Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had to do a double take when I saw Kori. Like old times....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually clear proof at 56 second mark in this clip that it wasn't just Manu who didn't respect Kawhi but also Duncan. You may be on to something.
    I won't re-watch it. I remember they were talking about a rookie guy, not the player he was in last two seasons. Just stop posting vids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait til we trade this ing beta .

Even if we can only get 75 cents on the dollar and send him somewhere he doesnt want to go just to spite him.

this .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori freakin’ Ellis is gay!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what’s the flip side of that? Spurs show loyalty to those who show them loyalty. Ginobili and Parker earned everything they have! Kawhi could have to but he doesn’t want to play. Doesn’t want to be here. Seems like he wants nothing to do with the spurs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hi Kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mii
    ss Diaw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have all the time in the world to watch that video since your Kawhi's butler. Don't worry Kawhi is not going to be making a house check anytime soon with him not being in San Antonio right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I've said many times, my hope is that this whole situation boils down to just being a perplexing injury that Kawhi is completely focused on solving, and everything else is just hype. We'll see.

Hey Kori! Your presence raises the collective IQ in here considerably. This is the first thread in a while that hasn't immediately spiraled into a troll thread. Welcome back...if ever so briefly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I've said many times, my hope is that this whole situation boils down to just being a perplexing injury that Kawhi is completely focused on solving, and everything else is just hype. We'll see.

Hey Kori! Your presence raises the collective IQ in here considerably. This is the first thread in a while that hasn't immediately spiraled into a troll thread. Welcome back...if ever so briefly.
    Kori basically has said what many of us have said the past 3 months. Brought common sense and rationale into this Kawhi saga. But of course, the biased Kawhi/Spurs fans never wanted to listen, but now they do...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question for all the Kawhi fans, particularly the ones who want/advocate for him to go to a larger market.

If you guys can't take the criticism (e.g. get really upset/annoyed) that he is getting on this forum how are y'all gonna handle Lakers, or Celtics, or Knicks or wherever fans who are not gonna be okay with him shying away from media, not being active on social media, or just in general being a reserved player who is äll about basketball¨. Because those fan bases and media people are super demanding and are used to their franchise player being really vocal both on & off court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless some news comes out I’m done discussing Kawhi. You’re a Spur or you aren’t. It’s playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me too. What a good cohesive guy to have on your team.

Probably would have been the perfect guy for the impasse between the two sides.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless some news comes out I’m done discussing Kawhi. You’re a Spur or you aren’t. It’s playoffs
    This.

Seeing all this threads about Kawhi is just boring already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw Kawhi's sister had an Instagram post from a couple weeks ago and she was rocking a Spurs shirt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw Kawhi's sister had an Instagram post from a couple weeks ago and she was rocking a Spurs shirt
    Did she have a nice rack?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asking the important questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori basically has said what many of us have said the past 3 months.
    "us" sounds weird when you talked about his uncle and LA in those months while I was the guy saying those rumors weren't true...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "us" sounds weird when you talked about his uncle and LA in those months while I was the guy saying those rumors weren't true...
    I guess being Kawhi's butler must have great perks. Do you have a great relationship with Kawhi like this butler down below had with Trump? Also does Kawhi like to be called master Kawhi or master Leonard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question for all the Kawhi fans, particularly the ones who want/advocate for him to go to a larger market.
    There isn't in this forum a single Kawhi's fan that wats him to sign with a big market-team or any other tem. I never read it.

As Kawhi's fans on ST, we have dabom who loves the Spurs and still expects that Kawhi will play next week..(Let it go, bro) duncan2k5 the biggest Tim's fan here that wants Kawhi to stay, Kawhi m8 who said he'll change his nickname (..lol), and me.
    Not sure about what Kawhitstorm thinks about this since he wasnt on ST in last months but the majority group don't want to see him on other team.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 04-14-2018 at 01:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess being Kawhi's butler must have great perks.
    At least you didnt say percs..

Before you say a word. NO. Nothing about that. ZERO. The guy barely drinks.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    There isn't in this forum a single Kawhi's fan that wats him to sign with a big market-team or any other tem. I never read it.

As Kawhi's fans on ST, we have dabom who loves the Spurs and still expects that Kawhi will play next week..(Let it go, bro) duncan2k5 the biggest Tim's fan here that wants Kawhi to stay, Kawhi m8 who said he'll change his nickname (..lol), and me.
    Not sure about what Kawhitstorm thinks about this since he wasnt on ST in last months but the majority group don't want to see him on other team.
    I just want him to rub his nut sacks on Poop face if PATFO re-sign Porker. He could sign with the Bucks or Jazz if that happens for all I care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least you didnt say percs..

Before you say a word. NO. Nothing about that. ZERO. The guy barely drinks.
    The expression is actually perqs, which is short for perquisites.

Definition of perquisite. 1 : a privilege, gain, or profit incidental to regular salary or wages; especially : one expected or promised. 2 : gratuity, tip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want him to rub his nut sacks on Poop face if PATFO re-sign Porker. He could sign with the Bucks or Jazz if that happens for all I care.
    Well, we know what you think now.

Anyway, if they want to trade him I've said before that Utah could be the perfect fit, they need an elite SF and the Spurs can take some of their young guards...I doubt Jazz puts Gobert in the trade, who wouldn't like to see a defensive frouncourt with Kawhi-Gobert in Utah?

This would be a slap in the face to those who says Kawhi wants a bigger market than SA, it was never about it,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The expression is actually perqs, which is short for perquisites.

Definition of perquisite. 1 : a privilege, gain, or profit incidental to regular salary or wages; especially : one expected or promised. 2 : gratuity, tip.
    Thanks. It was just a joke but it's nice to know this.

Thread Information