Page 459 of 491 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469 ... LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,475 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cris Carter, that ringless POS.

His sister, his hype man...I wonder who's next from that trash inner circle of his tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I haven't been keeping up with this thread so I don't know what's going on but finding out that Carter got the boot is great.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who would play pf? leonard?
    white sucks, murray is inconsistent, green and lma are old, no superstar, no young players, no assets to bring anyone who could help leonard.
    Now he has great role players in their prime, another all star in PG etc
    Bull that Clippers team would be a lottery team without Leonard>

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cris Carter, that ringless POS.

His sister, his hype man...I wonder who's next from that trash inner circle of his tbh.
    Uncle D, with some kind of shady financial related to Impact, would be my guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle D, with some kind of shady financial related to Impact, would be my guess.
    I'm going with that Jeremy POS that has no business being on a YMCA court let alone sitting behind an NBA bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew strikes again. Dragging another coach and team thru mud and costing them money. He already stole 21 mil from spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao it's been clear for ahwile that notwithstanding 2015 pop is way way smarter than rivers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs were right all along.

Kawhi can play through back to backs..if the spurs doctors are to be followed and the 7 other doctors..

But Leonard diagnons with his NYC doctor is that he can be treated...Its been two years now.

He has to realize his NYC doctor was wrong and The spurs and the 7 other doctors were right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol didn’t even have surgery. He’s playing all these franchises by, ironically, not literally playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also its been obvious Rivers was lying to protect Kawhi..

Doc is basically a semen shielding coach now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has a tight grip on dem clippers.

Can you imagine pop agreeing to be a semen shiled like what doc is doing now ? ..never

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has a tight grip on dem clippers.

Can you imagine pop agreeing to be a semen shiled like what doc is doing now ? ..never
    In the end clippers are winning the ship and spurs are projected to win 32 games..would rather have kawhi and what LOB mentality the team had..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Doc admitted they tampered, and admitted Kawhi is not hurt.

I expect Silver will take draft picks away from the Pacers to show he’s still boss.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi can play through back to backs..if the spurs doctors are to be followed and the 7 other doctors..

But Leonard diagnons with his NYC doctor is that he can be treated...Its been two years now.

He has to realize his NYC doctor was wrong and The spurs and the 7 other doctors were right

It’s ed yo tbh. Not only did he not trust the organization the made him...he used it to sabotage them. It’s good to see some talking heads are kinda getting the picture but hoping someone calls him to the extent he deserves

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

And how do you know that? Are you a doctor? Did you evaluate his injury and determined that he's able to play back 2 backs?

and LOL @ trusting the Spurs doctors. Their best interest is the Spurs organization not Kawhi Leonard. The Spurs organization want Kawhi to play every game.

Warriors medical staff told Kevin Durant he was fine to play game 5 against the Raptors in the finals and look what happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a real s . Instead of a likely win last night against the Bucks, Kawhi took the night off and Harrell & Lou Williams each played 40 minutes. And now they play again tonight. I would be frustrated if I were Kawhi's teammates.
    Uncle Dennis is flexing his influence, his way or the highway. If Clippers start losing, it would be the end of this drama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how do you know that? Are you a doctor? Did you evaluate his injury and determined that he's able to play back 2 backs?

and LOL @ trusting the Spurs doctors. Their best interest is the Spurs organization not Kawhi Leonard. The Spurs organization want Kawhi to play every game.

Warriors medical staff told Kevin Durant he was fine to play game 5 against the Raptors in the finals and look what happened
    Dude, what are you arguing here? Spurs' original diagnosis of a degenerative, lingering condition has been pretty much confirmed by everyone at this point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Dude, what are you arguing here? Spurs' original diagnosis of a degenerative, lingering condition has been pretty much confirmed by everyone at this point.
    Okay he has a degenerative lingering condition which is why Kawhi can't play back to backs. Apple_Bottom_ is saying Kawhi can because Apple_Bottom_ thinks he's some kind of a doctor now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think PATFO played a part in creating an environment that didn’t help to keep him here. With that said...

The Spurs would’ve load managed Kawhi like no other team. They just wanted him to come and play like he kept saying he would. He just kept teasing so the called his bluff.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Doc admitted they tampered, and admitted Kawhi is not hurt.

I expect Silver will take draft picks away from the Pacers to show he’s still boss.
    If David Stern was still around it would never have gotten to this point. Chris Broussard was right for once (not to worry. It was only once). Silver is a players Commissioner and the players are running amok. I knew the whole load management angle would get a lot more scrutiny whichever LA team he chose. He delivers the Clippers a le and its all good. Kawhi already had the media acting as though a player entering his prime sitting out games when healthy was the new NBA trend. It's not. Not 8 games into the season. But kudos to Kawhi for even breathing life into that idiocy. Watching Popovich sit a healthy Duncan, Parker and Ginobili why would he believe that it's wrong now?

TNT and ESPN are going to have their say next TV talks. This on top of the China controversy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think PATFO played a part in creating an environment that didn’t help to keep him here. With that said...

The Spurs would’ve load managed Kawhi like no other team. They just wanted him to come and play like he kept saying he would. He just kept teasing so the called his bluff.
    He was gone. Kawhi would not last with his lingering knee injury. His uncle is trying to squeeze as much from him from shoe sales, etc. San Antonio was not the place.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the end clippers are winning the ship and spurs are projected to win 32 games..would rather have kawhi and what LOB mentality the team had..
    but he didn’t want to stay in SA. He prefers Southern California. I can’t blame him for that. SoCal is way better than SA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but he didn’t want to stay in SA. He prefers Southern California. I can’t blame him for that. SoCal is way better than SA
    SA is better than whatever euro hole you’re posting from

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

it wasnt just the spurs doctors scrah. It was multiple other doctors. Spurs basically said..Kawhi should play with the pain to develop a level of pain tolerance. Kawhi is scared whenever he senses pain.

I actually think NYC, Dennis and Kawhi are all doing a huge disservice to their own brand. Kawhi could have easily strongly competed for MVP last year and this year, and if the spurs doctors are to be followed and the multiple other doctors he can.

The big difference in diagnosis is the opinion of treatment.

Spurs believe the pain will always be there. Learn to tolerate and increase your pain treshold.

NYC doctors believe it can be cured with rest.

but guess what..its two years now and he is still feeling pain.

in other words, the spurs are right.

Kawhi has a mental block..a fear..that will limit his legacy.

It doesnt matter if he wins three straight with the clippers. That lack of MVP means he will never be in the 5-15 range even if he wins so many rings

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know what the argument here is. Pop rested Kawhi every other game when he came back in december, so they had no intentions of "forcing" one to play, and wanted him to sit out the season but kawhi and his group didn't want him to.

Thread Information