Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Bring him back on a 1-yr tender...he'd be a good reserve. Get him one more ring! Cuz we loaded! Ain't got a O-Line but that hasn't stopped us the past two years
    Daaaaaanggg

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bring him back on a 1-yr tender...he'd be a good reserve. Get him one more ring! Cuz we loaded! Ain't got a O-Line but that hasn't stopped us the past two years

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I see you Raven...hey I'm having this debate with a Pats fan friend of mine. He says that the Pats' secondary is going to be better w/o Revis and that the remainder of the CBs are all no.2 CB quality. Do you believe that or are you more realistic and think they're ok but not starter types across the board?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I see you Raven...hey I'm having this debate with a Pats fan friend of mine. He says that the Pats' secondary is going to be better w/o Revis and that the remainder of the CBs are all no.2 CB quality. Do you believe that or are you more realistic and think they're ok but not starter types across the board?
    while i do like dennard and ryan, especially in zone D, saying it will be better, is laughable. if the secondary will be top 15 and the whole d top 10, it will be a massive achievement. Likely the result of natural growth in our young D.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    while i do like dennard and ryan, especially in zone D, saying it will be better, is laughable. if the secondary will be top 15 and the whole d top 10, it will be a massive achievement. Likely the result of natural growth in our young D.
    That's what I thought. The guy is a supremely blind homer. But it's funny to debate him.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    well i don't see how losing two starters and not adding anyone, translates in an improvement

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    How is jeron johnson

we are looking at him

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    How is jeron johnson

we are looking at him
    He's a hard-hitter, solid against the run and can also play special teams. Didn't see the field much in Seattle because he's been stuck behind Chancellor and Thomas. Can't wait to see him get real playing time

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Will be a solid pickup--he has had his share of nagging injuries and played behind the best safety tandem in the league. It's his time to get his.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    breno giacomini

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Even Breno could have completed that one-yard pass with the championship on the line

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Your friend is re ed.

Pats Nation has been ing about our ty secondary for a half a decade. It's not a coincidence that we got good CBs then (barely) won a le. While I appreciate McCourty, I don't know if I would have prioritized him over Revis. I look forward to another season of giving up 3rd and 18s.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Your friend is re ed.

Pats Nation has been ing about our ty secondary for a half a decade. It's not a coincidence that we got good CBs then (barely) won a le. While I appreciate McCourty, I don't know if I would have prioritized him over Revis. I look forward to another season of giving up 3rd and 18s.
    Yeah, I know he is...He's quite possibly the biggest Masshole that isn't even from Massachusetts. Had the Pats beating Seattle by 20pts. Got wasted and missed the ill-fated play at the 1 yard line. I mean, you can never count out a Belichick-led team that's for sure though. But this guy is something else.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict Michael Bennett wants to be traded to Atlanta. Is this the Graham/Bennett beef from last year rearing its ugly head? What gives? Does he love Dan Quinn that much?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict Michael Bennett wants to be traded to Atlanta. Is this the Graham/Bennett beef from last year rearing its ugly head? What gives? Does he love Dan Quinn that much?
    inb4

struggle wilson
    breaking the team apart

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    inb4

struggle wilson
    breaking the team apart
    Think this has more to do with Jimmy Graham/Bringing in Hardy he took a paycut type thing. But who knows...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I read the article, and apparently it's more about the contract than anything else. I haven't seen much about it so I can't really say much, but I hope he stays as he is our best D-Lineman IMO.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I read the article, and apparently it's more about the contract than anything else. I haven't seen much about it so I can't really say much, but I hope he stays as he is our best D-Lineman IMO.
    Well, the Seahawks would take a massive cap hit if they were to trade him so unless we get Julio Jones back, it's not happening.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict we picked up depth @ DT by signing a Brown. Hey JoeTait75 is Ahytba Rubin any good?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict we picked up depth @ DT by signing a Brown. Hey JoeTait75 is Ahytba Rubin any good?
    He was hurt last year i think so he didn't look good, but I wanted him in SD. Sounds like he might be a better fit in your 4-3 though.
    Last edited by Aztecfan03; 03-19-2015 at 06:40 PM.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Okay. Overachiever (former 6th-round pick, IIRC), good motor at a position where guys are prone to taking plays off. Good depth for a contender, although he's going into his eighth season and I'm not sure how much he has left.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The Gemini Method, Bruce Irvin has declared that he's going to Atlanta next season.

"Atlanta is where I want to be, believe that".

No more, "Wipe me down" after a big play

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    The Gemini Method, Bruce Irvin has declared that he's going to Atlanta next season.

"Atlanta is where I want to be, believe that". Good luck to him. He wants Wagner money when he is 1/3 the player Wagner is.

No more, "Wipe me down" after a big play

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol Bruce Irvin

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm not really concerned. We have Marsh coming back, and our recently drafted prerequisite one wife beater per team in Clark, coming into the mix. So we'll be alright on the edge as far as depth is concerned. He was a 1st round pick though so you would've hoped for a better impact than he gave based on the investment, but it's great that Ken Norton salvaged a near disaster and turned him into a contributing Linebacker.

Thread Information