San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dab muh snowflake tears

derp folds

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular, this video got taken down by JewTube. Click on the link and see for yourself. Richie was speaking some TRUTH ✌

I found the video on ute incase anyone wants to watch.

https://www. ute.com/video/nvCXUGwQw0P8/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular, this video got taken down by JewTube. Click on the link and see for yourself. Richie was speaking some TRUTH ✌

I found the video on ute incase anyone wants to watch.

https://www. ute.com/video/nvCXUGwQw0P8/
    How about this, bro?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ital_of_Israel

This is one of the key steps toward end times. Why is Trump trying to hasten end times?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a “president”, eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you know the masks are bad for you. Then how can you support this man who is now saying people should wear the mask and the vaccine will be ready soon. Time is running out people. What ever they got planned, its gonna be happening real soon. Are you awake yet Republicans?

There is NO NEED for a pandemic on a virus that has a 98.5 survivalrate or 1% death rate. So why is your dufus of a president saying that the pandemic is going to get worse?

If Trump is really on your side; why is he taking out another stimulus over a fake pandemic?

Didn’t Trump say that he wanted to reduce the national debt when he got elected? He has spent more than any other president, EVER.

And yes his Q 5D chess spinners will say that he's warning us. My response to them is that it Trump is so concerned about us, he would've ended this Coronahoax already.

For all of those who want to hear Trump in his own words say "wear a mask" and "the vaccine will be here in historic times." Here ya go.

Testing Will Begin In Africa For Biometric ID, "Vaccine Records", & "Payment Systems"

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/te...ops+to+zero%29

Spurtacular, Chumpettes will call this fake news and shut their eyes and ears as usual
    ^^^ That is what Trump has coming for us if American Patriots don't wake up.

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you know the masks are bad for you. Then how can you support this man
    Back against the wall. Not going to win re-election by saying not to wear masks.

That said, not telling you to trust anyone in government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back against the wall. Not going to win re-election by saying not to wear masks.

That said, not telling you to trust anyone in government.
    Is he trying to win over Chumpette votes ? Chumpettes have TDS, they would NEVER vote for him. Plus, you and I know that he don't give two s about the left. If it were up to him and his cult followers, the left would be eradicated from society.

Most of his supporters are against wearing masks. He could've kept his mouth shut or even better, try to wake people up and discourage them from wearing masks - civil disobedience. Now he has convinced his Q followers and MAGA s to obey and wear masks cuz they think he's playing 5D chess

Just curious but what is the excuse that QAnon gave for Trump and Melania about wearing masks?

Trump plays 5D chess on his supporters, that is certain.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he trying to win over Chumpette votes ? Chumpettes have TDS, they would NEVER vote for him. Plus, you and I know that he don't give two s about the left. If it were up to him and his cult followers, the left would be eradicated from society.

Most of his supporters are against wearing masks. He could've kept his mouth shut or even better, try to wake people up and discourage them from wearing masks - civil disobedience. Now he has convinced his Q followers and MAGA s to obey and wear masks cuz they think he's playing 5D chess

Just curious but what is the excuse that QAnon gave for Trump and Melania about wearing masks?

Trump plays 5D chess on his supporters, that is certain.
    The only ones "convinced" are scared idiots.

As for chumpettes, they have their orders to vote for Biden. Their TDS is full borne.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well

we got another one with Chews under the bed and a 9-11 truther.

How bout the moon, did we go to the moon or was it staged?

What do do you care what I think? Does it bother you that I don’t agre with you?

Insult all you want if that’s what it takes to make you feel better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DONALD TRUMP: "I WISH GHISLAINE MAXWELL THE BEST OF LUCK"

I thought Donald Trump wanted to "DRAIN THE SWAMP"

It's a bit ing weird then^^^^ that he has directly sent his best wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell who faces federal charges for allegedly being directly involved in the sex trafficking of underage girls by disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein^^^^

At a press conference which was supposed to discuss the "Covid-19 Crisis" hitting the United States^^^^ Trump answered questions from reporters...... One reporter asked him about Prince Andrew's connection to Maxwell and her recent arrest and whether its expected that Maxwell will “turn in powerful Men” who were part of Epstein’s social circle^^^^

Trump replied “I don’t know. I didn’t really follow him(Prince Andrew) that much and I'm unaware(Prince Andrew's Connection). I just wish her(Maxwell) the best of luck, No matter what frankly. I’ve met them both(Epstein and Maxwell) on a number of occasions over the years, especially since living in Palm Beach. But I wish her good luck"

Ghislaine Maxwell(longtime partner of Epstein) was arrested earlier this month and charged with conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts(with Prince Andrew), inciting a minor to travel to engage in illegal sexual acts(with Prince Andrew), conspiracy to transport minors with the intention of enlisting in criminal sexual activity(with Prince Andrew) and transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity and perjury^^^^

🤬🤬🤬

Why would Donald Trump wish to pass on such a good luck messages to de able vile human being after stating that he wanted to "drain the swamp"????

"Drain The Swamp" in Reverse Extended Gematria = 2828

2828 + 8282 = 11110 or 1111

1111 × 1111 = 1234321(Illuminati pyramid by numbers - top four levels)

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The actor based reality truth is ignored by most truthers. Even if you cant see that all world leaders are actors, why cant you at least see that people like Boris Johnson and Trump are characters. Trumps been playing with you from the start, the ultimate prank!

As if Melania Trump mirrored Mic e Obama’s speech in front of the world almost word for word by mistake, as if a man with that much money would wear a bad wig and have white marks where his goggles were during his orange spray tan! The media called him the ‘first orange president’ and he is associated with that colour by design because it’s the only one that’s 33 in numerology.

Any truth channel that still presents politics as being real is suspect, any truth channel ignoring the actor based reality is suspect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Albert Pike just keeps popping up...do you know who Albert Pike is?? Plain sight...Trump was very upset about his statue being vandalized... are your eyes open to see 👀 this??? Why is he defending this statue??
    Things that make you go hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔
    FYI ALBERT PIKE IS THE GREATEST FREEMASON OF ALL TIMES.. TRUMP REALLY WANTED THAT STATUE BACK UP... SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT 🤔

President Trump Has Personally Requested Toppled Albert Pike Statue in DC Be Restored 👇👇👇

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-dc-restored/

https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article...2-847714de98e3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-toppled.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing but the truth

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a terribly composed sentence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a terribly composed sentence.
    hahaha - it'd be crazy to diagram that :-)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing but the truth
    Listen TGY, we at the Bill Gates cabal are only interested in a vaccine with a microchip to track people at present (subject to terms of service). You may want to talk to Will Hunting and the Soros cabal as they handle 5G stuff and the corona virus. Just a coincidence that they have disease we are trying to cure. Ask ChumpDumper, he has this week’s meeting notes from the Hillary cabal at the Comet Pizza place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Simpsons Director Openly Admits To Being A Part Of The Illuminati

Spurtacular, TOLD YA. It's all PLANNED. Trump didn't become president by accident 😉

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Simpsons Director Openly Admits To Being A Part Of The Illuminati

Spurtacular, TOLD YA. It's all PLANNED. Trump didn't become president by accident 
    Something to it. Not gonna lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information