Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a corny, photoshopped picture of Bill Gates with red eyes and a years old, out-of-context quote.

But what's really funny is there are people dumb enough to believe this .
    The quote is a direct quote. Stop crying about context.

And are you really under the impression that anyone thinks his eyes burned red? It's clearly done for effect, numb nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The quote is a direct quote. Stop crying about context.

And are you really under the impression that anyone thinks his eyes burned red? It's clearly done for effect, numb nuts.
    I never said it wasn't a direct quote, I said it was out of context.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a corny, photoshopped picture of Bill Gates with red eyes and a years old, out-of-context quote.

But what's really funny is there are people dumb enough to believe this .
    yeah, looks like they hit their target, tbh...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Gates is absolutely right about needing to lower the world population.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gates is absolutely right about needing to lower the world population.
    He doesn't know from apple butter. He gets a seat at the table for 1 reason.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He doesn't know from apple butter. He gets a seat at the table for 1 reason.
    It’s your party that’s in favor of giving people a seat at the table purely for being rich, don’t complain to me about it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s your party that’s in favor of giving people a seat at the table purely for being rich, don’t complain to me about it.
    Please. Your side allocates those seats as well.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Please. Your side allocates those seats as well.
    Was it the liberal or conservative SCOTUS justices responsible for Citizens United?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was it the liberal or conservative SCOTUS justices responsible for Citizens United?
    I don't nit pick, Will. Your side is just as $ driven. Sure, you use the tact that it's only us, but, that's nonsense.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't nit pick, Will.
    I know, you falsely equate rather than look at the fact that the Republican justices you worship were the ones who flooded money into politics.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know, you falsely equate rather than look at the fact that the Republican justices you worship were the ones who flooded money into politics.
    Horse . Your side is just as greasy.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Horse . Your side is just as greasy.
    Do you agree with the Citizens United ruling?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gates was actually at the forefront of this whole pandemic risk. I'm sure most of you have seen his 2015 TED talk about it. Nobody really paid attention then.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He quickly left the room that contains that question hanging in the air.
    And he will avoid the room.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I ain't familiar with it, Will. I'm sure your side has rammed thru their when you had the SC advantage. Christ, your side never makes an SC mistake. Your pick is left and that SOB stays left. We ain't so good. Our pick is on the right during confirmation, then immediately thereafter starts to move left, like Roberts, that .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He quickly left the room that contains that question hanging in the air.
    And he will avoid the room.
    Please. I'm the only mother er who will answer a in' question on these Boards.

It's my religion.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    While it's funny to laugh at those who parrot CNN/mainstream media talking points nonstop and never question anything, it's just as funny to laugh at those who go 100% down the rabbit hole just because they need to find...something..... Yes, let's use giant NFL/NBA stadiums where the location is well known to the public as a FEMA holding camp. Makes total sense. Sometimes you have to laugh at that stuff too, you know. Alex Jones used to rant about about how the US ebola cases were a beta-test by Obama so that he would eventually order in the Ebola-copters to come in and spray us all with Ebola and take out half of the US population. While I'd say 60-70% of what Alex Jones says is correct and is backed by research, the other 30% is hilarious nonsense designed to keep the ones who think they're "woke" listening to his show. It's the opposite side of the same coin.

With all that being said, give this one a read when you get a chance

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ind-lock-downs

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    To add, why do so many people semen shield for Bill Gates when he brings up this stuff? Bill Gates has no training in biology.
    He pushed the envelope of dishonest business practices throughout his reign at Microsoft, and then Ballmer continued the dishonesty. Microsoft products have been horrible wastes of vast amounts of manpower and hours due to incompetent design and function. Gates has shown no interest throughout his life in making people's lives better. His only goal has been to swindle more money out of people for poorly functioning software time and time again. But yes, let's make him the authority on epidemiology and medicine. rofl

funny how Windows 7 support just so happens to expire right before this crisis kicks off and everybody is working from home on their cranky, out of date system.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To add, why do so many people semen shield for Bill Gates when he brings up this stuff? Bill Gates has no training in biology.
    He pushed the envelope of dishonest business practices throughout his reign at Microsoft, and then Ballmer continued the dishonesty. Microsoft products have been horrible wastes of vast amounts of manpower and hours due to incompetent design and function. Gates has shown no interest throughout his life in making people's lives better. His only goal has been to swindle more money out of people for poorly functioning software time and time again. But yes, let's make him the authority on epidemiology and medicine. rofl

funny how Windows 7 support just so happens to expire right before this crisis kicks off and everybody is working from home on their cranky, out of date system.
    Go on, you big, beautiful Celibate, you!!!

GO ON!!!

Celibate

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warning Message About The Lockdown

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know.

The persistent myth can be put to bed.

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    60-70% of what Alex Jones says is correct and is backed by research

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

rofl it's not like an impressive feat. All he does is just dig up articles that are out there for anybody to get, not that hard or anything. But like I said, there's a fine line between that and the other 30% of the show where he goes off the deep end completely, and makes an a$$ of himself. That's the stuff that makes it to YouTube where he's just fishing for anyone gullible to buy the "wake up sheeple" stuff

I just read that again, and "backed by research" probably wasn't the best term

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not a fan of Bill-at-Microsoft myself, but he's been knee deep involved in epidemics through his foundation, dating all the way back to Ebola, SARS and MERS.

Thread Information