Page 155 of 206 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 5137
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still at it. Pathetic need for a "win".

And I'm not declaring "victory". I'm just laughing at you.
    All you had to do was admit you ed up with your stupidly narrow claim and you could've moved on.

Instead, you decided you had to soil your Depends all weekend and throw a hypocrisy cherry on top.

It's hilarious what a little you are when you know you're wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you had to do was admit you ed up with your stupidly narrow claim and you could've moved on.

Instead, you decided you had to soil your Depends all weekend and throw a hypocrisy cherry on top.

It's hilarious what a little you are when you know you're wrong.
    Its hilarious how you want to turn everything into an argument while never posting anything of value or content. Its all about the "win". What a pathetic life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its hilarious how you want to turn everything into an argument while never posting anything of value or content. Its all about the "win". What a pathetic life.
    It's not about any win. I just wanted to see how long I could get you to yourself before admitting you were simply wrong.

You're still ting yourself.

Why?

What do you get out of ting yourself for three days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I wasn't wrong, dumbass. Your parroting curly's claim that "Republicans will cut social security and medicare" is what is wrong. They don't have the balls to do it and the Speaker of the House has specifically said thats off the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I wasn't wrong, dumbass. Your parroting curly's claim that "Republicans will cut social security and medicare" is what is wrong. They don't have the balls to do it and the Speaker of the House has specifically said thats off the table.
    Angry blurb "Lol chump trying to declare victory" while you declare victory in the same breath

You're a moron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Angry blurb "Lol chump trying to declare victory" while you declare victory in the same breath

You're a moron
    Ahh Blake sucking off Chump. How cute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC soothing himself with his phobia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC soothing himself with his phobia.
    I'm perfectly fine with Blake sucking you off. No phobia here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you guys want to talk about Social Security and Medicare? Rational people know that the 16% of your salary dollars that has gone to the federal government all these years was immediately spent by the federal government and replaced by IOU's. Even if you assume those IOU's can be replaced with dollars as promised without causing more inflation they will still run out of money in ten years or so.

Wouldn't it be reasonable for our government to address this issue in a bipartisan way now?

If they don't, the only way they will be able to keep paying the promised inflation adjusted benefits will be to either raise the out of taxes on you guys or keep borrowing/printing money to pay the promised benefits causing more inflation and more negative income growth.

It seems like you guys that are going to be hit with this would want to talk about it.
    Notice how Chump avoids rational conversations? It seems like you guys would want to discuss this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice how Chump avoids rational conversations? It seems like you guys would want to discuss this.
    We'd all have to assume your facts are straight first. That's how rational discussions work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'd all have to assume your facts are straight first. That's how rational discussions work.

Seriously? I knew you were dumb but thats some pretty basic stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seriously? I knew you were dumb but thats some pretty basic stuff.
    And yet you still can't get it right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet you still can't get it right
    Ok cuck. What does your pea brain think was wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted to discuss the claim you made and failed to back up but you can't stop crying like a and praying you can distract us with your sexual fantasies about us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted to discuss the claim you made and failed to back up but you can't stop crying like a and praying you can distract us with your sexual fantasies about us.

Still jonesing for that message board "win".

What a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok cuck. What does your pea brain think was wrong?
    You didn't back up your claim. You don't get to talk out of your ass but try to present it as fact and then expect a rational discussion about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't back up your claim. You don't get to talk out of your ass but try to present it as fact and then expect a rational discussion about it.
    What claim, cuck? You are a ing idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What claim, cuck? You are a ing idiot.
    Are you really this stupid? You need to be spoon fed a third time?

Why are still ting yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not ting myself at all. I have already answered your bull "claim" pages ago. If you want "links" you are out of luck. Im in Colorado on my phone and I am under no obligation to research what is common knowledge to anyone that follows politics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead and have the last word, Chump. Im done with your stupid game. Declare yourself the "winner" and move the on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not ting myself at all. I have already answered your bull "claim" pages ago. If you want "links" you are out of luck. Im in Colorado on my phone and I am under no obligation to research what is common knowledge to anyone that follows politics.
    Go ahead and have the last word, Chump. Im done with your stupid game. Declare yourself the "winner" and move the on.
    You're ting yourself long distance now.

You're a fragile little , CC. Grow a pair before trying your bull again. You're going to get called out on this board so stock up on your diapers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC got pulled into the chump rodeo

rode that ride for a few days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC got pulled into the chump rodeo

rode that ride for a few days
    True. Silly me for thinking Chump could actually have an intellectual conversation about social security and medicare. For him its all about his imaginary "wins". My mistake for trying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it hard to believe that a political party that opposes raising minimum wages would expect low paid workers to survive in retirement without having to continue working until they die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it hard to believe that a political party that opposes raising minimum wages would expect low paid workers to survive in retirement without having to continue working until they die.
    Is the "minimum wage" even relevant? The real minimum wage in San Antonio appears to be $14+ based on what entry level positions at HEB, QT, WalMart, Target,Bill Millers, etc. are going for.

Thread Information