Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2513
    #POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the spurs official Twitter just welcomed Thad and Aminu... I've assumed we would wIve Aminu, do we customarily welcome players we are planning to waive? I didn't see an official welcome for Hutchinson..
    on facebook too...thats a pity that we gonna keep them. The suns trade made sense for both teams

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on facebook too...thats a pity that we gonna keep them. The suns trade made sense for both teams
    If we keep them both then we will need to move someone else besides Hutch to meet the 15 player max..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the heck is wrong with having Thaddeus Young. He's a good player, a culture guy, etc.

Don't overthink it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the heck is wrong with having Thaddeus Young. He's a good player, a culture guy, etc.

Don't overthink it.
    I don't think there's a strong sentiment against keeping Thad for the moment until the right trade materializes, the discussion is about keeping Aminu and taking a roster space from a younger player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My problem is Thad young’s value will tank the longer he’s with the spurs, Aminu will without a doubt get minutes over some of the young guys.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now pop has to give them valuable minutes to raise their trade value n sell them. The system will revolve around getting them buckets to raise stats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now pop has to give them valuable minutes to raise their trade value n sell them. The system will revolve around getting them buckets to raise stats
    Perhaps I'm just not cynical enough, but I really don't think Pop coaches that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the Demar news being official, we can’t trade Thad young or Aminu for awhile right?
    They can be traded individually, but not together, or packaged with other players until 60 days pass from today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't overthink it.
    a CREAM player, if you will

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't overthink it.
    I like having him here. He’s a guy I’ve been wanting the Spurs to get for years. And he’s a low risk, high reward reasonably priced veteran that can be the constant in a still very young team. Obviously he’s expendable for the right trade, but I’ve got no problem watching him come off the bench for 20-25 minutes this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a CREAM player, if you will
    Yes, and of course the Spurs had their heyday with a bunch of badass problem children.

Although I'm not in the cult enough to understand what the acronym CREAM stands for, I really would love to know. (Seriously.)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After all Rome was built in a day’

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone in the whole ing league knows who these players are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, and of course the Spurs had their heyday with a bunch of badass problem children.

Although I'm not in the cult enough to understand what the acronym CREAM stands for, I really would love to know. (Seriously.)
    Cash rules everything around me.......but spurstalk have their own thing going.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes we can. Just can't trade them with another Spurs player.
    Basically can only trade them for guys who make up to $19.19 million (or a combination of players, but only if players in that combo aren’t themselves recently traded).

Can aggregate him with another guy too, but both trades have to be done separately and both work under cap rules.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You look like an idiot when you make these strawman assertions. No one said they invented anything.

Honestly your whole schtick that they’re “benefiting” from a broken system not only contradicts your lame “invented collusion” counter point but also highlights the fact that you’re arguing on behalf of exactly what we’re telling you… and that’s the league has a problem that’s being exploited.

So congratulations. You just defeated yourself with your own words. Next time I want to argue against you I’ll call on you to do it.
    Sigh......you got it👍🏾 Forgot to add this..🤗🤡

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cash rules everything around me.......but spurstalk have their own thing going.
    character rules everything around me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team does need a vet presence this season..................and don't say Forbes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we keep them both then we will need to move someone else besides Hutch to meet the 15 player max..
    Makes me wonder if there isn’t a small S&T to Portland where Spurs send back Drew and Blazer generate a TE?

The Indy special if you will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear if I don’t see any good signing soon, I’m switching to Bucks or Atlanta.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team does need a vet presence this season..................and don't say Forbes.
    Hutch seems pretty mature.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear if I don’t see any good signing soon, I’m switching to Bucks or Atlanta.
    What do you think realistically qualifies as a "good signing"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh typical filipino go switch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only slightly dramatic.

Okay talent, let's get our together! More heart! More eye contact- you! Looking at the camera is not eye contact! Fooking 'ell...

Okay... deep breath! Drop that post remix and bring it this time!

On 2! I like dancing on the 2's...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes me wonder if there isn’t a small S&T to Portland where Spurs send back Drew and Blazer generate a TE?

The Indy special if you will.
    It makes sense..

Thread Information