks extortion is Trump's job.

Of course. God damn, derp. Stop ting all over yourself, dummy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it's not alt right Trump protector opinion
    nah, it's because yall excuse our laws in favor of your ass feelings. you can claim alt-right all you'd like but that doesn't make me alt-right whatsoever to want our borders secured and our laws enacted; it makes me a concerned legal citizen.

so you're made blaKKKe but that's not my problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp thinks extortion is Trump's job.

Of course. God damn, derp. Stop ting all over yourself, dummy.
    he ain't wrong though... eric ciarramello isn't a whistleblower tbh and he is in a government position while partying with every liberal hack on the hill as well as obama and that hillary. it is what it is but he ain't no whistleblower.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the simpleton has spoken... good job simpleBlaKKKe

Thread Information