Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop and RC should have retired with Timmy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But its my system

The Medias ass licking of Pop and RC was the worst thing that could have happened. They developed a head that became too big.

Still can’t deny 14’...you loved that system then.

They should’ve won two les against arguably the best player ever in his prime in historic fashion....

You can hate all you want but facts don’t care about your feelings.

That run/ le not only elevated Pop but also cemented Duncan the best player of his generation and made Kawhi the “SuperStar” he is today.

Warriors and KD being a snake ed up the league. Spurs inspired that....again everything comes to an end and that officially happened when Duncan retired and Kawhi became a

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still can’t deny 14’...you loved that system then.

They should’ve won two les against arguably the best player ever in his prime in historic fashion....

You can hate all you want but facts don’t care about your feelings.

That run/ le not only elevated Pop but also cemented Duncan the best player of his generation and made Kawhi the “SuperStar” he is today.

Warriors and KD being a snake ed up the league. Spurs inspired that....again everything comes to an end and that officially happened when Duncan retired and Kawhi became a
    This is why your podcast failed. Vanilla take 101.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    patty became when he got paid 50, grew out that hair and fkn got fat...

didnt work on mechanics of his stroke, to buzy counting bills

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That’s a vanilla comeback...but good to know you know I had a podcast.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

+

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah he was just a glorified Eddie House because of the way he would wave towels and his great at ude.

He was never a net positive, but yes he hit shots against the heat when Spurs had stranglehold on the series.

People forget Cojo beat out Patty 2 of Pattys first 3 years here.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

He was long before that and the most fustrating part is he still got paid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he was just a glorified Eddie House because of the way he would wave towels and his great at ude.

He was never a net positive, but yes he hit shots against the heat when Spurs had stranglehold on the series.

People forget Cojo beat out Patty 2 of Pattys first 3 years here.
    And Eddie House was a minimum player on one-year deals most of his career. Looking at his salaries, he was never paid even half the MLE in his highest paid year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in other words, should kept kawhi and get rid of everyone and start from scratch with kawhi

actually why didnt they trade lma?, then remove the remaining whatever is of t he big3 which was ginoboli and parker?...even with these 3 moves, did u think kawhi would stay given that patfo doesnt hand out loyalty contracts to gay, pau...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Eddie House was a minimum player on one-year deals most of his career. Looking at his salaries, he was never paid even half the MLE in his highest paid year
    Very aware. You and I were one of the few on here that absolutely hated the decision they made.

90% of ST thought it was great value. Even guys like Jesse Blanchard and Tynan said it was great.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very aware. You and I were one of the few on here that absolutely hated the decision they made.

90% of ST thought it was great value. Even guys like Jesse Blanchard and Tynan said it was great.
    Really? I thought about 400% of posters here saw it as a terrible trade. Obviously you can tell who the casuals are but there was a loud enough voice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't know who those two other guys are though the names look semi familiar. If they cover the Spurs for some site or are big on Spurs related Twitter, then I'm not surprised they were dumb enough to like the deal. I don't have any respect for any member of 'Spurs media', I've never read anything from any of them that suggested they had a clue.

Back to the signing, I'd say it was more 65/35 disapprove/approve.

It's funny to read that signing thread though. No 'mea culpas' ever happened, but it's amusing to see early deal defenders criticizing Mills now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in other words, should kept kawhi and get rid of everyone and start from scratch with kawhi

actually why didnt they trade lma?, then remove the remaining whatever is of t he big3 which was ginoboli and parker?...even with these 3 moves, did u think kawhi would stay given that patfo doesnt hand out loyalty contracts to gay, pau...
    I think they only kept LA because Kawhi's injury antics supposedly started in August

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 5 Stages of Grief

1. Denial
    2. Anger
    3. Bargaining
    4. Depression
    5. Acceptance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No not really.

Patty is really bad. Has been for a while.
    Look, Forbes has been better so far this season, but if you're willing to hitch your wagon to Bryn Forbes continuing this and not being scared AF by the All Star Break I wish you luck.

Do me a favor and come back and bump that this when Forbes is utter garbage later this year and don't make me do it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, Forbes has been better so far this season, but if you're willing to hitch your wagon to Bryn Forbes continuing this and not being scared AF by the All Star Break I wish you luck.

Do me a favor and come back and bump that this when Forbes is utter garbage later this year and don't make me do it.
    Hard work is undefeated. Sorry I was able to project the reality with Forbes leaping the pathetic Patty Mills based on how they spent the past 2 summers.

When it comes to comparing Forbes & Patty, Ill gladly hitch the wagon on to him oppose to your 50 million dollar 5'3" bust. Worst investment the Spurs have ever made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard work is undefeated. Sorry I was able to project the reality with Forbes leaping the pathetic Patty Mills based on how they spent the past 2 summers.

When it comes to comparing Forbes & Patty, Ill gladly hitch the wagon on to him oppose to your 50 million dollar 5'3" bust. Worst investment the Spurs have ever made.
    This is such a ing stupid statement. Hard work doesn't change that Forbes shrinks when the pressure is up. Hard Work doesn't change that Patty has a much better career than Bryn Forbes ever will. Hard work doesn't change that Forbes has been MARGINALLY better than Patty and its only due to Patty's defense through 4 games. Patty is not good. Forbes is not good. Forbes has been marginally better. Patty STILL has a higher ceiling than Forbes.

Hard work, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the parker contract was bad

50 mills is when i knew it was over

pau's deal was just rubbing it in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember that one time last year that you bumped an old thread to tell me how much Forbes was better than Patty? How do you feel about him now that he's taking minutes away form all the youth you've been waiting to see play?

Forbes is the worst starter int he NBA and its not even ing close. Hard Work undefeated my ass.

Thread Information