Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is the better shooter, and who would you want on your team if you had a choice?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    steph a better shooter and I'd want Lillard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    steph a better shooter and I'd want Lillard.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry on both. Lillard is more of an alpha personality but I don't think that's a good thing in this case. The Durant Warriors wouldn't have been as good with Lillard instead of Curry imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lilliard not even a debate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard wasn’t even doubled last night. The closes thing to a double he got was a show in pick and rolls.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    steph and it's not particularly close

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph is a certified choker in the Finals

Put Liillard on the Warriors and they don’t choke 2016

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard has shot over 40% from deep one time for a season in his entire career, and it was just a hair over. He's a career 37.5% shooter from three. Steph has shot over 40% eleven times, and is a career 43.3% shooter from distance. Curry also has a significantly higher career 2pt% and eFG%. Lillard is closer to Kyle Anderson as a shooter than he is to Steph Curry, and has a lower career 3pt% than Richard Jefferson, Harrison Barnes, Mike Dunleavy, and Evan Fournier. Lillard is fearless, no question, but he's not even in the discussion of all time great shooters in the way that Steph unquestionably is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither....both are bench players that media and their narrative chose to prop up .....is it any coincidence their rise to s om coincided with BLM? Prime Steve Blake s on both of them but (((they))) did their thing and sabotaged his career while blackballing him from the league even to this day....but i wouldnt expect you sheeple to understand....

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Steph is a certified choker in the Finals

Put Liillard on the Warriors and they don’t choke 2016
    lillard on the 2016 warriors doesnt get past OKC nor win 73 games

steph may not have had the best finals performances, but its incredibly obvious teams fear him far more than dame, and he does a much better job of making the game easier for his teammates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lillard on the 2016 warriors doesnt get past OKC nor win 73 games

steph may not have had the best finals performances, but its incredibly obvious teams fear him far more than dame, and he does a much better job of making the game easier for his teammates
    Any big game any clutch time = Lilliard over Curry = end of discussion.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Steph on both

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Any big game any clutch time = Lilliard over Curry = end of discussion.
    lets not act like steph hasnt had his fare share of incredibly clutch moments and huge playoff performances

lets also not act like defenses defend them the same, last night being the perfect example where they continued to leave dame on an island with no doubles or traps because he has a tendency to freeze his teammates out, instead of using his gravity to manipulate defenses into creating open looks for his teammates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last second shot I would take Dame every time. Has Steph even hit one in his career?

**edit** I mean in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last second shot I would take Dame every time. Has Steph even hit one in his career?

Steph choking in the Finals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpjtV4qjJBU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W-APdLyLWE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is the greatest shooter of all time tbh. Right now I'd take Lillard but only because he's three years younger.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

i dont think he has, but tbh they were pretty much blowing everyone out so they didnt have many opportunities for him to even take such a shot, so not really a fair comparison if he hasnt even had opportunities

i know against new orleans in 2015 he hit a last second shot to send it to OT, which they went on to win, and a few other really big shots late in playoff games, just not a lot of opportunities to shoot game winners

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think he has, but tbh they were pretty much blowing everyone out so they didnt have many opportunities for him to even take such a shot, so not really a fair comparison if he hasnt even had opportunities

i know against new orleans in 2015 he hit a last second shot to send it to OT, which they went on to win, and a few other really big shots late in playoff games, just not a lot of opportunities to shoot game winners
    According to USA Today: Curry has gone 0-for-8 on go-ahead shots with less than 20 seconds left in his NBA playoff career. He's played 112 postseason games.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    According to USA Today: Curry has gone 0-for-8 on go-ahead shots with less than 20 seconds left in his NBA playoff career. He's played 112 postseason games.
    yeah so not exactly a lot of opportunities, probably doubled on most of not all of those shots, while dame is repeatedly left either open or on an island

I'd agree that based on history id take dame in such situations, but I also think that it's unfair to Steph for people to say he's not clutch or a choker simply because he hasn't hit such shots, when situations are far different between him and most other players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah so not exactly a lot of opportunities, probably doubled on most of not all of those shots, while dame is repeatedly left either open or on an island

I'd agree that based on history id take dame in such situations, but I also think that it's unfair to Steph for people to say he's not clutch or a choker simply because he hasn't hit such shots, when situations are far different between him and most other players
    Well to be fair, he IS a choker not only bc of the missed shots but he blew a 3-1 lead in the finals which had never been done before in NBA history. You can’t blow that kinda lead, have the game winner hit in your eye, and not be called a choker

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Well to be fair, he IS a choker not only bc of the missed shots but he blew a 3-1 lead in the finals which had never been done before in NBA history. You can’t blow that kinda lead, have the game winner hit in your eye, and not be called a choker
    to each their own. i dont feel he choked that series, as opposed to the cavs flat out winning it. the cavs were a better team than given credit for being, played like total crap to get into a 3-1 hole to begin with, and lue is a horrible coach. it shouldn't have taken getting into a 3-1 hole to realize that GS was switching every single pick in order to stifle their shooters, and that lebron and kyrie should have been exploiting that from the get go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lilliard not even a debate
    If you look at the other posts in this thread, you might notice that there is actually a debate going on.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would go with Steph, but if it comes down to one shot, I take Dame. When Dame is hot, there is none better. That said, Blazers with Steph would get at least to the WCF.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Great 1vs1

I still take Curry.

Maybe because Lillard is playing in NorthWest. Post Lilard on most Underestimated list.

Thread Information