Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Do you both get paid to gargle Jack's balls or do you just do it for free?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you both get paid to gargle Jack's balls or do you just do it for free?
    You gargle PATFO’s balls equally yet offer no insight otherwise to this forum Kyle.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You gargle PATFO’s balls equally yet offer no insight otherwise to this forum Kyle.
    you really are dumber that your posts sound if you think I'm a PATFO slurper you braindead

the Kyle thing isnt working for you btw, might wanna think of something else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you really are dumber that your posts sound if you think I'm a PATFO slurper you braindead

the Kyle thing isnt working for you btw, might wanna think of something else
    Make a competent basketball take. I challenge you.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Make a competent basketball take. I challenge you.

let me know when you make your first, kid

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to love Stax back in the day and appreciate 03, but man he grows tiresome. He met his match in Kwame Brown, which was hilarious.
    https://youtu.be/bsXVdOtyuMQ

Brutal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The more you talk the dumber you look" -Kwame Brown perfectly summing up SJax (and it applies to DJM too)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty different tone here. sometimes, it's just the venue that sets the narrative. know your audience, as they say in speech com classes:

https://andscape.com/features/atlant...-to-the-spurs/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray credited the Spurs for having faith in him and taking a chance on drafting him while other teams may have been scared of his background. It also appears that the Spurs also had his best interest in terms of knowing when it was best for him to go elsewhere, too.The 6-foot-4, 180-pounder averaged 21.1 points, 9.2 assists, 8.3 rebounds and an NBA-best 2.0 steals during the 2021-22 season. He became the first player in NBA history to average more than 20 points, nine assists, eight rebounds, and two steals for an entire season. Murray told Andscape he wanted to spend his career in San Antonio. The Spurs, however, appeared focused on rebuilding after a 34-48 record last season and failing to make the postseason.
    With trade rumors rampant last off-season, Murray said that he and longtime San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich had an honest and emotional two-hour meeting. A mutual decision was made to trade him to a playoff team. On June 30, 2022, the Spurs traded Murray and center Jock Landale to the Hawks for forward Danilo Gallinari, three first-round picks and a 2026 pick swap. Murray will play the Spurs for the first time on Feb. 11 in Atlanta and will be back in San Antonio for the first time on March 19.
    “I wouldn’t say I wanted out. I wanted to be there my whole career. I love San Antonio,” Murray sad. “[Popovich] brought it up. It was emotional. Obviously, there was some little trade rumors and stuff, but it didn’t get real to me and Pop. Pop would see stuff, trade interest in such and such or blah-blah or Spurs looking to trade this guy. Pop don’t get into that, no.
    “He wanted to hear it from me. ‘Would you want to be able to go play on a bigger stage? Do you want to stay, or you want to go?’ But he also gave his opinion on if I stay, he doesn’t want me to waste my talent, waste years of not making the playoffs. So, it really came down to that.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty different tone here. sometimes, it's just the venue that sets the narrative. know your audience, as they say in speech com classes:

https://andscape.com/features/atlant...-to-the-spurs/
    An attempt to fix his damaged image imo. That part where Pop asked him if Murray wanted to play in a bigger stage, Murray is not the 1st one that Pop did that to. The problem with Murray when he starts yapping, and SJax coaxing, Murray becomes blabber-mouth, starts forgetting the good things, and starts dissing his former team to the delight of SJax, whether he meant or not, but too late as they are captured and magnified by social media. Murray is hot headed, blabbermouth manchild and that’s never a good trait for the team captain, especially to young impressionable teammates, that’s why he was traded. Not a question of talent, but character. Though I think Spurs would’ve kept him if he wanted to stay and willing to sacrifice while rebuilding and mentor. But I’m glad they traded him.

And I’m glad he continually connects with his old friends, who are incarcerated, giving them hope, even writing personal letters to each one, every morning. It could be true, but su iously exaggerated knowing him as a blabbermouth. He grew up hustling and explaining himself to authorities. Sad but I still see that juvvy, not at peace with himself, but desperately trying to get approval, pat in the back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, saw that article on ESPN and thought the same: damage control.

Probably his agent calling Spears to try to reapair his image with all the bad rep he got from his ITV with "hate boner" Jackson...

Always thought Murray wasn't really a bad guy but just a self centered attention queen who would have benefited from playing longer with the Big 3 to learn on and off the floor. You can have a difficult background and story and still try to grow up as a man. Many people do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJM not even listed as an All-Star snub in articles about the reserves being named

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJM not even listed as an All-Star snub in articles about the reserves being named
    He only had an all star appearance thanks to Draymond Green. Now that he’s on a better team, we see him for what he is. Elite role player at best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He only had an all star appearance thanks to Draymond Green. Now that he’s on a better team, we see him for what he is. Elite role player at best.
    He’s better than that, a borderline AS, but the fact remains that you can’t build a successful franchise around him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The more you talk the dumber you look" -Kwame Brown perfectly summing up SJax (and it applies to DJM too)
    Awesome rebuke.

Thanks for posting the Kwame Brown link.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, j Kory is not a slurper , actually I think he is pretty anti PATFO lately even more so than deserved at times in my opinion.

Thread Information