Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi: I really just want to go to Brooklyn, it's like my second home
    More like Manhattan since the Knicks have cap space to offer him the max while Brooklyn is capped out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Kawhi leonard has an injury that is going to keep him out while being on the last year of his deal with only a player option year left

Wonder where we have seen this before
    The question is will he take the team diagnosis seriously or will he need to see 10 other doctors because he simply doesn't want to believe in the diagnosis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such a great ing day!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...oh, wait.

him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "welcome kawhi back" thread now makes sense. He is sufficiently tosb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice jinx feggit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if he tears his acl or ends up in a helicopter crash?
    What dark magic do you possess good sir?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah still doubting it. He will be back to play just in time for the WCF.

either that or Paul George will lead the team to a ring and Kawhi will share the glory
    Last edited by Dejounte; 06-16-2021 at 12:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My hopes of small market teams in the Finals ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to wish injury on anybody but.......karma is a biatch

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question is will he take the team diagnosis seriously or will he need to see 10 other doctors because he simply doesn't want to believe in the diagnosis.
    The funny thing is that since he left the spurs he hasn't been "San Antonio" Kawhi where he would guard the other teams best or second best offensive player the majority of the game, he became just another guy who only really guards the other teams best player at the end of the the game. Except for game 4 against Utah where from the opening tip he played fantastic defense on everyone on the Jazz and pretty much made it so they couldn't even get into first gear on offense. The absolute one time he plays like that in the playoffs, it ends with a leg injury and now he is out indefinitely

All that load management for nothing and now the clippers will have to decide if they are going to max out a guy with a degenerative issue in his right leg and multiple injuries to his left leg or NOT pay him and go forward with Paul George as there best player with no draft picks in forever.

Clips are operating over the cap so its not like they can really even sign anyone to replace Kawhi

All that tampering and they did and look what it got them

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Shams, the Clippers fear he has an ACL injury. He is done. Probably will most of if not all of next season.
    Wow, what happened? How did the injury occur? Was it a freak landing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to wish injury on anybody but.......karma is a biatch
    Nah let's just be true here.. yeah!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

woah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I think we all saw this one coming. When I saw his knee compress a bit in game 4, I knew he was likely done for the year. Probably going to hang them up until 2023 knowing Kawhi's injury tolerance.
    I said the same thing when he didn’t even finish out the fourth quarter.

i knew his injury was way worse than he let on after the game. No way in with the Clippers losing that lead and barely holding on would a non injured Kawhi not get game time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Injury couldn't have happened to a better guy ... may his healing and rehab be a long arduous process... but otherwise he be healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Blamer gave up ownership, private jet, bought him a home to live in San Diego, kicked the girls out of their locker room
    for him.... for this??

Uncle Dennis seeing those NY bright lights and dollar signs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Karma wheel turns slowly sometimes, but it always turns.

I’m wondering if he now wishes he had played that season in SA. He’s sitting on about 11 thousand points, and if it’s an ACL, he’ll miss most, or all of next season, and have a compromised recovery season after that. He’ll be 31 after the recovery season. I’d say his HOF case is in doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Blamer gave up ownership, private jet, bought him a home to live in San Diego, kicked the girls out of their locker room
    for him.... for this??

Uncle Dennis seeing those NY bright lights and dollar signs.
    They didn’t get any ownership. After uncle D threw his weight around during FA, there was a very thorough investigation. If there had been some sort of ownership conveyed, it would have been quietly reversed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    avoiding the Lakers so you could play 7 games against Doncic and fatiguing yourself in the process

Still, I have a feeling the Jazz will lay an egg or one of their players will “Zaza” Mitc on the way out. Someone like Beverley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    avoiding the Lakers so you could play 7 games against Doncic and fatiguing yourself in the process

Still, I have a feeling the Jazz will lay an egg or one of their players will “Zaza” Mitc on the way out. Someone like Beverley.
    The Jazz are too deep. Good defense and a load of shooters. Wouldn’t do any good to damage Mitc , because the Clippers are ed, even if they advance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All that load management for nothing and now the clippers will have to decide if they are going to max out a guy with a degenerative issue in his right leg and multiple injuries to his left leg or NOT pay him and go forward with Paul George as there best player with no draft picks in forever.

Clips are operating over the cap so its not like they can really even sign anyone to replace Kawhi

All that tampering and they did and look what it got them
    If, IF he has a serious injury, he'll in all likelyhood opt in as he has a players option. That will just kick the can down the road for a year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine the Clippers' future prospects if Kawhi happened to opt out. would be more dire than even Houston or Orlando.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine the Clippers' future prospects if Kawhi happened to opt out. would be more dire than even Houston or Orlando.
    It could be still dire depending on if the injury is an actual ACL tear. Kawhi is going to turn 30 at the end of this month. He's no longer a very young player. The ACL injury is terrible to have once you are 30 and older because the recovery is much harder vs a young 20 year old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It could be still dire depending on if the injury is an actual ACL tear. Kawhi is going to turn 30 at the end of this month. He's no longer a very young player. The ACL injury is terrible to have once you are 30 and older because the recovery is much harder vs a young 20 year old.
    Not to mention his quad is degenerative. Leg gonna fall off

Thread Information