Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The

Pretty amazing that it's still recognizable as Doom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    What a Tool

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    She made a whole sex tape with Tommy Lee. Now she's talking about Tim wagging? Come on now.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    She made a whole sex tape with Tommy Lee. Now she's talking about Tim wagging? Come on now.
    Consent is consent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    In an extract from her new memoir 'Love, Pamela', Anderson, now 55, writes: 'On the first day of filming, I walked out of my dressing room, and Tim was in the hallway in his robe.

'He opened his robe and flashed me quickly - completely naked underneath.'

Anderson had previously posed for Playboy magazine at the time of the incident - which Allen used against her.

She wrote: 'He said it was only fair, because he had seen me naked. Now we’re even. I laughed uncomfortably.'

I don't know man, I guess I don't get why seeing a dude's shriveled junk is now treated like some form of sexual assault.

Doesn't seem like she's making as big a deal of it as the gossip rags are.
    Last edited by Adam Lambert; 01-27-2023 at 11:23 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    she once consensually had sex with a guy on camera therefore thats an open invitation for other guys to show her his junk?

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    she once consensually had sex with a guy on camera therefore thats an open invitation for other guys to show her his junk?
    I agree about consent for sure but I guarantee this chic has done way worse than this supposed flashing, both legally and morally. That's if he even did it, which he might have you never know. People hate to hear the truth about the ugly side of life but if you've seen the I've seen with females throughout my life, you start to roll your eyes at this kind of bull . Disclaimer, I have nothing against women, there are definitely some good ones out there for sure. Guys can be ups as well make no mistake.
    Last edited by Barfunk; 01-30-2023 at 01:25 AM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I agree about consent for sure
    Well there you go.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Disclaimer, I have nothing against women, there are definitely some good ones out there for sure.
    They're murderers. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I agree about consent for sure but I guarantee this chic has done way worse than this supposed flashing, both legally and morally. That's if he even did it, which he might have you never know. People hate to hear the truth about the ugly side of life but if you've seen the I've seen with females throughout my life, you start to roll your eyes at this kind of bull . Disclaimer, I have nothing against women, there are definitely some good ones out there for sure. Guys can be ups as well make no mistake.
    so if a woman has had wild sex like threesomes or whatever, double penetration, it means that you personally can walk up to her and start squeezing her boobs. and then when she reacts accordingly, you just tell her " , you've done much worse stuff, morally and legally"

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She made a sex tape!

She’s worse legally and morally!

What’s so bad about about a wrinkled old ?

Man if I had to try to guess who the ST unsolicited pic senders are

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So is there any real evidence on this outside of her word? Other witnesses that can confirm he's some kind of serial wagger? Feels like some old sex symbol that is no longer a sex symbol trying to relevant again.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    In an extract from her new memoir 'Love, Pamela', Anderson, now 55, writes: 'On the first day of filming, I walked out of my dressing room, and Tim was in the hallway in his robe.

'He opened his robe and flashed me quickly - completely naked underneath.'

Anderson had previously posed for Playboy magazine at the time of the incident - which Allen used against her.

She wrote: 'He said it was only fair, because he had seen me naked. Now we’re even. I laughed uncomfortably.'

I don't know man, I guess I don't get why seeing a dude's shriveled junk is now treated like some form of sexual assault.

Doesn't seem like she's making as big a deal of it as the gossip rags are.
    Exactly. She's irrelevant now and she's looking to get her name back in the spotlight. I mean...you are literally only who you are because of Baywatch

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    so if a woman has had wild sex like threesomes or whatever, double penetration, it means that you personally can walk up to her and start squeezing her boobs. and then when she reacts accordingly, you just tell her " , you've done much worse stuff, morally and legally"
    He didn't squeeze her boobs. Lets stay on the correct narrative here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He didn't squeeze her boobs. Lets stay on the correct narrative here.
    its the same concept, just a different action

how often do you go around showing women your ? would you feel like its ok to do so just because at some point in the past she performed wild sexual acts with men that were not you?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    its the same concept, just a different action

how often do you go around showing women your ? would you feel like its ok to do so just because at some point in the past she performed wild sexual acts with men that were not you?
    Oh is it? Lmao. Unwanted physical contact is never ok. , even spamming some chick you know with a picture still isn't ok. But you have some past her prime sex symbol making accusations like 30 years later. You can't compare the two situations and make it work. So he flashed her. Who ing cares? Are you prosecuting Tim Allen 30 years later for randomly flashing some that just got naked in Playboy? If it would have happened last week I'd be with you. But pulling this rabbit out of a your opportunistic hat after all this time when unwanted and boob pictures are now a thing and frowned upon seems a bit strange.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Oh is it? Lmao. Unwanted physical contact is never ok. , even spamming some chick you know with a picture still isn't ok. But you have some past her prime sex symbol making accusations like 30 years later. You can't compare the two situations and make it work. So he flashed her. Who ing cares? Are you prosecuting Tim Allen 30 years later for randomly flashing some that just got naked in Playboy? If it would have happened last week I'd be with you. But pulling this rabbit out of a your opportunistic hat after all this time when unwanted and boob pictures are now a thing and frowned upon seems a bit strange.
    the veracity of her allegations is a separate story. we can separately talk about why she's bringing it up now.

but if we are taking her claim at face value, yeah no, i'm not going to brush off showing someone your as a "who ing cares" moment. your position seems to be that even if she's telling the truth, who cares, its not a big deal to show someone your because she had other consensual sexual acts with other people. just makes no sense to me

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    That would be Koriwhat's mom, say hi when you see her.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    the veracity of her allegations is a separate story. we can separately talk about why she's bringing it up now.

but if we are taking her claim at face value, yeah no, i'm not going to brush off showing someone your as a "who ing cares" moment. your position seems to be that even if she's telling the truth, who cares, its not a big deal to show someone your because she had other consensual sexual acts with other people. just makes no sense to me
    I'm just told you that Id be with you if this was recent. It apparently happened 30 years ago. So yes, I don't give a and neither should you...because if it was a big deal to her we would have known about it a long time ago.

I'm always skeptical when it comes to like this and frankly, it's insulting to real victims. I reeks of an attention grab. She's not a victim. She's a washed celeb wanting to get back in the news. But hey, continue to white knight for her if it helps you sleep better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Exactly. She's irrelevant now and she's looking to get her name back in the spotlight. I mean...you are literally only who you are because of Baywatch
    I don't even think it's that. It's an amusing anecdote in her book. I don't blame her for the coverage being somewhat blown out of proportion... I haven't seen her describe it as traumatizing or anything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm just told you that Id be with you if this was recent. It apparently happened 30 years ago. So yes, I don't give a and neither should you...because if it was a big deal to her we would have known about it a long time ago.

I'm always skeptical when it comes to like this and frankly, it's insulting to real victims. I reeks of an attention grab. She's not a victim. She's a washed celeb wanting to get back in the news. But hey, continue to white knight for her if it helps you sleep better.
    Lol white knight. Yeah i wake up in the morning and think “how can i defend Pam anderson today”

literally all I’m saying is i don’t care about what the woman’s past sexual history is. Showing someone your simply isn’t ok behavior. Whether it’s today or a decade ago or longer.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't even think it's that. It's an amusing anecdote in her book. I don't blame her for the coverage being somewhat blown out of proportion... I haven't seen her describe it as traumatizing or anything.
    Ahh ok. I admittedly didn't research it that deeply. So it's more a media attention grab...typical tbh

Thread Information