Page 16 of 303 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread you gonna update the counts when Trump goes flying past Black Kenyan Muslim?
    No, that ain't my lookout.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No, that ain't my lookout.
    oh, how convenient.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would China need body bags from Taiwan? I figure they're probably pretty good at making their own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would China need body bags from Taiwan? I figure they're probably pretty good at making their own.
    That crossed my mind too. Maybe they want to sell the body bags to other countries

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-...plies-buy-back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (6 April 2020---3:30AM):::

Corona dead: 9,616
    Regular Flu dead: 24+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...
    The 9K+ dead from Covid may be inaccurate considering how China underreports everything. There's a report somewhere that China just lost 21 million mobile phone subscribers in the first quarter of 2020. The Chinese use their mobile phones for everything such as payment, shopping, etc. It would be very odd for 21 million mobile subscribers to disappear into thin air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 9K+ dead from Covid may be inaccurate considering how China underreports everything. There's a report somewhere that China just lost 21 million mobile phone subscribers in the first quarter of 2020. The Chinese use their mobile phones for everything such as payment, shopping, etc. It would be very odd for 21 million mobile subscribers to disappear into thin air.
    these are US figures only

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these are US figures only
    I see

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This thread is going to backfire in pretty spectacular fashion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This thread is going to backfire in pretty spectacular fashion.
    & I'll be there. I don't hide my .

It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup

not gona age well. a bunch of school systems just canceled the year. something big must be brewing

called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & I'll be there. I don't hide my .

It's my religion.
    Except that's bull . You folded your tent when my 1k/day came two days early. You abandoned your own thread

You can check back in late-summer for your participation trophy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Except that's bull . You folded your tent when my 1k/day came two days early. You abandoned your own thread

You can check back in late-summer for your participation trophy.
    That don't make sense. You made 1k/day. I had nary choice but to fold. You were right. I was wrong.

Then you came up with that silly about Kobe and the helicopter. You damn fool, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That don't make sense. You made 1k/day. I had nary choice but to fold. You were right. I was wrong.

Then you came up with that silly about Kobe and the helicopter. You damn fool, you.
    No. You halted the morning updates after I 1k'd you. Quit being obtuse. You folded, I picked up where you left off, and I'll issue your participation trophy late-summer. Until then, you don't get to play the game any longer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. You halted the morning updates after I 1k'd you. Quit being obtuse. You folded, I picked up where you left off, and I'll issue your participation trophy late-summer. Until then, you don't get to play the game any longer.
    Yeah, because you beat me. It ain't my lookout after I've lost. Then it's on you---if you want to spirit your side, your Obama # vs. my old man's #.

That ain't my corner, ya dummy, you.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Fair enough imo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update (7 April 2020---3:30AM):::

Corona dead: 10,871

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let us proceed...
    So this head will not only end up handing out an economy worse than barry, but will also more deaths in his resume once everything is said and done?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this head will not only end up handing out an economy worse than barry, but will also more deaths in his resume once everything is said and done?
    Life under Obummer is going to seem like nirvana compared to life under Trump. Not only is he going to pass the H1N1 number, Trump's already thrown away all jobs created since inauguration plus 3 million of Obummer's jobs.

smdh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Let us proceed...
    Life under Obummer is going to seem like nirvana compared to life under Trump. Not only is he going to pass the H1N1 number, Trump's already thrown away all jobs created since inauguration plus 3 million of Obummer's jobs.

smdh

I want ya's to look at this...co-opting my . I've never co-opted another's since I landed on this berg. This is an outrage.

& I ain't forgettin' & by God I ain't forgivin'.

I'll git's ya's back, if it kills me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want ya's to look at this...co-opting my . I've never co-opted another's since I landed on this berg. This is an outrage.

& I ain't forgettin' & by God I ain't forgivin'.

I'll git's ya's back, if it kills me.
    You quit when I 1k'd you. I'm just taking your thread to its natural conclusion, whether the results are good, bad or indifferent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You quit when I 1k'd you. I'm just taking your thread to its natural conclusion, whether the results are good, bad or indifferent.
    Ha. I gave you an opportunity to ELE me & you backed off.

I'm your white friend, your white side kick & you didn't want to lose that mantle.

Me

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silly to think that two puppets in the oval office are responsible for anything over the last 15 years. Once in office, they play the game as they're told. Keep cheering for your repub or dem as if they're going to fix this circus.

16M have died in 2020. Out of that, supposedly 78K have died of COVID19 in the world. 0.4% death rate

Doesn't seem worth over 10M unemployed, killing the economy, and throwing a few more trillion in debt on the backs of our kids. This is the new norm. Create a crisis every 8-12 years and transfer more wealth and power to the government.

Oh, BTW 800K - 1M die in abortions every year. Those people are completely defensless too, but thats not even worth overturning Roe v Wade. People are idiots to think this government gives two s about us

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Silly to think that two puppets in the oval office are responsible for anything over the last 15 years. Once in office, they play the game as they're told. Keep cheering for your repub or dem as if they're going to fix this circus.

16M have died in 2020. Out of that, supposedly 78K have died of COVID19 in the world. 0.4% death rate

Doesn't seem worth over 10M unemployed, killing the economy, and throwing a few more trillion in debt on the backs of our kids. This is the new norm. Create a crisis every 8-12 years and transfer more wealth and power to the government.

Oh, BTW 800K - 1M die in abortions every year. Those people are completely defensless too, but thats not even worth overturning Roe v Wade. People are idiots to think this government gives two s about us
    I want my 24 hundred, TXPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Orange:

The Colored:

Thread Information