Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm content as I hand up the indictment. I know it to be true.

You've no room. You came back in drips & drabs, back thru the door, eyes sunken & red, disheveled in your appearance. I kept my mouth shut about the AWOL. I busted your asses on the merit of Florida, not on your evacuation of the premises. & I still ain't independent of your accusation. Florida is special. Just because Media didn't mark it on the land doesn't me I didn't. It's big, it's big time. You ed up. You short sheeted Duncan's wife & she bit back, hard.

They was selling on the television in broad daylight. You ed up.

Nary room. Nary.
    Names please. Any name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Names please. Any name.
    You’re expecting too much from our local chicken , Dale. Just gonna be another copy and paste post

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tu madre is a confirmed legend on backpage but i would't trust her as a source either mijo
    Mamma jokes

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Names please. Any name.
    This place was a ghost town after Florida, SfS. I didn't make a deal about it. Kept my mouth, enjoyed Florida, but, I left your crew have their dignity. I didn't kick ya's when you were lower than skunk . I honored ya's by keeping the ball busting strictly to Florida & not your vamoosing of the premises.

I should have beaten ya's down upon your return. But, I ain't built that way. I'm like Lincoln after the surrender. "Let 'em down easy, boys." That's what I did in the aftermath of Florida...I let ya's down easy.

What thanks did I get then upon your return, or now years later? None. Ya ingrates.

Nary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You’re expecting too much from our local chicken , Dale. Just gonna be another copy and paste post
    You've nary room, tt. Nary. You didn't show after Florida & I understood. I never took advantage. I kept the light on, door unlocked 24/7. You came back finally. I held the door, passed the box of Kleenex. "Hi, Cubby, long time no see, how's the wife?"
    " o, Cubby, missed you, can I borrow $___?"
    " o, Cubby, would you be interested in buying some I bought on the tv when we won before we lost?"

on & on.

Nary.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just glad she never served me for the child support para ser sincero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've nary room, tt. Nary. You didn't show after Florida & I understood. I never took advantage. I kept the light on, door unlocked 24/7. You came back finally. I held the door, passed the box of Kleenex. "Hi, Cubby, long time no see, how's the wife?"
    " o, Cubby, would you be interested in buying some I bought on the tv when we won before we lost?"

on & on.

Nary.
    Whatever makes you feel better, old man.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

on & on.

Nary.
    when did this washed up ass old come crawling out from the pit of irrelevancy? your schtick is weak and tired old man

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whatever makes you feel better, old man.
    Well, I tried to make you see the light, but, you were too stove up over losing Leonard, Leonard ringing, and now Leonard possibly coming the Lakers. You let that mouth overload that ass, tt. I took ya up short, but, there is no need to continue to foment your resentment. i suggest we stroll down the primrose path and at the path's end we bury the proverbial hatchet.

What say, old horse?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when did this washed up ass old come crawling out from the pit of irrelevancy? your schtick is weak and tired old man
    Yep we all know chicken will go back into hiding when the Lakers become a lottery team again. Delusional old , that one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When I noticed my transom was jammed with requests that I return, that's when.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep we all know chicken will go back into hiding when the Lakers become a lottery team again. Delusional old , that one.
    You've nary room. Nary. After Florida this place looked like Hiroshima after the blast.

Nary.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    When I noticed my transom was jammed with requests that I return, that's when.
    ing loser

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This place was a ghost town after Florida, SfS. I didn't make a deal about it. Kept my mouth, enjoyed Florida, but, I left your crew have their dignity. I didn't kick ya's when you were lower than skunk . I honored ya's by keeping the ball busting strictly to Florida & not your vamoosing of the premises.

I should have beaten ya's down upon your return. But, I ain't built that way. I'm like Lincoln after the surrender. "Let 'em down easy, boys." That's what I did in the aftermath of Florida...I let ya's down easy.

What thanks did I get then upon your return, or now years later? None. Ya ingrates.

Nary.
    Lies. This place was chock full of the regulars. Fire Pop, keep Pop, etc.
    No mass exodus. We knew we’d get our second fifth next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA.

At the risk of coming off as "butthurt," I kind of want Kiwi to choose the Lakers now in order to expose how terrible this league and the sport itself has become. It's a sport where team building strategy is basically centered around acquiring a "big 2 or 3" who are among the top 15 players in the league. Nothing else really matters. As was said in the thread, get 2 or 3 top 10-15 players in the league, fill out the roster with MLE detritus, and you're guaranteed a playoff spot.

If your team is lucky enough to have one of the top 5 game changing superstars along with a couple of top 10 player sidekicks, you're an automatic le favorite. The essential problem is that the talent balance in the NBA is too top heavy, with the talent separation between the top 5 players and the remaining players too wide. In other sports, there isn't that big of a difference between the best player in the sport and the 20th best player in the sport. In the NBA, the gap between a Kawhi, Curry, Durant, Davis, Lebron and a Paul Millsap or Jrue Holiday is laughable.

In the NBA, you're not rewarded for development, scouting, or even analytic sophistication. You're rewarded if/when the ping pong balls bounce your way or if one or more of those game changing superstars chooses your team.

NBA and basketball in general has always been a superstar driven sport, but the "superteam" phenomenon has reached critical mass. NBA "fans" are short attention span bandwagoners, so a Lakers superteam who've hoarded 3 out of the 5 best players in the league won't harm the league from a interest standpoint, but from a compe ive point-of-view, it isn't healthy.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RDA iden y got leaked on reddit...he is definitely legit though.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    the do I care about Florida? you got any other zingers for me?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    today's NBA.

At the risk of coming off as "butthurt," I kind of want Kiwi to choose the Lakers
    I'll just bet you do, midst.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the do I care about Florida? you got any other zingers for me?
    Florida.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats bull cub. we were all here. we ate the sandwich of 6 from you and the like

name a poster who left for months only to return when things were looking good. you wont.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lies. This place was chock full of the regulars. Fire Pop, keep Pop, etc.
    No mass exodus. We knew we’d get our second fifth next year.
    My ass. It was barren, SfS. Did I cast ya's down? No. I drove the high road, welcomed ya's back with open arms & closed mouth. I protected ya's as a grandfather would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My ass. It was barren, SfS. Did I cast ya's down? No. I drove the high road, welcomed ya's back with open arms & closed mouth. I protected ya's as a grandfather would.
    it was barren because you say so? screw that. we were here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thats bull cub. we were all here. we ate the sandwich of 6 from you and the like

name a poster who left for months only to return when things were looking good. you wont.
    No way. I was here. This place was bereft of your crew. Did I mention it up to this point? No. Because that's the kind of fellow I am. I let you keep your pride & dignity. But, this is beyond the pale.

Nary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I tried to make you see the light, but, you were too stove up over losing Leonard, Leonard ringing, and now Leonard possibly coming the Lakers. You let that mouth overload that ass, tt. I took ya up short, but, there is no need to continue to foment your resentment. i suggest we stroll down the primrose path and at the path's end we bury the proverbial hatchet.

What say, old horse?
    I don't make deals with chicken s. Not like you would honor anyways.

Thread Information