Page 64 of 134 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The new Black Widow (Yelena Belova) is supposed to be introduced in the Black Widow movie played by Florence Pugh

Not Scar Jo but not bad at all.
    Lol better looking than ScarJo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She hot but is she Winter Soldier ScarJo hot?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not seeing it.

Bordering on fat this one..

Short too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Not seeing it.

Bordering on fat this one..

Short too.
    I mean the face

I hadn’t seen her body

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    She hot but is she Winter Soldier ScarJo hot?
    WS Scarjo is still Scarjo with a different haircut

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lefty, give us the goods on the new tom holland movie

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    lefty, give us the goods on the new tom holland movie
    Haven’t seen it yet

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Just saw it... Incredible! They really nailed Mysterio.

Apparently the Spiderman FFH ‘s ending and post credit scrnes are mind blowing
    Can confirm.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    best part of Far from Home was the part from the Sam Raimi films. Other than that I'd give it a 6.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little Tom Holland is America's sweetheart. Can't wait to see this one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    4.5/5 tbh

Jake Gyllenhaal and Tom Holland were fantastic, especially Gyllenhaal.

Thought the very last end credit kinda knocked the movie down a peg but overall very good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought the Happy-May storyline was a bit forced, but otherwise I really enjoyed the movie. Mysterio was great and Holland wasn't bad either. Great midcredit Scene and the porstcredit might set a few things up.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I thought the first half dragged a but, but the second half was very entertaining.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    spiderman was legit

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought the Happy-May storyline was a bit forced, but otherwise I really enjoyed the movie. Mysterio was great and Holland wasn't bad either. Great midcredit Scene and the porstcredit might set a few things up.
    Those aunt may booty close-up shots though :

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Those aunt may booty close-up shots though :
    No lie. And that last airport ass jeans scene

Hard to believe Marisa Tomei is ing 54 years old.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No lie. And that last airport ass jeans scene

Hard to believe Marisa Tomei is ing 54 years old.
    That Camera was in GLUED to that ass in every scene she was in.
    And rightfully so. Would smash.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I liked Far From Home. Some of the humor didn't land, but the plot was interesting enough to keep one guessing. This was better than Homecoming and had nice tie-in with Iron Man and Captain America: Civil War. I just don't like that Mysterio was an accidental Iron Man villain and not a Spider-Man villain from the jump. Marvel really are grooming Spider-Man as Iron Man 2.0., but Peter Parker should be his own man with Uncle Ben as a mentor. But that's just me, a Spider-Man traditionalist who is wondering why MJ is now a halfrican american.

Gyllenhaal was great; I didn't think he would appear in a superhero movie, but it looks like everyone in Hollywood will be in one eventually. Mysterio was Scarecrow in steroids. It's just too bad that he only flaunted his "powers" against Spider-Man in one confrontation. Holland was good, but his romance with MJ was awkward, because I don't want to see two kids kiss. I miss the days when 30-year-olds played teenagers. Speaking of people in their 30's, why is an Asian dude in his 30's in a romantic rivalry with a teenager? That actor doesn't look 16 and he doesn't look 21 either.

Anyway, it was stupid to put the gigantic plot point of Peter Parker's iden y being revealed in a mid-credits scene. I know MCU fans should know by now, but that should have happened before the credits.

Out of curiosity, how many people were actually fooled by the Mysterio twist? Imagine if Scarecrow was depicted in a Batman trailer as the hero. Mysterio is a villain, so I immediately knew that something was wrong. Did the average moviegoer, who isn't a big comic or Spidey fan, buy into Mysterio being portrayed as a hero? (Skrull) Nick Fury admitted that his story sounded like bull , Mysterio himself pointed out how ridiculous it sounded, and the "conflict" is resolved in the second act. Obviously, something is up. But I will say that the average moviegoer, who wants to see the next big MCU Spider-Man movie with their kids, probably didn't know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Homecoming was better but this was still a lot of fun. I missed RD Jr.

I still can't stand how they portray MJ as edgy emo and Flash as just a non threatening side nuisance that's not funny at all.

And lol why would Tony bestow a space defense system to a high school kid instead of to his military best friend Rhodey?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers

I still can't stand how they portray MJ as edgy emo and Flash as just a non threatening side nuisance that's not funny at all.

And lol why would Tony bestow a space defense system to a high school kid instead of to his military best friend Rhodey?
    I don't think Homecoming was better. Spider-Man almost caused another 9/11 by trying to stop The Vulture. Let the dude steal the plane at that point. At least Spider-Man actually doesn't make things worse in Far From Ho--oh, I just realized that he did by giving Mysetrio the glasses. I guess in Homecoming, he made things worse by trying to fix the problem, but in Far From Home, he is the one who caused the problem.

Addressing your second point with Tony, this dude created a killer robot in Age of Ultron, and his solution was to create a second killer robot. This is what irked me in Civil War, because nobody called him out on this . Wanda's brother died because of him Bruce. He absolutely should have been arrested.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

This is perhaps my biggest problem. I actualy like it's when Spider-Man is on his own, but I guess you can't really have this type of films anymore in the MCU. There will always be some other character that will show up.

I'd say I enjoyed Homecoming more and this was a pretty good movie. Still think the 2 Raimi films are better than this version.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I laughed my ass off when he bopped Flash on the head and he passed out.
    yeah the tony defense system glasses was quite the macguffin

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think Homecoming was better. Spider-Man almost caused another 9/11 by trying to stop The Vulture. Let the dude steal the plane at that point. At least Spider-Man actually doesn't make things worse in Far From Ho--oh, I just realized that he did by giving Mysetrio the glasses. I guess in Homecoming, he made things worse by trying to fix the problem, but in Far From Home, he is the one who caused the problem.

Addressing your second point with Tony, this dude created a killer robot in Age of Ultron, and his solution was to create a second killer robot. This is what irked me in Civil War, because nobody called him out on this . Wanda's brother died because of him Bruce. He absolutely should have been arrested.
    Also yeah Spiderman far from home again drove home the point that Tony Stark's creations inevitably screw over everyone and everything. Dude was a menace, tbh lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    It wasn't just Tony and Bruce. Wanda and Thanos & Maw were kind enough to help in the Ultron project as well.

Let's start by asking a key question here. Tony had already created multiple AI's before he made Ultron. Among these were Jarvis, Friday, Karen & Dum-E. None of them have shown any "must kill all humans" tendencies. And remember, Jarvis was once in control of the Iron Legion and all of Tony's extra suits in IM3. So it's more than fair to assume that Tony knew exactly what he's doing when it comes to coding an AI. He also had the sense to seek extra help from Bruce before trying to create one as powerful as Ultron. So what went wrong Ultron then?

That's easy. Marvel has officially helped confirm this theory.

https://screenrant.com/avengers-loki...-stone-thanos/

We know that Maw is Thanos' science guy, since he is always the one operating all of the devices used in Infinity War and Endgame. We can safely conclude that Thanos had Maw build the Secpter around the Mind Stone to manipulate it's power in for a singular purpose. It's main job would be influence those under it's power to start killing .

Ultron's code was fine. Tony ing Stark wrote it. went wrong after the code was run through the tainted Scepter to activate Ultron. Now let's ask who gave Tony the Scepter, and what made him desperate enough to activate Ultron without running it by his teammates? Wanda

First, she ed with Tony's mind at the Hydra base by showing him all of his friends dead and the world on the brink of a deadly invasion. She then twisted that dagger for maximum damage by having Cap blame Tony for not doing more to prevent this. After all that, she just let him walk off with the Scepter to see what he'd do in desperation. ed up, tbh.

Now let's focus on why Tony would give EDITH to Peter over Rhodey.

I'd guess that it's because he agreed with Cap. Cap was pretty clear on why he didn't wanna join the Accords. He didn't really trust in anyof governing bodies around the world. Those MF's have their own agendas and they change, a lot. Instead he prefer'd put his trust in individuals, the people. Giving EDITH to Rhodey would've meant giving it to the government, since Rhodey (presumably) is still a part of the US Army.

So,why not give to Peter then? Kid is pure of heart, though he can be gullible at times. And Let's face it, he's prolly the only other Avenger(besides Cap & Thor, duh) who's worthy enough to life Mjolnir.

Thread Information