Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I'm very happy for you guys, for surviving and finding a way! But me and many other Piston fans are out there pulling for you! But we have now fallen down the same hole, but hopefully the Spurs and Pistons know the path that leads to the one with the light. Tonight, I'll admit it after we loss, I almost lost it! My hand may be broken, after I tossed my remote, and from watching Lebron Heisman trophy and tackle his way down the lane! These guys are in the Perfect Storm just like the Mavs were. Whatever you do or try to do, works against you! These Cleveland guys don't know that you have to earn it! The Spurs and Pistons fans know about working for it and earning it the hard and the right way! Both our teams backs are against the wall, the gun is ed, and we need a miracle. I believe in miracles! Well you got one tonight, and we'll both need two more! We're both better than the Suns, Mavs, and Cavs, but nobody told them. They have their feet on our throats, but they made one mistake, THEY LEFT US BREATHING! Spur fans, let me tell you, we need you over on the Piston Message board. These silly Cav fans have a full scale outbreak on our board, and they are beyond bragging! But they have forgotten that people like us, have been there and done that before! Oh we're scared just like you guys, but we aren't going down without taking somebody's balls off with us! So let's slow time from now on! It's one game at a time, one quarter, half, and go from there! For us there is no tomorrow. Our next game may be our last game, and that makes us DANGEROUS PEOPLE! So Spur fans, Piston fans, GET UP OFF YOUR ASSESS, AND LET'S DO THIS! Let's Do What They Say Can't Be Done!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeetroit Basketbaaaaaaaaaaaaall

Game 7's all around.

Believe.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    do the mods ever get rid of thread that are talking about the same thing? im not saying i have a problem with it im just asking. dont ban me kori.

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    If it will let you glance, take a look at our battle field at http://pistons.infopop.cc/groupee/fo...rm/f/951103441

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went to your forum to show support, and who do I see but the X-FACTOR. Same guy as the one who posts here?

Veteran ManuTim_best of Fwiendz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the rapport the Pistons and Spurs fans have across conferences...

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    United Together, We'll Never Be Defeated!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was rooting for the Cavs ( underdog) but you fans have been so great to us here, I've decided it is only right to direct my happy thoughts to you- at least for this round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted over there to show some support. I rooted for the Pistons in 2004 against the Lakers. They get my backing against LeBron too. Pistons will tough it out, I just know it.

T-robot programmed to kill SpursStillTippin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny, no one would have thought the spurs/pistons would lose 6 straight playoff games but here we are. The pistons just need to take care of buisness on the road and i think they can do it. The pistons isnt a team to backdown, trust us we spurs fans know. good luck in game 6

Veteran ManuTim_best of Fwiendz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pistons fans are feeling like we did on Monday after this loss to the Cavs....Even though we're both down now 2-3, they haven't had a day to recover from it, and a win to boost spirits and hope...

I believe the Pistons will regroup their heads and do what they have to do to win game 6..

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Remember ladies and gents, we both will win our game tonight! But when we do, we will do it with class, and do it the right way! And then it's on to games that our teams were built for and to win, GAME 7. LET'S DO THIS SPURS AND PISTONS! But let's get start with the games tonight! PRAY!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    If Suns could comeback why can't we. Pistons have only lost by 7 in game 3 after playing horrible down the stretch, then they lost only by 2 in game 4 after shooting a horrible 33%, and in Game 5 we only lost by 2 after having more TO's than assists. Just a good offensive performance could get the Pistons a win. As for the spurs if tony and manu have good games they should win because they have nothing to stop duncan.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amen!
    Last edited by mcornelio; 05-19-2006 at 08:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im Wearing A Pistons Shirt Today!! Good Luck To Our Eastern Conference Brothers... Well At Least Good Luck Until The Finals

Well damn, that's going far. At least wear a Spurs t shirt today, it's an important game for us too

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Im Wearing A Pistons Shirt Today!! Good Luck To Our Eastern Conference Brothers... Well At Least Good Luck Until The Finals
    Hey, me too! Thanks bud. Much appreciation. If I had a Spurs shirt, I'd put it on after the Pistons game. I don't, though, so I'll simply have to send my prayers and thoughts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im Wearing A Pistons Shirt In Support Of Our Eastern Conference Brothers!! But Dont Get Used To It.. Its Only Until The Finals es!!

!!GO SPURS GO!!
    !!GO PISTONS GO!!
    Last edited by mcornelio; 05-19-2006 at 08:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure ducks has your back.

And your bottom. And your top. And both sides.

My Playlist > Yours Pistons < Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

Good luck to the Spurs aswell. I'll be wearing my Rasho jersey after the Pistons game.

!!!! GO PISTONS GO !!!!

!!!! GO SPURS GO !!!!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Lol, yeah, I know Ducks is with us. The Pistons could probably have killed and eaten his dog and he'd still be with us.

Deeeeeeeeetroit Basketbaaaaaaaaaaaall

may the force kick yo ass ObiwanGinobili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went to your forum to show support, and who do I see but the X-FACTOR. Same guy as the one who posts here?

Actually we have 2 X-FACTOR's.
    one with the "-" and one without.
    And one of them is a big asshole. but the names are sooo similar that it is hard to tell right of hand who is who.

annoying.

may the force kick yo ass ObiwanGinobili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go Pistons! Go Spurs!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    do the mods ever get rid of thread that are talking about the same thing? im not saying i have a problem with it im just asking. dont ban me kori.

LJ's already posted in this thread, so I expect it may survive. Although he did post a link to the official Spurs/Pistons believe thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure ducks has your back.

And your bottom. And your top. And both sides.

Ducks is currently in panic mode.

Thread Information