Page 2074 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 107415741974202420642070207120722073207420752076207720782084 ... LastLast
Results 51,826 to 51,850 of 52486
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Funny that mother er Biden didn't mention this to the Poot when he was over there ass kissing him.

tee, hee.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

oh really?

stuff we have known for years...

cue the russian puppets on spurstalk to post their scoffing replies in 3,2,1....

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

cue the russian puppets on spurstalk to post their scoffing replies in 3,2,1....

Funny that mother er Biden didn't mention this to the Poot when he was over there ass kissing him.

tee, hee.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tee, hee.
    he mentioned it

he also told the midget he was going to nuke those cyber criminals and up the midgets third world country

ask - REVIL

how old and weak 90 yr old biden is now

also

go yourself you disgusting traitor

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA, Pootin fellator? up next

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA, Pootin fellator? up next

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt this leak is legit. Pootin would kill anybody who leaked. And of course Russia denies everything.

As we see in USA, the first casualty of fascism is the truth.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More likely Russians trying to stir up trouble.
    Again.
    Its a playable card for both sides to pretend.
    And it so damn easy to get started.
    The difference is that Trump actually asked them to keep spreading .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you just can’t help yourself

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Thanks for bumping this thread by the way you’ve got a question to answer that you’ve dodged 200+ times.
    djohn2oo8 Michael Jordan. why did you go into hiding for 5 months after Mueller didn’t put any Trumps in prison?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The report – “No 32-04 \ vd” – is classified as secret. It says Trump is the “most promising candidate” from the Kremlin’s point of view. The word in Russian is perspektivny.

There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.

Fake or not, that description is spot on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

oh really?
    Lmao Still with this stupid RussiaHoax? You ing progressives are so damn re ed and the real conspiracy theorists amongst us.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

oops. Guess it wasn’t false like the Q crew said
    Luke Harding

I spent half of yesterday fielding this question. On Thursday, the Guardian published a story describing a do ent, apparently signed by Vladimir Putin at a meeting of his closest security advisors. The story purports to show that the do ent authorized an operation to install Trump in the White House in 2016. The do ent hits every Democratic erogenous zone: it calls Trump an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”; alludes to kompromat the Russian government had on Trump from one of his unofficial visits to Russia; and says a Trump presidency would bring “social turmoil” to the United States. It sounds absolutely amazing and gratifying, but is it true? The short answer is: we don’t know, but there are at least five reasons to be skeptical.

1. As Marc Polymeropoulos, a retired C.I.A. officer who fought Russian active measures from 2017 to 2019 from inside Langley, put it, “this seems to be packaged too neatly. Kremlin do ents like this don’t leak.” On this, I agree with Marc. It just seems too pat and fits the narrative we want to believe a little too neatly.

2. If you know anything about how hard it is for Western intelligence agencies to pry secrets out of the Kremlin, you wonder: how in the did the Guardian procure such a sensitive and explosive do ent? The Guardian is not at all forthcoming or clear about where it came from. Here’s how they describe their sourcing:

Western intelligence agencies are understood to have been aware of the do ents for some months and to have carefully examined them. The papers, seen by the Guardian, seem to represent a serious and highly unusual leak from within the Kremlin.

The Guardian has shown the do ents to independent experts who say they appear to be genuine. Incidental details come across as accurate. The overall tone and thrust is said to be consistent with Kremlin security thinking.
    That seems extremely vague. And knowing the British press’s much laxer rules on sourcing and verification of information, this makes me nervous.

3. Is the do ent real, or is it a vbros, a fake do ent manufactured by Russian intelligence to send us into a tizzy again? I spoke to one former American intelligence agent who has seen the do ent and reports about the Kremlin meeting. This person told me that an ally's intelligence services reported on the meeting, but that we don’t know if this do ent was signed then or created later. Plus, they pointed out, it isn’t the substance at issue—we’ve long known that the Kremlin preferred Trump to Hillary Clinton and that they used their intelligence operations to help him achieve victory—but its very release. Was it actually a secret do ent created for and signed by Putin in that alleged meeting, or was it created two to three years later and released “to shred us apart”? “It looks legit, but for what purpose?” the source said. “It seemed more likely that they leaked this do ent to make themselves look more powerful than they were and could sow division by manufacturing after the fact. It’s a no-lose game for them in that case.”

“This definitely looks like something the Kremlin could have written and ‘leaked’ for the purpose of making people look ridiculous when it’s published and everyone gets really excited about it,” said one former U.S. government official who worked on Russia. Look, for instance, at the response to the report: the American media is again talking about Trump and whether the election had been rigged by the Kremlin. (Let’s remember that undermining confidence in election security is not an exclusively Republican sport.) Is the do ent real or is it more Russian disinformation? I don’t think we know enough to answer that question just yet.

4. I really hate to rag on my colleagues publicly and agree with Glenn Greenwald. But Glenn voiced publicly what many of us former Russia reporters have been saying privately. The piece is written by three people, two of whom are great reporters and one, Luke Harding, whose past reporting hasn’t held up to scrutiny. In 2018, he reported that Paul Manafort went to the Ecuadorian embassy for a secret meeting with Julian Assange, but no one else could confirm that the meeting took place and the Guardian later watered down the language of the story, such as by changing “meeting” to “apparent meeting.” Those of us who overlapped with Luke in Moscow remember other stories, like his 2007 bombs that Putin had amassed $40 billion in his first two terms in office. Amazing story! There was only one problem: Luke’s only source seemed to be the “political technologist” (that’s a thing in Russia) Stanislav Belkosky, a man we all knew as an entertaining peddler of conspiracy theories and someone who made for a fun drinking companion at the bistro where the Russian opposition drank. There are other stories that former Moscow correspondents can share, and, for many of us, a red flag snapped up when we saw Luke’s name on the story. (The Guardian did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

Of course, not everyone agrees with me—or with my cohort of foreign correspondents in Russia—but I will say this. I remember one night in Moscow when a young British journalist told me over a beer that his professors had taught him that journalism was primarily entertainment. My American sensibilities were shocked, but it’s something I often think about when I see stories like this in the British press.

5. If the Steele Dossier—another British product—debacle taught us anything, it’s that we should be extremely careful with these kinds of explosive but anonymous do ents that make us feel good by confirming our wildest fantasies about political figures we loathe. This is a situation where a grain of salt won’t suffice; get out your salt licker to read stories like these.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

djohn

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Time to start using another alt you’ve been thoroughly destroyed and embarrassed again.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    “not even Maddow would touch it”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lololol cuck ross ^

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “not even Maddow would touch it”

Hey, piece of traitor,

why’d you disappear right after your hero traitors failed coup attemp at the capitol?

how disappointed are you that your hero traitor failed in his coup attempt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, piece of traitor,

why’d you disappear right after your hero traitors failed coup attemp at the capitol?

^ Ramblings of a ing mental patient

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, piece of traitor,

THIS is how you make TSA run away from threads

chicken has no answer and everytime he is asked the above
    he will run away and hide

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

if I was out of country, so I was not hiding
    my work in korea
    too busy every hour of every day to respond to I started
    do they even have internets in korea

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I've had you on ignore so you can thank Ef-man for quoting you and letting me see this. I was gone a month before January 6th. Nice try though. Back on ignore you go.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What's djohn2oo8 Michael Jordan. posting under these days?

Thread Information