Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I worked there when I was kid. I inadvertently ed up and put the middle bun of a Big Mac on the bottom and the bottom bun in the middle. I still remember that tray of 24 Big Macs sliding into the garbage. You'd a thought I'd stormed the Capitol. I was thoroughly rousted, called everything but a white teenager, and had my clip-on black bow tie torn from my shirt. And I was forced to Ajax the freezers! The coup de grace? My hours were cut from 20 hours a week to 2.
    Did they show you which buns to put the meat between and introduce you to the special sauce?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did they show you which buns to put the meat between and introduce you to the special sauce?
    No. No training whatsoever. Well, I started off badly. The "locker room" was in the basement and I had a ens of a time getting that gd bow tie on. Finally get up top and back then it was a different management style. "Where the you been? It's on crooked. Get over there and dress those burgers."

up #2...I poured too much mus in vat. I thought it was low. "GD it, we won't use that much mus in two days. Get over there and Ajax the freezers."

Mistake #1: "Do I get a free meal?"

He didn't even say anything, D. Just looked at me like I was dirty dirt.

I get home, lower than skunk ..."What happened, honey?"

"I didn't do to good, Girl, I mean mom. Can you make me a cornbread?"

"Sure, baby."

"Dale, get in here! McDowell is pitching. Is she gonna make us a cornbread?"

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didnt get it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got it, I got it: meat, buns, mud on turtle. Ya happy now, you silly SOB, you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got it, I got it: meat, buns, mud on turtle. Ya happy now, you silly SOB, you?
    21 lives for the cynical gotcha.

It's his religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 lives for the cynical gotcha.

It's his religion.
    A regular barrell of monkeys that only a fake christian would quote to feel better for not keeping his word, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A regular barrell of monkeys that only a fake christian would quote to feel better for not keeping his word, amirite?
    What's worse, a fake Christian or a real one?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't talk thru a 3rd person to me, Ef. You got something on your chest aside from your chin be a man and say it aloud.

- Pappy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't talk thru a 3rd person to me, Ef. You got something on your chest aside from your chin be a man and say it aloud.

- Pappy
    Is qchrisy your account?

If not, we move on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is qchrisy your account?

If not, we move on.
    Apology accepted, Ef.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Where is this phantom slavery?

Most people want to work & enjoy their money not cry over what their long extended relatives experienced

Get over it. People faced worse and more recently. Overcame and are prosperous. You are not a caged animal, stop thinking like one.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Dzien dobry from Łódź by the way. Have not seen or heard Nazis mentioned yet on my trip. Move on. History is in the past, look forward. It is a great one if you make it :0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He is correct in that the hard left does want to focus on negativity and country shaming/inden y politics.

But this day should have been a federal holiday a long time ago, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is correct in that the hard left does want to focus on negativity and country shaming/inden y politics.

But this day should have been a federal holiday a long time ago, imo.
    Teaching real US history isn't shaming -- it's knowledge about one's country and prepares young people to live in it. Feeding them fairy tales about the US being faultless and the best ever is the real political indoctrination, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry US history hurts your feelings, snowflake

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Teaching real US history isn't shaming -- it's knowledge about one's country and prepares young people to live in it. Feeding them fairy tales about the US being faultless and the best ever is the real political indoctrination, tbh.
    We've been teaching real US history in schools for quite sometime now. And we honor Lincoln because of his stand agaisnt slavery, yes?

No problem there, but if the negativity is all you focus on then you are country shaming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've been teaching real US history in schools for quite sometime now. And we honor Lincoln because of his stand agaisnt slavery, yes?
    lol no

Neo-confederate bull is still being taught in public schools in the south.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apology accepted, Ef.
    Insecurity understood, Thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Americans LOVE to pretend their 1st world privilege is a crime against humanity. They have no grasp on how ty life is for the vast majority of the planet.

Americans LOVE slavery. The top trendy brands in this country- Nike, Apple, Starbucks (to name just a few) are abhorrent human-rights violators who still market to the disenfranchised Americans in very disproportionate manners and force these slave goods into the hands of the few that don't have dollars. Sorry, not everyone needs or deserves absurd luxuries we devalue everyday we think we, the highest living standard beneficiaries, are really suffering.

Muricans are sad, stupid and in MASSIVE denial. Our buying habits completely contradict the faux moralism of this society.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I reading those tweets right? They want to change Independence Day to a celebration of the worst times in American history?? This from a society that pretends having memorials of failed Confederate losers is too traumatizing to keep up to remind us of the worst times in American history?

This. ing. Country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I reading those tweets right? They want to change Independence Day to a celebration of the worst times in American history?? This from a society that pretends having memorials of failed Confederate losers is too traumatizing to keep up to remind us of the worst times in American history?

This. ing. Country.
    Not to mention nobody is changing Independence Day. We will still have July 4

just a bunch of snowflakes tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Americans LOVE to pretend their 1st world privilege is a crime against humanity. They have no grasp on how ty life is for the vast majority of the planet.

Americans LOVE slavery. The top trendy brands in this country- Nike, Apple, Starbucks (to name just a few) are abhorrent human-rights violators who still market to the disenfranchised Americans in very disproportionate manners and force these slave goods into the hands of the few that don't have dollars. Sorry, not everyone needs or deserves absurd luxuries we devalue everyday we think we, the highest living standard beneficiaries, are really suffering.

Muricans are sad, stupid and in MASSIVE denial. Our buying habits completely contradict the faux moralism of this society.
    Tbh sounds like you agree that our first world privilege is a crime against humanity since it perpetuates those slave like conditions abroad. Unless you think those conditions are fine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh sounds like you agree that our first world privilege is a crime against humanity since it perpetuates those slave like conditions abroad. Unless you think those conditions are fine.

I agree Americans are giant hypocrites and don't act as they speak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree Americans are giant hypocrites and don't act as they speak.
    are you included?

Thread Information