Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1954
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul George is still a better player than Donovan Mitc . everyone who thought it was over after 2 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul George is still a better player than Donovan Mitc . everyone who thought it was over after 2 games
    Yeah, I'm sure you knew the Jazz would lose tonight at home without that piece of playing...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yikes. Bigger choke...Jazz or 76ers?
    This should be embarrassing for Utah, but the Sixers was worse. I know Embiid was awesome and is playing on a torn meniscus, but Tobi Harris and Ben Simmons being absolute DOG was inexcusable. Simmons refuses to shoot threes, went 4-14 at the line, and had 4 FGA in a massive home game 5. They have to deal him in the offseason if Atlanta wins the series.
    Last edited by Gibbz; 06-17-2021 at 12:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm sure you knew the Jazz would lose tonight at home without that piece of playing...
    I thought it was possible. I could see it going either way, tbh. But I was more referring to people who thought the Clippers were done after game 2, before Kawhi got hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That being said, LOL at Stephen Asshole Smith saying that Mitc is the best Jazz player of all-time and better than Malone and Stockton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow they couldn't beat them without that piece of .
    Basketball gods love rewarding the worst kinds of teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are still an elite team without Nephew and the Jazz have always been pretenders. The sixers loss to the Hawks was way worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball gods love rewarding the worst kinds of teams
    No ing justice. I'm not sure the Suns can't beat either of these teams without CP3, either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing justice. I'm not sure the Suns can't beat either of these teams without CP3, either.
    Supposedly since he’s vaccinated, they’re saying he won’t be out that long. Either way the clippers defense will expose Booker and Ayton’s playoff inexperience and make them look mortal the next round and I’m already expecting them to take them lightly after having a long break.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a crazy cluster of a playoffs these have been with all these injuries ,and now covid for a vaccinated cp3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That being said, LOL at Stephen Asshole Smith saying that Mitc is the best Jazz player of all-time and better than Malone and Stockton.
    The same deep that said Durant is the best New York player ever. Better than Ewing, Walt Frazier, Willis Reed, etc, and KD has only played there 1 full season. That loud mouth would just say anything to whoever would listen to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People forget Conley is hurt. He’s been one of the best players in Utah (his advanced metrics were even better than Mitc ’s). He wouldn’t get the recognition because Mitc is proud, but losing him is on a comparable level to the Suns losing CP3 IMO. He was killing the Grizzlies worse than Mitc and is a dynamic playmaker and scorer. Besides that, for a guard, he’s solid defensively, makes defensive plays, coming up with loose balls and steals. He was a huge loss for Utah. I feel sorry for him because this was probably one of his best seasons and likely his best chance to ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're the Atlanta FO or a fan, you gotta be happy now. They're one game from the conference finals, and De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish aren't even playing. I expect both of those guys to come back better next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People forget Conley is hurt. He’s been one of the best players in Utah (his advanced metrics were even better than Mitc ’s). He wouldn’t get the recognition because Mitc is proud, but losing him is on a comparable level to the Suns losing CP3 IMO. He was killing the Grizzlies worse than Mitc and is a dynamic playmaker and scorer. Besides that, for a guard, he’s solid defensively, makes defensive plays, coming up with loose balls and steals. He was a huge loss for Utah. I feel sorry for him because this was probably one of his best seasons and likely his best chance to ring.
    Fivethirtyeight's RAPTOR stat had him at #1 among point guards. People will argue that all day, but there's no question he made a big impact. Interestingly, that same metric had Derrick White at #7, ahead of guys like Donovan Mitc , Kyrie, Jamal Murray, etc....

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...layer-ratings/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks main 3 showing up so far

Halftime
    ESPN 1 2 3 4 T
    BKN 19 29 48
    MIL 26 33 59

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Nets, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to give it to these guys. The other night it was KD, last night PG13. And tonight Giannis and Chris beasting it to tie and send to Game 7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can anyone pull for Nets:

1. Unqualified “pretty boy” coach
    2. Supreme Diva
    3. All time quitter
    4. Head case ok he’s hurt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can anyone pull for Nets:

1. Unqualified “pretty boy” coach
    2. Supreme Diva
    3. All time quitter
    4. Head case ok he’s hurt
    The only possible reason to root for them would be if you believe they have the best chance to beat Clippers in the finals. Don't want to see the snake ringing again. Other than that go coach Bud!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only possible reason to root for them would be if you believe they have the best chance to beat Clippers in the finals. Don't want to see the snake ringing again. Other than that go coach Bud!
    Fair point but load management nephew will ensure his knee sprain or whatever keeps him out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, did he actually say that? i'm glad i stopped watching him and a few others a long time ago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% agree with this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s exactly why I’m rooting for them. I do not trust any of the other remaining teams to beat the Clippers even if Nephew sits. It’s a lesser of two evils kind of situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta pull for a Suns - Bucks final at this point.

Thread Information