Page 341 of 376 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 9385
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got my physical copy of Ragnarok today. Surprisingly the launch edition comes with the pre order digital goodies. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    loving it so far. im playing on the 2nd highest difficulty (no shot i'm playing Give Me God of War on my first playthrough). my first impression is that the enemies are tougher than 2018. they're much harder to stagger. sometimes even after a parry you cant attack and have to land consecutive parries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, the game is massive

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    loving it so far. im playing on the 2nd highest difficulty (no shot i'm playing Give Me God of War on my first playthrough). my first impression is that the enemies are tougher than 2018. they're much harder to stagger. sometimes even after a parry you cant attack and have to land consecutive parries.
    I'm going to have to go with Give Me a Challenge again, that was definitely the difficulty to play the original on for the first playthough. Hope they have an equivalent for the valkyrie fights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to have to go with Give Me a Challenge again, that was definitely the difficulty to play the original on for the first playthough. Hope they have an equivalent for the valkyrie fights.
    it has a different name, but you're still just looking for the difficulty that is one below give me god of war. im not far enough into the game to know, but the enemy variety is already noticeable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m only about an hour or two in, but I’m underwhelmed (sorry Nono). From a mechanics perspective, I don’t see anything that changed from the last (which was the og in my mind). The story isn’t doing much for me because wgaf about Loki/Atreus. Hopefully it picks up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m only about an hour or two in, but I’m underwhelmed (sorry Nono). From a mechanics perspective, I don’t see anything that changed from the last (which was the og in my mind). The story isn’t doing much for me because wgaf about Loki/Atreus. Hopefully it picks up.
    Just got back home and finished installing it... probably gonna binge on the weekend. Haven't really had a chance to play it early, so not sure what to expect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mechanics are largely the same, but thats not a bad thing considering how GOATed 2018 was. its kinda like Portal 2 adding new gel types but largely having the same game mechanics as Portal 1

ive played a decent amount so far, but probably not that far into main story as i tend to be something of a completionist with these types of games, making sure i've checked every nook and cranny (only frustrating when i dont know that a certain area i can see is inaccessible until later in the game when i approach from a different location or use a new tool/ability, so i end up running around the same area multiple times until i finally realize i cant progress this way yet)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This may be a dumb question, but does your save carry over? Or do you lose all your and start over as a scrub in true God of War fashion?

I don't have it yet, and probably won't rush to play it until the semen cloud dies down a little. I like the 2018 GoW quite a bit, but felt like the hype killed it for me. It just couldn't live up to the praise that people were giving it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This may be a dumb question, but does your save carry over? Or do you lose all your and start over as a scrub in true God of War fashion?

I don't have it yet, and probably won't rush to play it until the semen cloud dies down a little. I like the 2018 GoW quite a bit, but felt like the hype killed it for me. It just couldn't live up to the praise that people were giving it.
    nothing carries over from previous le

i dont think the praise is going to decrease over time. just like it basically never did for 2018 GOW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing too because it looked like absolute ing dog when it came out on PS4 initially

I enjoyed it but it fell short to me honestly. The combat is on point though. But i just didnt like how they took basically the most boring part of FFVII and made an entire game out of it, especially how they stick Sephiroth into this part of the story.

Tifa though
    LOL why does Tifa keep saying シャワー浴びたい = shawaa abitai = I wanna take a shower after like every other fight in FFVII Remake?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing carries over from previous le

i dont think the praise is going to decrease over time. just like it basically never did for 2018 GOW
    It'll be less prominent though. I don't expect bad reviews to come in or anything, just for people to calm down. I can't even open YouTube right now without Google trying to show me another review or playthrough video. That probably says more about their algorithm on me and the stuff I watch more than anything though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's actually what Thor looks like in Norse mythology
    His look in Avengers : Endgame was accurate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vy65 I know you were wanting to play Witcher 3, so the PS5 upgrade comes on Dec 14th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider21, if you're interested in picking up Miles Morales cheap Gamestop has the PS4 version for $20 new.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games...-4/225343.html

It has a free PS5 upgrade.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11...ek-on-ps4-ps5/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Ragnarok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider21, if you're interested in picking up Miles Morales cheap Gamestop has the PS4 version for $20 new.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games...-4/225343.html

It has a free PS5 upgrade.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11...ek-on-ps4-ps5/
    not a bad price. does that game have any DLC that i'd be missing out on by buying that? sometimes its worth waiting a while and buying the "complete edition" when that prices gets cheap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna miss Mimir... one of the best written characters in video games, IMHO....

"Well, that's a fine mess"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh cant get enough of the game. its much bigger than the first one and i love it for that reason. i've always been one to exhaust every exploration option before proceeding with the main quest, and this game allows for a ton of that. although sometimes i do so in vain, because there is that metroidvania element of "you can only access this particular area with an item/ability you wont get until later." was the same way in the 2018 one to be fair, with the light bridges, exploding crystals, hels bramble

WAY more of the side quests/favors than the first game... though to an extent its a quality>quan y effect. in the first game, a vast majority of the Favors were these pretty long, grandiose quests, like finding the dwarven king, freeing dragons, going through the mines to find andvari's ring, etc. in this one, some of them are pretty underwhelming. but theres so many that you will still find a good amount of high quality ones

a lot of very good miniboss encounters as well, a huge upgrade to 2018 in terms of enemy/boss variety

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh cant get enough of the game. its much bigger than the first one and i love it for that reason. i've always been one to exhaust every exploration option before proceeding with the main quest, and this game allows for a ton of that. although sometimes i do so in vain, because there is that metroidvania element of "you can only access this particular area with an item/ability you wont get until later." was the same way in the 2018 one to be fair, with the light bridges, exploding crystals, hels bramble

WAY more of the side quests/favors than the first game... though to an extent its a quality>quan y effect. in the first game, a vast majority of the Favors were these pretty long, grandiose quests, like finding the dwarven king, freeing dragons, going through the mines to find andvari's ring, etc. in this one, some of them are pretty underwhelming. but theres so many that you will still find a good amount of high quality ones

a lot of very good miniboss encounters as well, a huge upgrade to 2018 in terms of enemy/boss variety
    Was just talking with one of the rendering engineers today and he said he's playing the game too, because there a ton of stuff he didn't even see while working on the game.

I think I'm at that point where I have all the stuff I need to explore all the favors, but some of the fights are still kinda tough, like the tomb mini bosses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was just talking with one of the rendering engineers today and he said he's playing the game too, because there a ton of stuff he didn't even see while working on the game.

I think I'm at that point where I have all the stuff I need to explore all the favors, but some of the fights are still kinda tough, like the tomb mini bosses
    i know im progressing somewhat slow, but i cant yet access those yellow cracked circles or those little things blowing some wind/steam. last i left the game i was riding the dog sled around the frozen lake but just trying to make every stop i can in that region before progressing the main quest

edit: got the tool needed for both
    Last edited by spurraider21; 11-16-2022 at 12:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna miss Mimir
    Dude, it's a pixelated head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, it's a pixelated head
    bend over, i'll show you a pixelated head

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    LOL why does Tifa keep saying シャワー浴びたい = shawaa abitai = I wanna take a shower after like every other fight in FFVII Remake?
    i imagine those jumbo tiddies of hers get pretty sweaty

Thread Information