San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jew haters left and right appear united

Biden's America
    Lol Zionist supremacists mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel was not created because the world felt bad about the Holocaust and decided to give the Jews a homeland. Israel was created because the UK was basically bankrupt after WW2 and needed to cut and run from the huge mess it had made in the Mandate of Palestine. If they had just left without a par ion, the Arabs would have exterminated the Jews, which would have looked bad for the West right on the heels of the Holocaust. It took a lot to cover up Britain’s version of the Holodomor in Bengal Province as it was.

Zionism became a thing because Britain sponsored it. Britain sponsored it because it was jealous of the French and Russian spheres of influence in Ottoman Turkey as ‘protectors’ of, respectively, Catholic and Orthodox Christians. With no indigenous Protestants there to speak of, Britain was left to choose between Jews and Arab Muslims. It picked the Jews. And as the self-appointed protector of Jews in Ottoman territory, it of course wanted to encourage more Jews to move in.

Dispensationalism (belief in the Rapture, etc.) was popularized not by popular interest, but by the Church of England, because the narrative that God had a special plan for the Jews in the Holy Land was convenient for Britain’s 19th century Ottoman foreign policy. So if you believe in all that you’re a dupe for a foreign country’s interests in a third country that ceased to exist over a century ago.

Israel is becoming less Western and liberal over time. Sephardis and Mizrahis, who are increasing as a percentage of the population since Ashkenazis are like every other type of white people and just don’t reproduce anymore, especially have no interest in living as dhimmis ever again, and will gladly exterminate every single Palestinian to avoid that fate.

There is no way out of that mess. If Palestinians believed in something like liberal democracy rather than frothing genocidal religious irredentism, there would have been maybe a chance at peace decades ago, but if that were the case they wouldn’t be Palestinians. And in any event, Israel is changing into something where Israeli Arabs aren’t going to be safe anymore.

The other Sunni powers don’t give a about what Israel does to the Palestinians. They pretend to care in order to placate the ‘Arab Street.’ But Israel is a bulwark against Iran, which is what they really care about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was about to say that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered libs attacking Jews

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who hate the conservative Israeli government left and right appear united

Biden's America
    Trump made buddies with Qatar who promptly sent money to Hamas.
    Those great Arab neighbors aligned with Israel. Jokes on the orange.

The right in the US killing two birds with one shot. Gotta love Biden.
    Jews getting killed.
    Arabs getting killed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta love Biden. Jews getting killed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah, the GOP and the right wing normalizing Jew baiting and antisemitism been a real minus in all this.

look, it even encouraged some liberals to get all proud about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What a massacre

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    THE S

THE S

THE S

THE S

Freedom of Speech

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know what the extent of her past comments were... but usually when people say "i was fired just for being pro-x" there's usually some more vitriolic content than mere support.

i mean there was the recent story of the guy who was supposedly convicted for calling his daughter his son... but in reality he was violating court orders or restraining orders or whatnot

no saying this in necessarily the case with Wilder, i'm not familiar enough with the controversy to know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know what the extent of her past comments were... but usually when people say "i was fired just for being pro-x" there's usually some more vitriolic content than mere support.

i mean there was the recent story of the guy who was supposedly convicted for calling his daughter his son... but in reality he was violating court orders or restraining orders or whatnot

no saying this in necessarily the case with Wilder, i'm not familiar enough with the controversy to know
    College activism and a few stray tweets that can be contrued as sympathetic to Palestinians, we're told. AP won't identify the offending tweets and its explanation has been shifty, first that she broke rules, then that her tweets endangered her colleagues.

I'd be interested to see the offending tweets. The extent to which the press corps will go to satisfy random, noisy Republicans continues to impress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "we were frustrated, so we blew up some apartment buildings"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Would send them some PS5s and they can play COD if they just want to kick the habit, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jew haters left and right appear united

Biden's America
    Hating the way Israel is treating Palestine doesn't mean that you hate the jews. Israel is slowly stealing lands and it doesn't seem to bother some people, they have been in violation of international laws for decades. Just because the jewish population has faced nearly extermination doesn't give them the right to treat other populations the same way.

Israel should be relocated in one of US states and we'd see how Americans would love to lose some territories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hating the way Israel is treating Palestine doesn't mean that you hate the jews. Israel is slowly stealing lands and it doesn't seem to bother some people, they have been in violation of international laws for decades. Just because the jewish population has faced nearly extermination doesn't give them the right to treat other populations the same way.

Israel should be relocated in one of US states and we'd see how Americans would love to lose some territories.
    if you move them to the southern states, Qhris would flip the script right away, tbh...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you move them to the southern states, Qhris would flip the script right away, tbh...
    I was half joking. The US have been vetoing all the UN resolutions asking Israel to go back to the 1967 borders. Maybe they should give Israel part of Texas and the problem will be solved, it wouldn't take too much of the state
    https://www.mylifeelsewhere.com/coun...xas-usa/israel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They tend to vote blue though, so that's a problem... plus, as long as they stick with the whole holy land fairy tale thing, they're not going anywhere, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They tend to vote blue though, so that's a problem... plus, as long as they stick with the whole holy land fairy tale thing, they're not going anywhere, tbh
    That's the problem with Israel and Palestine, two groups of cultists believing in a nonexistent god and demonstrating why religions are a danger and they don't even see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel wins battles and loses friends, I wonder why.

Some 50 Jewish settlers, flanked by heavily armed Israeli special forces, stormed the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied East Jerusalem in the early morning, hours after Palestinian worshippers were beaten and assaulted by Israeli police, according to the Islamic authority overseeing the site.
    Citing witnesses, Palestinian news agency WAFA said Israeli police had earlier on Sunday assaulted Palestinian worshippers who were performing dawn prayers at the mosque and “excessively beat” them in order to make way for Israeli Jewish settlers to storm the compound – Islam’s third-holiest site.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-aqsa-compound

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel wins battles and loses friends, I wonder why.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-aqsa-compound

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why was this weird, provocative attack on one of the holiest sites of Islam necessary? isn't there a ceasefire on?

it's the same fuse Bibi lit to start a war and cling to power, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After the Cease-Fire, Gaza Wakes to a Sea of Rubble

In addition to relief, some residents felt a sense of déjà vu, having survived several recent wars with Israel.

After each war, it takes years for Gaza to recover.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/21/w...re-israel.html

Thread Information